Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: List of all of Mohan's failures for 2007!

List of all of Mohan's failures for 2007!

Come on guys. It's already Jan 2. Surely Mohan has already made some hideous mistakes this year that require your attention........

Well, well, Kathy Weppner is back....

Have you heard about the lies he told to Schratz & Bucki. Says one thing & does the other. That's right, Kathy, it's only been 2 days! Attend tonights TB meeting for more deception from Mohan!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    Have you heard about the lies he told to Schratz & Bucki. Says one thing & does the other. That's right, Kathy, it's only been 2 days! Attend tonights TB meeting for more deception from Mohan!
    Are you talking about the deputy supervisor issue? Fair game -- but only if he lied on either Jan.1 or Jan. 2 so far.

I'm confused about something. I've read that the Hamburg supervisor also went outside his town board to select a deputy supervisor. Why is that bad? Or is the issue in Amherst that Mohan told Schratz et al one thing and did another?

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    Are you talking about the deputy supervisor issue? Fair game -- but only if he lied on either Jan.1 or Jan. 2 so far.

I'm confused about something. I've read that the Hamburg supervisor also went outside his town board to select a deputy supervisor. Why is that bad? Or is the issue in Amherst that Mohan told Schratz et al one thing and did another?
    I have no problem with Mohan selecting someone not on the Town Board to be deputy supervisort. In fact, given the options, it is probably the best idea. However, he DID tell both Bucki and Schratz they had it. And THAT is what I cannot stand. The man appears to be a pathological liar. He simply cannot tell the truth!

I did not get mail delivery today!

Damn Mohan!

Not only did Mohan promise the job to Debbie AND Shelly AND Barry AND Mike McGuire, but he gave the job to Roy! So now when Mohan steps down, and he will , we will have an unelected man running the town.

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    Not only did Mohan promise the job to Debbie AND Shelly AND Barry AND Mike McGuire, but he gave the job to Roy! So now when Mohan steps down, and he will , we will have an unelected man running the town.
    Is that definite about Roy Wixson? How do you know? It certainly gives him a leg up in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by left wing
    Is that definite about Roy Wixson? How do you know? It certainly gives him a leg up in the election.

Yes it is definite. I was at the meeting or I would NEVER have believed it! Although, Mohan has been known to do this type of thing before.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    Yes it is definite. I was at the meeting or I would NEVER have believed it! Although, Mohan has been known to do this type of thing before.
    Yes, all too often. He is making enemies with this, though.

Mohan

Is it just my biased opinion or does Mohan look rather sickly?
    dono

I'm confused

No cracks you guys and gals but I just read sickie's column and it seems we're all wrong about Mohan's appointment. Mohan appointed GEORGE Wixon as deputy. Don't know if he's any relation to Roy.
    dono

As usual, Sicki is wacky, and was caught not knowing which way the wind was blowing last night. What Mohan did to Mike is the lowest form of duplicity. But, we all know Mohan is capable of anything underhanded.

Yes, Dono, Mohan does look sickly. He has set the stage for his resignation, making sure someone of his ilk is left in charge. We've all been had!

Why does Dolan have a preferred seat at board meetings?

Bogdan's speech on the 'stunning' work the board did in 2006 was a repeat of the stomach/diarrhea flu I just recovered from. She takes her occupation as kingmaker very seriously. (gag)

What was with Shelly's remark to Bucki, " you can go home, now", about?
    That was almost as bad as when she grabbed the gavel from Grelick!

The comedy goes on and on.

Be quick

Boy you have to be quick with sickie. No sooner did I mention his GEORGE Wixon appointment then he has it corrected. Wonder if he spends his days reading Speakup?
    dono

Quote Originally Posted by Dvoakley
    Boy you have to be quick with sickie. No sooner did I mention his GEORGE Wixon appointment then he has it corrected. Wonder if he spends his days reading Speakup?
    Either that or he has someone report to him what's going on.
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    If Mohan did leave office before his term ends, how is his successor selected?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information