Thread: Do we think the EC Democrats and Rino's are going to finally pull thier head out of..

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Do we think the EC Democrats and Rino's are going to finally pull thier head out of..

Do we think the EC Democrats and Rino's are going to finally pull thier head out of butts? For the most part town board members who allowed our property taxes to get so out of hand?

GOP's SALT cap may speed exodus from high-tax states, report says

Over the past decade, about 3.5 million Americans have relocated from high-tax blue states like California and those in the Northeast, to low-tax red states like Texas and Arizona -- and the change is likely to accelerate.

So say Arthur Laffer and Stephen Moore, co-authors of a report from the American Legislative Exchange Council, in a Wall Street Journal essay.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...port-says.html

Laffer and Moore estimate that both California and New York will lose on net about 800,000 over the next three years, roughly double from the previous three years.

Or New York and Ca. could change their tax policies. Ha, ha, ha, silly me!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Point the finger at who created these tax policies

Wait just a minute here! Il Douche solved this problem for New Yorkers with his master stroke of tax genius. A payroll tax instead of an income tax which will lead to lower wages, meaning less money saved for retirement and lower social security benefits plus a host of union problems due to negotiated salaries payable under contracts. Oh and then there’s the charitable contribution scheme instead of school taxes. The neat thing is that one of the defining elements of a charitable contribution is that it’s voluntary. I’ve already drafted a letter to the Amherst Central School District advising that due to competing demands I will be unable to contribute this year and for the foreseeable future and to please remove my name from their donor list.

Democratic states will eventually be murdered by their pensions. The only people that vote democrat are those that suck on the government nipple at the expense of tax donkeys. As mentioned above Blue tax and spend liberal states will continue to bleed population.

Thread Information