Thread: Please Join this Facebook Group - Our Cheektowaga Community

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Please Join this Facebook Group - Our Cheektowaga Community

If you are a property or business owner in the town of Cheektowaga please go join this group

I requested if the group can be made public just so that us property owners can read the commentary.

Our Cheektowaga Community

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4777/3...dd7e3050_c.jpg

That facebook group is ran by and is mostly PRO town employee.

This facebook group is Pro taxpayer: Concerns of the Town of Cheektowaga taxpayers https://www.facebook.com/groups/786798011516293/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I requested that the first group be made public for reading only. You would still have to join to post. A few people in that first group do not want the group to be read publicly. My opinion is it would be good for our town to read the issues that effect all of us.

There is a "Our Cheektowaga" group that went secret after it tossed out a bunch town employees who didn't like what the citizens had to say. With some elected officials still contributing.

Then there is the "Our Cheektowaga community" that is a CLOSED group that tossed out some citizens because the town employees can't handle the truth for the citizens that supply the funds to pay them.

Then there is the PUBLIC group "Concerns of the Town of Cheektowaga taxpayers" that is Pro taxpayer and the town employees and anyone else can all read it!

Waste of time

Our cheektowaga, is about the town employees.All diane's cronies. The big mouth of the group doesn't even live in town

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by free cheektowaga View Post
    Our cheektowaga, is about the town employees.All diane's cronies. The big mouth of the group doesn't even live in town
    What? The group from what I can tell are only for Cheektowaga Town residents.

Nicole and Julie made a point of stressing this fact.

I will ask permission to share their comments about this.

I posted this:

Why isn't this group public for viewing? I think every property owner in Cheektowaga should be able to view this. Maybe they don't have to post but at least read the posts. Once they start to read what is here they will join the group.

This is really weird. Something is wrong with my facebook. All the comments are there except Julies. I see they have been all deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What? The group from what I can tell are only for Cheektowaga Town residents.

Nicole and Julie made a point of stressing this fact.

I will ask permission to share their comments about this.

I posted this:

This is really weird. Something is wrong with my facebook. All the comments are there except Julies. I see they have been all deleted.
    2 different groups, "Our Cheektowaga" (Secret group) is the original. It was a closed group, but went secret when The town employees kept giving **** to the taxpayers of the group.

"Our Cheektowaga Community" (Closed group) is a spin off by town employees disenchanted with the admins at "Our Cheektowaga".

Quote Originally Posted by free cheektowaga View Post
    First, its not all Diane's cronies, that's the our cheektowaga community who are mainly employees and political friends so straighten that out. Second, as you're not man enough to say you're talking about me because my family moved to Lancaster after living my whole life in cheektowag, we lived in Lancaster for the past year and due to my husbands unexpected death at work three months ago are looking to downsize and may be back. Big difference between the groups if you'd stopped gossiping, Adam made our cheektowaga open to people past, current or moving in. Our cheek community does not. And rarely have I had conversations of late. Thanks and keep the trap shut about me when you have no clue

Cheecktowaga is headed for hard times if they don't do something about lowering the property taxes.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Property taxes are high. Only one group to blame for putting the town into the position it is in.

Thread Information