Thread: LIght timing

LIght timing

Here is another twist to the fish fry story. The town board let fish fry keep traffic maintenance dept for another seven grand a year. Everything with this town is money and how much more I get to run something. This dept once part of the Cheektowaga PD traffic unit, until Zack dumped it off to fish fry. Fish Fry has know idea what to do with this dept
    from what packers tell me. This dept should of never left the PD. No wonder these traffic lights in the town are so screwed up and not getting fixed. XWay lights hahaha that's another story. 7 grand extra a year will buy fish fry a lot of drinks at the bar for a year.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheek,

Explain to me what need to be done to correct these issues.

Don't say some snide comment about mark.

What needs to be done?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Cheek,

What needs to be done?
    The town knows what a mess these town owned traffic signals are. fix them. simple as that. If wagner and his crew cant figure it out then put the dept back in the PD. where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Here is another twist to the fish fry story. The town board let fish fry keep traffic maintenance dept for another seven grand a year. Everything with this town is money and how much more I get to run something. This dept once part of the Cheektowaga PD traffic unit, until Zack dumped it off to fish fry. Fish Fry has know idea what to do with this dept
    from what packers tell me. This dept should of never left the PD. No wonder these traffic lights in the town are so screwed up and not getting fixed. XWay lights hahaha that's another story. 7 grand extra a year will buy fish fry a lot of drinks at the bar for a year.
    Cheeks, I live right off Dick Rd you know how many times I called the highway dept about the lights on Dick Rd? I called one time talked to a lady and she had no idea what was going on I must of explained it twenty damn times. I know you used to live near me before you left, nothing has changed. Its not only Cheektowaga other towns are just as screwed up. One would be Depew.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    Cheeks, I live right off Dick Rd you know how many times I called the highway dept about the lights on Dick Rd? I called one time talked to a lady and she had no idea what was going on I must of explained it twenty damn times. I know you used to live near me before you left, nothing has changed. Its not only Cheektowaga other towns are just as screwed up. One would be Depew.
    Main St into and through Williamsvile. The timing on those lights is ridiculous
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

That would be the NY State Signal because it's on Main St. Amherst does have some bad signals they own. Problem is like Cheektowaga, Depew. Amherst etc. Is they don't want to bother with them. They change the bulb when its burned out and thats it.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    That would be the NY State Signal because it's on Main St. Amherst does have some bad signals they own. Problem is like Cheektowaga, Depew. Amherst etc. Is they don't want to bother with them. They change the bulb when its burned out and thats it.
    MM. Good luck dealing with Dick rd and this town. I don't miss it at all. I try to stay away from that rd when out and about and meeting up with the packers. You read this thread
    about what is going on its like a three ring circus. All politics fun and games and who can screw who over better.
    remember timmie Meyers was going to fix the problems on dick rd and fish fry was going to have the state do a study on dick rd.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Cheek,

What needs to be done?
    Res not sure what you mean by snide comment. I am not the only one that makes remarks on this site. He acted like a complete fool on TV. Because he is an elected official and has diane in his pocket he feels he can do what he wants without answering to anybody. Like the cop because they have a badge they can do what they want? This cop got caught because his testes went to his head, a lot of them think like that until they get caught doing something dumb. How about Rogowski another goofball has been politician for the town and put more family members on the payroll than the meyers. smacks the old lady around gets arrested and back at the meeting on Monday like I am the greatest.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know exactly what I mean Mr. Fish Fry..

Are there state guide lines to signal timing?

When you say they need to be fixed what are asking to be fixed?

What is the timing being set to?

Are there third party companies that do this for cities and towns?

If I was supervisor... (everyone's undies are going to get into a bunch) I'd privatize as much as I could as long as the server was the same or better to save property owners money. A town is not an employment agency for the politically connected.

I was just told the board has been dipping into our town reserves to cost the cost of the town. Any truth to this?

Moodys has given the town a very good rating, not top tier but up near the top.

Thread Information