Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homebuyer's headache: Buffalo's hot market makes buying a house competitive

What's next..a Social Services office located right in the airport, to sign 'em up ...right off the plane?

When people get their 2018 tax bills with the new SALT provision, you will see a slow down in sale and decrease in value. Everyone I know that buys a house looks at what the tax burden is...

Eventually people get sick of paying high taxes, and blue states will continue to bleed population. My family used to point out how cheap housing was here.. now we have more expensive housing and it is still in WNY.. boy that sucks, and by the way where is the influx of all these people needing expensive housing coming from?

I just hope the liberal transplants don't move to areas I would like to settle. They will be voting for higher taxes and screwing things up before I get there. The left's main objective is spread their economic cancer to as many places as possible.

Finland just dropped their universal basic income. This was a model for European leftists. Something the brightest of us have known for some time. Take away a persons reason to work.. and guess what ? Most of them won't work.
    Democrats and their liberal ilk are beyond stupid.

Save Us, actually they’re not beyond stupid. They know exactly what they’re doing. Make people dependent on you and you control them. That’s one reason the retard Poloncarz is such a strong supporter of opioid distribution centers masquerading as “ treatment centers”. He knows that you don’t defeat addiction by feeding the addictive substances to the victims, you simply keep them addicted and dependent on you for their fix. He’s counting on it, all the while deflecting attention by blaming doctors and drug companies for the problem.

Aww that shouldn't matter. Your President got you guys bigger returns, remember?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Save Us, actually they’re not beyond stupid. They know exactly what they’re doing. Make people dependent on you and you control them. That’s one reason the retard Poloncarz is such a strong supporter of opioid distribution centers masquerading as “ treatment centers”. He knows that you don’t defeat addiction by feeding the addictive substances to the victims, you simply keep them addicted and dependent on you for their fix. He’s counting on it, all the while deflecting attention by blaming doctors and drug companies for the problem.
    Sure,, look at how the Government fixed Detroit, Chicago, Illinois. Now we people addicted to entitlements... which I can promise will end very poorly for those folks.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Aww that shouldn't matter. Your President got you guys bigger returns, remember?
    Anybody that can focus on the job of President with all the BS, and I do call it BS and still accomplish something says a lot to me!

It is too bad he continued to support the capital markets by adding government debt. In my opinion we crossed the rubicon. And yeah I prefer him to Hiliary and day of the week.

Here's an article on the UBI that Finland is reviewing...
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...c-income-dream

Also looks popular in Silicon Valley as your friends in the private sector also want part of the act...
    http://fortune.com/2017/06/29/univer...ilicon-valley/

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Reminiscent of OPIUM DENS that Great Britain used to control the masses of people in China decades ago...when China was a possession of G. Britain ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information