Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us is Closing all stores

Harbor center basically has one tenant and that’s an outfit run by Pegula’s daughters. They fell for the old Buffalo solution to every problem...let’s build a building. The Sabres stunk and they couldn’t bring themselves to make the necessary changes to make the team competitive so they built a building. It distracted people from the Sabres mess and the media stumbled all over themselves trying to outdo each other blabbing about the renaissance. That’s about the 5th renaissance we’ve had and the city is still sinking in the mud.
    Last edited by grump; March 17th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Harbor center basically has one tenant and that’s an outfit run by Pegula’s daughters. They fell for the old Buffalo solution to every problem...let’s build a building. The Sabres stunk and they couldn’t bring themselves to make the necessary changes to make the team competitive so they built a building. It distracted people from the Sabres mess and the media stumbled all over themselves trying to outdo each other blabbing about the renaissance.
    Buffalo still doesn't get it. All hopes & dreams are bringing retail to Downtown & Canal Side have failed because Buffalo doesn't have the population & economy to support any more retail , let alone in Downtown or Canal Side because their not enough people living there, and the population it draws is lower income on welfare that brings crime & gang fights etc.. Then theirs parking issues & pay for parking, Even if a Business wants to come to Canal Side, they have to use specific unionized construction Co's, have to pay monthly high fees to Canal Side for services and their's strict hiring restrictions that they have to hire lots of minorities & city residence's

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Buffalo still doesn't get it. All hopes & dreams are bringing retail to Downtown & Canal Side have failed because Buffalo doesn't have the population & economy to support any more retail , let alone in Downtown or Canal Side because their not enough people living there, and the population it draws is lower income on welfare that brings crime & gang fights etc.. Then theirs parking issues & pay for parking, Even if a Business wants to come to Canal Side, they have to use specific unionized construction Co's, have to pay monthly high fees to Canal Side for services and their's strict hiring restrictions that they have to hire lots of minorities & city residence's
    No, you don't get it. Go the F--K away. No one needs the harbinger of doom here. Go live your perfect life in your perfect little world and piss off
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    No, you don't get it. Go the F--K away. No one needs the harbinger of doom here. Go live your perfect life in your perfect little world and piss off
    Doom ? You haven't seen nothing yet. wait till the double digit property tax increase's start happening every year. Every Town & Vlilage Council knows it's coming because every year, the deficit's get larger & larger every year without raising more revenue. Cheektowaga's answer is the council wants to grow the town's population back to 100,000, they would need to add 30,000 to 35,000 people to do that, but Cheektowaga is not AZ which is adding 30,000+new people every 2 to 3 months, and Hamburg's answer is they want to fill all the vacant business on Camp Rd and Plesant Rd will new business's LOL

Unregistered
    Doom ? You haven't seen nothing yet. wait till the double digit property tax increase's start happening every year. Every Town & Vlilage Council knows it's coming because every year, the deficit's get larger & larger every year without raising more revenue. Cheektowaga's answer is the council wants to grow the town's population back to 100,000, they would need to add 30,000 to 35,000 people to do that, but Cheektowaga is not AZ which is adding 30,000+new people every 2 to 3 months, and Hamburg's answer is they want to fill all the vacant business on Camp Rd and Plesant Rd will new business's LOL
    And for the non believer's Double digit property taxes increases are already happening in Depew, Evans & West Seneca

You make yourself look like an idiot. Right, wrong or someone in between, it doesn't matter. You look like a total effin bitch that has nothing to do but spread misery about a place that a, you weren't successful in and b, you don't even freaking LIVE here anymore. Again, like the jilted lover that can't let go. Do you have any clue how ridiculous you make yourself look? If this is how you are in real life, you must be one miserable piece of work. No WAY you could be in any happy relationship, personal or work if this is the kind've person you are. Seriously, go live your own life. Fine, you hate it here. WE DON'T CARE and we don't need to be reminded that you hate Buffalo so much. Get the chip off your shoulder and move on. Jesus freaking Christ. You're pathetic
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    You make yourself look like an idiot. Right, wrong or someone in between, it doesn't matter. You look like a total effin bitch that has nothing to do but spread misery about a place that a, you weren't successful in and b, you don't even freaking LIVE here anymore. Again, like the jilted lover that can't let go. Do you have any clue how ridiculous you make yourself look? If this is how you are in real life, you must be one miserable piece of work. No WAY you could be in any happy relationship, personal or work if this is the kind've person you are. Seriously, go live your own life. Fine, you hate it here. WE DON'T CARE and we don't need to be reminded that you hate Buffalo so much. Get the chip off your shoulder and move on. Jesus freaking Christ. You're pathetic

Just now I ran into a family who just moved from Buffalo and she told me, they moved because Buffalo is a toxic dump and one big Love Canal and tons of people are sick & dying and Buffalo's government, tv station & newpaper's won't talk about it, She showed me all the stories on Youtube and WOW !! I knew the Buffalo River was filled with PCB's & Lead and people still Canoe & play hockey on the ice on the Buffalo River, but theirs love canals all over from Hickory Woods , to the old Axle plant on delevan to Transit & Sheridan,

search Buffalo Toxic Dump on You Tube & Google their's tons video most are less then a year

https://youtu.be/2IBjXkTnSds

https://youtu.be/EuVEiwkHIjY

Unregistered

Your the idiot who said you seen are these new tall buildings on Walden and the only buildings over 2 stories are the County & State prisons and the empty & decaying old Erie County Home that was moved to the ghetto's at ECMC & Buff General Campus's because it was too far for the city residents to visit their family members, but now it's reversed, because all the people in the suburbs have to travel far to the ghetto's, the pot hole filled streets & crime filled hoods to visit there family members

Your the idiot who said you seen are these new tall buildings on Walden and the only buildings over 2 stories are the County & State prisons and the empty & decaying old Erie County Home that was moved to the ghetto's at ECMC & Buff General Campus's because it was too far for the city residents to visit their family members, but now it's reversed, because all the people in the suburbs have to travel far to the ghetto's, the pot hole filled streets & crime filled hoods to visit there family members
    Both your posts are wrong. I I know what I saw and you're still a loser with no life and no incentive to do anything but dis a place you failed in
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And for the non believer's Double digit property taxes increases are already happening in Depew, Evans & West Seneca

I was told this is on the way for cheektowaga. The board won't do it until the next supervisor election. The cheektowaga democratic party wants to make sure the seat is won before hurting the town with a major increase. The excuse "Our hands are tied"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I was told this is on the way for cheektowaga. The board won't do it until the next supervisor election. The cheektowaga democratic party wants to make sure the seat is won before hurting the town with a major increase. The excuse "Our hands are tied"
    It's because of the uncontrolled 6 figure Pension spiking, the 6 figure retirement bonus's of unused vacation & sick days in a whole 30 to 40 year career, yearly longevity pay go's up every year with seniority, the increasing costs of medical insurances & benefits , The yearly raises , towns & village's payroll keep increasing when new workers get hired to replace the retired workers. Overtime etc.....

It's because of the uncontrolled 6 figure Pension spiking, the 6 figure retirement bonus's of unused vacation & sick days in a whole 30 to 40 year career, yearly longevity pay go's up every year with seniority, the increasing costs of medical insurances & benefits , The yearly raises , towns & village's payroll keep increasing when new workers get hired to replace the retired workers. Overtime etc.....
    Try not to read this too closely...
    http://azdailysun.com/news/local/ari...9f5d99c39.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    LOL Go look at Greenlee County has a population of 9,000 & Apache County of 39,000 and there on the New Mexico border and it's is very rural and isolated in the mountains and theirs nothing there except for Indian Nations LOL How many towers cranes are up in Buffalo right now ? Phoenix has over 100 tower cranes in the sky and another 100 are going up by summer LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post

Best places to find job in the Country's largest 182 cities are #1 Chandler AZ, #2 Scottsdale #4 Peoria AZ #5 Gilbert AZ 4 AZ Cities are in are top 5

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/08/the-...ob-in-2018.htm

Unregistered

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information