Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Legislator John Bruso and Lancaster politicians do not waste our taxpayer money.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    That is your best answer?
    Isn't it time you moved away from the 2015 general election ?

Sure, all your candidates lost.

But it's time to move on.

Breezy;1797848

I've tuned up my response to match, especially for people who have it coming like you.

The anonymous, stalker, advocate of violence, strikes again!

“Waaa - Waaa - Waaa:”

"Although the administrators and moderators of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful threatening or otherwise violative of any laws.

ANOTHER THREAT! You really don't know when to shut-up, do you?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 06:13 PM. Reason: To get "Breezy" off; God only knows, nothing else can!

Isn't it time you moved away from the 2015 general election ?

Sure, all your candidates lost.

But it's time to move on.
    I have moved on from 2015; you are the one with the Fudoli and Brainard obsession in 2018.

So, to indulge your obsession, how can the community possibly move on when the moral authority, THE DEMOCRAT PARTY OPERATIVE "BREEZY," has proclaimed and LABLED 3, 664 voting residents of Lancaster as supportive of women abuse?

No, such labeling must be brought to the public's attention so that 3, 664 Lancaster voting residents are properly made contrite. For shame, such rampant wickedness.

BTW, another unanswered question by ANONYMOUS DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE "BREEZY:"

In post #53, to what facts that I presented on post #55 were you attaching the word "gibberish" to?

See, YOU are the one that throws out "stink bombs," and connives, and creates BS narratives, and then cheats and retreats.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, ANONYMOUS DEMOCRAT PARTY HACK?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: To get "Breezy" off; God only knows, nothing else can!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I agree!

Yea, but it is not as disgusting as the screen name "BREEZY," the cowardly, anonymous Democrat Party Operative, IMHO.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 06:12 PM. Reason: To get "Breezy" off; God only knows, nothing else can!

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    No "Democrat Operative," just setting you straight.
    I am not a Democratic operative. I don't know why you keep stating that. I supported people from many different parties.

I supported Diane B. in Cheektowaga one year, earlier I cheered on Ted Morton when he ran against Mary Holtz, as I thought it was time for a change there, mostly because I did not like the Frank Max style of politics and his group then, and thought Mary could have reined in Frank Max when he ran the sanitation department. Especially after she saId she would. Diane B., you may recall, changed from GOP to Democratic when she ran. She is good, in my view. I did work part-time for a law firm in Cheektowaga at the time of the Ted Morton run in Cheektowaga. I have written that on here before.

Check for yourself.

3,664 votes ???

OUCH!

Gee, that's not a lot of votes for a town the size of Lancaster in a general election.

See what I mean ?

And you invested money in that campaign ?
    I am curious to know if your leaders in your Democrat Party, are really comfortable with calling 3,664 voters supporters of women abuse.

WOW, they really must be confident, or are they are in the process of creating another BS narrative to fill the air waves and fool the voters?

Fool'em again, huh "Breezy?"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    WE must start doing the right thing for taxpayers.
    It would be interesting to know what you believe to be "the right thing for taxpayers." What is your plan? Haven't really heard much from you about that on here.

[QUOTE=Breezy;1797860]
    I am not a Democratic operative. I don't know why you keep stating that. I supported people from many different parties.
    Two words:

"GIBBERISH" and "MALARKEY."

I I did work part-time for a law firm in Cheektowaga at the time of the Ted Morton run in Cheektowaga.

Check for yourself.
    You apparently have devolved from a hard, honest worker to chronic libelous irritant.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    ANOTHER THREAT!
    "Although the administrators and moderators of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Buffalo NY News, Politics and Events - Hosted by Onlinemedia.net, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful threatening or otherwise violative of any laws.

“Waaa - Waaa - Waaa:”

What is wrong with you? I am not on the message boards 24/7.

How about this. Don't post if you can't handle something the post Breezy posts.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What is wrong with you? I am not on the message boards 24/7.

How about this. Don't post if you can't handle something the post Breezy posts.

I POSTED THAT TO MAKE A WRITTEN RECORD. I DON'T KNOW WHO "BREEZY" IS, AND AFTER 62 YEARS ON THIS PLANET, I HAVE LEARNED NOT TO TAKE THE TYPE OF GARBAGE HE/SHE/THEY THROW(S) OUT THERE LIGHTLY.

Certainly the administrator should be aware of repeated references to possible violence. I do not threaten anyone, so why, while writing under by actual identity, should I tolerate a threat?

Am I to understand that if someone, posting under their actual name is threatened, or if libeled, it is his or her responsibility to leave, and let the threat or libel go unanswered?

Sounds a little convoluted to me Res, given the requirement for all enrollees to warrant not to threaten anyone.

Ergo, if I knew that Speak Up's rules were selectively enforced, or enforced to a limited extent, I would have enrolled under a screen name too.

Thank you for your contribution.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 08:10 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Most people wouldn't see a violent threat with

Breezy;1797848

I've tuned up my response to match, especially for people who have it coming like you.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy... cant you try to post so that Mark doesn't feel threaten?

THank you

Breezy... cant you try to post so that Mark doesn't feel threaten?

THank you
    Mark thanks you, his family thanks you, and his dog thanks you.

Most people wouldn't see a violent threat with
    Res, I'm sure you know better. There are groups out there that monitor social media, such as Antifa, that target those with conservative ideas. I seriously doubt "Breezy" is going to do anything. But his palpable anger, combined with his "threatening" references, may incite some nut to do violence.

For myself, I'm old and in pain, and could care less if I croaked before this post is complete.. But given my public identity, and the fact the "Breezy" in the past, drew a map to my home with his directions to BOE donor records, which also contain my specific address, I get a little uneasy with that.

Just trying to protect the women in my life Res.

But lately, this place reminds of supervising a study hall full of graduating seniors on the last day of school. Not very high-brow, or intellectually based.

How about using this forum for exchange of ideas and debate, and all of us cut the insults, lies, threats and character assassination.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 08:47 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information