Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Legislator John Bruso and Lancaster politicians do not waste our taxpayer money.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    How did I

Where did I

Where did I

And, answer these questions
    Concentrate and ask again.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Concentrate and ask again.

Sure Breezy, I'll ask again. Now you try answering.

If you are all about truth and virtue, why don't you just answer my questions and provide your supporting evidence?

On the thread, "Will Lancaster politicians Wallace and Bruso help taxpayers?be ethical?be brave!!," you wrote on Post #10

You (Greg Sojka) and Mark Blazejewski supported and even funded the campaigns of Mr. Fudoli and Mr. Brainard KNOWING FULL WELL of their horrible pasts with regard to women, and of course everyone knows of Donald Trump's sordid history with women, but then you went ahead anyway and supported them (even gave money knowing the history of the two local candidates).
    "Breezy," you appear sound like a woman-scorned, or a woman victimized. Or, perhaps you are one who was impacted by such abuse in your own family.

If in fact you had to endure such injustice, or impacted by the same, my sincere sympathies, but you really need to pursue legal recourse and rehabilitative interventions.

However your impulse to publicly label and attack every personally identifiable male whom you blindly and obsessively decide is without sympathy to your cause, will not achieve the ends that you may require.

But, to my point, where are/is the record(s) that I donated money to Fudoli?

On the thread "Jesus Christ Superstar’s magnificent production," on post #28, you wrote:

Strange, Mark Blazejewski goes wild over his own screw-up over donations for a soup kitchen, thread after thread after thread, yet in this case it's no big deal until he's pressed - then his gives his tame admonishment.
    You are suggesting that I controlled the charitable proceeds. Such a suggestion is a bold-face LIE.

So, how exactly did I "screw-up donations" to the Food Pantry?

Every seeming post for the last two and a half years:

Sounds like the Mrs. is writing your posts again!
    Nothing wrong with that, of course.
    Kind of wholesome, IMHO!
    Kinda also verifies the collusion with the Town GOP candidates

Another LIE. For one so consumed with the abuse of woman, your comments bracketed above seem to well-serve the issue which you represent to disdain.

How exactly did my wife and I "collude" to "set-up Dawn."

And, answer these questions:

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...et-off-the-pot!

(BTW, your comments about my use of the edit option. Do you deal with aging problems? If you do not, perhaps you can expand the boundaries of your advocacy, and apply understanding to those who are getting on in years. Selective virtue is not virtue at all.)

"Breezy," you don't answer questions with questions, unless you are avoiding the answer.

Now, you concentrate, and answer!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 20th, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

From another thread -
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    I do not make up stories or imagine things. I am telling the whole truth when I say many people have told me about the bus garage problems and teachers of the vindictive superintendent , they are afraid of punishment if they speak out ,even though that would be against the anti bullying policy . How about a little faith that I am not a crazy man , in time more will be revealed.
    What about the bullying of a Lancaster planning board member at Monday night's town board meeting? Were you okay with that?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    From another thread -

What about the bullying of a Lancaster planning board member at Monday night's town board meeting? Were you okay with that?
    Funny how a man can tower over a woman physically, but sink so low when character and integrity are at play, as we see here in this case.

This is exactly why we need many, many more women serving in public office positions, like the woman who you refer to - the planning board member. There are scores of highly qualified women out there, much like the planning board member, and the more and more of them who get to serve will naturally result in less and less of the boorish sensibilities seen all too often with some men.

Of course the planning board member has more integrity and commitment in her little finger than the bully has in his entire being. She should hold her head high – she TOWERS over this man.

The problem with these types of incidents is that in the mind of the monster the thought of the uncivilized behavior never enters the picture. Yet, the target is left enduring such contemptible behavior and the aggressor acts as if nothing ever happened.

Is it any wonder why we need more people standing up for women ??? Especially with all the clodhopping knuckleheads shooting their mouths off with crap like this:

"Breezy," you appear sound like a woman-scorned, or a woman victimized. ... For one so consumed with the abuse of woman

Sounds like this wimp is defending this crappy treatment of women. He also sounds like someone who likes the status quo, yet always RAN TO MOMMY whimpering and crying when the heat was on. “Everyone’s out to get me.” “Waaa - Waaa - Waaa.”

Mark, don’t forget Mommy was a women!

Sounds like this wimp is defending this crappy treatment of women.

Let me help you out "Breezy," because you EDITED the quote you highlighted.

This is what I posted on post #47:

"Breezy," you appear sound like a woman-scorned, or a woman victimized. Or, perhaps you are one who was impacted by such abuse in your own family.

If in fact you had to endure such injustice, or impacted by the same, my sincere sympathies, but you really need to pursue legal recourse and rehabilitative interventions.

However your impulse to publicly label and attack every personally identifiable male whom you blindly and obsessively decide is without sympathy to your cause, will not achieve the ends that you may require.
    This is the EDITED version that YOU POSTED on post #49:

[QUOTE
    ]Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski

"Breezy," you appear sound like a woman-scorned, or a woman victimized. ... For one so consumed with the abuse of woman/QUOTE]
    Hardly the same post with the same meaning. It is a disgusting, cheap, self-serving trick by someone who exploits the issue of woman abuse to score cheap political points.

He also sounds like someone who likes the status quo, yet always RAN TO MOMMY whimpering and crying when the heat was on.
    The gall: A lecture about courage from the fearless commentator hiding behind the anonymity of a screen name.

“Everyone’s out to get me.” “Waaa - Waaa - Waaa.”
    I don't know what you mean by that comment. I can assess it a couple of different ways.

Are you saying that I fear you are out to get me? I really don't know who you are, so should I have such a fear?

Just askin'.

"Breezy," I won't comment about my mother, because you have defiled her name enough,

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...et-off-the-pot!, but I will talk about my grandmother.

My grandmother lived across the street from our home, and easily impacted my development as much as my mother. She was raised in an orphanage in Italy during World War One, and was assaulted by occupying a German,or Austrian soldier. She was beaten pretty badly, and can not recall who was who in the group of barbarians.

So,neither I, nor any other member of my family, need any lectures from you or any other anonymous political hack about one's life being impacted by abuse to women, or, in my grandmother's case, a girl.

In 1921, at 16, she left the orphanage, she went to live with an aunt who owned a small restaurant. After the Fascists came to power, her family neglected to buy a Fascist flag. Her young cousin was taken out of the restaurant by Fascists thugs, beaten, tied to the back of a truck, and dragged through the streets.

Not exactly a childhood full of warm memories.

In any event, she matured, not bitter and judgmental, but determine and principled. With that spirit, she told me:

"Never be ashamed of who you are; stand-up for what you believe, but never lie or cheat, and always follow the rules,"

Johanna Coleman's mom and my grandmother were very close friends, and Mrs. Metz knew her very well. I think Johanna will confirm that relationship..

Point I'm making screen name, first of all, you don't know what, or who, the Hell you are talking about.

And,secondly, for some odd reason, you don't think rules apply to you. You cherish those rules to keep your identity SECRET, but you think you have an immunity from consequences when you VIOLATE other rules.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 01:42 PM. Reason: To get "Breezy" off; God only knows, nothing else can!

Gorja Gorja Georgia Schlager! I was at that meeting . You sat front row by the aisle and I was seated center middle. I knew several of the people seated right in front of me and to the sides of me at the meeting some of them are even friends of yours. I was there and did not notice any bullying and Apparently ,neither did the police, ch2 news cameras,ch7 news cameras, and spectrum news cameras. The post you referred to concerned to concerned children, your alleged event concerned adults. But you could never tell the difference between them. I think now is a good time to say I have known Terry McCracken for over 25 years . I have met his wife Kristen at family events at his brothers residences. I have worked volunteered with Terry on several projects. I have worked volunteered with Terry on fund raises(not political).I call Terry my friend except in politics because I do not agree with the patronage, family /friends hiring , and regardless of party affiliation WE must start doing the right thing for taxpayers. If Terry called me today he could borrow my equipment or have a load of firewood at anytime. I have shared with my friend in the past and will continue. GORJA you are a LIAR! Own it. ***** Breezy, such a brave man threatening me with violence at a town board meeting. You can wear your ANTIFA patch with pride and someday use your real name.

***** Breezy, such a brave man threatening me with violence at a town board meeting. You can wear your ANTIFA patch with pride and someday use your real name.
    Greg, you decry what pretty much was a snarky quip as "threatening me with violence," but you post comments that no doubt support 'conversion therapy' and repeatedly use the issue in your posts in order to attack. I still say: Shame on you! You promote violence against children but whine like a baby on here. No surprise there.

Anyway, numerous professional associations have called 'conversion therapy' violence against children.

Here are some:

US health organizations[edit]

HOW CHRISTIANS TURNED AGAINST GAY CONVERSION THERAPY - https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...herapy/390570/

I think it is time for you to leave the cave and at least try to comport yourself like a civilized human being.

That is, AFTER you apologize to the woman.

someday use your real name.
    You always whine about the screenname thing, but, almost every person on SPEAKUP WNY uses the same ???

What's wrong with that ?? Even your pal grump does the same thing. Why can he do it but I can't ???

I will talk about my grandmother.
    You accuse me of exploiting the 'women's issue' as "self-serving" but you seem to be doing the exact same darned thing with your Grandmother!

This seems hypocritical to me.

At least I am sincere and have been from the beginning, while you repeatedly abuse the senses on here with a lot of gibberish.

After the Fascists came to power, her family neglected to buy a Fascist flag.
    You decry the Fascists, yet you supported Fascist campaigns just last fall!

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ection-mailers

Is it OK with you that grump uses a screen name like me and almost every person on SPEAKUP WNY ???

Originally posted by Greg Sojka:
    GORJA you are a LIAR!
    Sorry, lying isn't in my package of values. As always, Greg, you are entitled to your opinion

Maybe, next time, I'll pass my voice recorder on to the planning board member after the work session,
    since the town clerk does a good job in recording the board meeting and posts it promptly on the website.

Georgia L Schlager

Breezy;1797817]You accuse me of exploiting the 'women's issue' as "self-serving" but you seem to be doing the exact same darned thing with your Grandmother!

No "Democrat Operative," just setting you straight.

You broadly judge my values on a moral issue, based on my support for a candidate in a political campaign.

Seriously?

Since you insist that a voter's support for Brainard in 2015, is the set judgmental standard to be applied to those condoning abuse of women, you have just labeled 3,664 Lancaster voters as those supporting the abuse of women.

I just wonder how many of the 3, 664 voters were women?

More specifically, since you constantly attempt to attach that disgusting label to me, I am just giving you, and the reader, some FACT-BASED information. Surely, you do not object to the presentation of facts, which you chose to term "gibberish."

If you wish to publicly judge someone's values, it may be helpful to actually have some knowledge of what is in that person's heart and soul, After all "Breezy," we all are the sum of our whole, not the select difference of our parts.

Sorry if those facts are not as compelling as your BOE donors record, presented with a perverted "Breezy" narrative," but as the saying goes, "What to you expect from a pig but a grunt." In your case, it is not a fleeting grunt, it is a loud chorus arising from a pigsty.

To a anonymous, cowardly political operative, I am sure it "seem(s)" that way because it does not fit the narrative you are attempting to create.

At least I am sincere and have been from the beginning, while you repeatedly abuse the senses on here with a lot of gibberish.
    Yes, the sincere cowardly, anonymous libeler.

BTW, when you use the term "gibberish," what facts presented above fit the definition of "gibberish?"

OR, is "gibberish" your new term for "malarkey."

gibˇberˇish
    ˈjib(ə)riSH/Submit
    noun
    unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
    "he talks gibberish"
    synonyms: nonsense, garbage,

You decry the Fascists, yet you supported Fascist campaigns just last fall!
    I am assuming you meant 2016, not last fall which was 2017. I do not think you are labeling Amatura a Fascist, are you?

Is it OK with you that grump uses a screen name like me and almost every person on SPEAKUP WNY ???
    What specific taxpayer not holding office, has "grump," or the other screen names , threatened with violence, or publicly libeled? I am sure you can not see the difference, because you are a political hack, and this, after all, is a forum for taxpayers and residents, not political hacks, such as your anonymous self.

BTW,

If you are all about truth and virtue, why don't you just answer my questions and provide your supporting evidence?

On the thread, "Will Lancaster politicians Wallace and Bruso help taxpayers?be ethical?be brave!!," you wrote on Post #10

You (Greg Sojka) and Mark Blazejewski supported and even funded the campaigns of Mr. Fudoli and Mr. Brainard KNOWING FULL WELL of their horrible pasts with regard to women, and of course everyone knows of Donald Trump's sordid history with women, but then you went ahead anyway and supported them (even gave money knowing the history of the two local candidates).

Where are/is the record(s) that I donated money to Fudoli?

On the thread "Jesus Christ Superstar’s magnificent production," on post #28, you wrote:

Strange, Mark Blazejewski goes wild over his own screw-up over donations for a soup kitchen, thread after thread after thread, yet in this case it's no big deal until he's pressed - then his gives his tame admonishment.
    You are suggesting that I controlled the charitable proceeds. Such a suggestion is a bold-face LIE.

So, how exactly did I "screw-up donations" to the Food Pantry?

Every seeming post for the last two and a half years:

Sounds like the Mrs. is writing your posts again!
    Nothing wrong with that, of course.
    Kind of wholesome, IMHO!
    Kinda also verifies the collusion with the Town GOP candidates
    Another LIE. For one so consumed with the abuse of woman, your comments bracketed above seem to well-serve the issue which you represent to disdain.

How exactly did my wife and I "collude" to "set-up Dawn."

And, answer these questions:

(BTW, your comments about my use of the edit option. Do you deal with aging problems? If you do not, perhaps you can expand the boundaries of your advocacy, and apply understanding to those who are getting on in years. Selective virtue is not virtue at all.)

"Breezy," you don't answer questions with questions, unless you are avoiding the answer.

Now, you concentrate, and answer!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 05:03 PM. Reason: To get "Breezy" off; God only knows, nothing else can!

Breezy1797817 You accuse me of exploiting the 'women's issue' as "self-serving" but you seem to be doing the exact same darned thing with your Grandmother!

BTW, it was YOU, on post #49, that brought my MOTHER into your disgusting rant, aimed at creating a ANOTHER BS NARRATIVE, so I am not "exploiting" my grandmother. I am just answering ANOTHER taunting "BREEZY" LIE.

I would have referred to my mother, but you have defiled her name quite enough on here. So much for the morals of the seeming anonymous, chicken-poop Democrat Party HACK!

If you click the link below, your memory will be full refreshed as to how you did that:

But, just to refresh your failing memory, YOU wrote these words, and YOU brought my mother into the mix. Remember?:

Sounds like this wimp is defending this crappy treatment of women. He also sounds like someone who likes the status quo, yet always RAN TO MOMMY whimpering and crying when the heat was on. “Everyone’s out to get me.” “Waaa - Waaa - Waaa.”

THE COWARDLY ANONYMOUS DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE LIES AGAIN!

[
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2018 at 05:40 PM. Reason: To get "Breezy" off; God only knows, nothing else can!

3,664 votes ???

OUCH!

Gee, that's not a lot of votes for a town the size of Lancaster in a general election.

See what I mean ?

And you invested money in that campaign ?

that disgusting label
    I agree!

What specific taxpayer not holding office, has "grump," or the other screen names , threatened with violence, or publicly libeled?
    I've been reading grump more and see he's more caustic and hard-hitting toward more progressive policy and people.

I've tuned up my response to match, especially for people who have it coming like you.

It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    3,664 votes ???

OUCH!

Gee, that's not a lot of votes for a town the size of Lancaster in a general election.

See what I mean ?

And you invested money in that campaign ?
    That is your best answer?

Okay, 3,664 people in Lancaster condone the abuse of women because they supported Brainard. Each and everyone of them.

Talk about guilt by association. Yikes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information