We don't want him to step down. If he doesn't step down it will make it much more easier to replace multiple seats come next election.

Follow me here.

I saw this go up

Cheektowaga Councilman James Rogowski was arrested Friday by West Seneca Police following an alleged domestic incident on Orchard Park Road, West Seneca Police said.According to West Seneca Police Lt. John R. Urbanski, Rogowski was in his vehicle when he allegedly began chasing his wife as she drove her vehicle about 6 p.m. Friday on Orchard Park Road in West Seneca.
Rogowski's wife has a restraining order against the councilman, Urbanski said.
The alleged incident was reported to West Seneca Police, who requested that Cheektowaga Police retrieve Rogowski from an establishment in Cheektowaga, West Seneca Police said.
At about 8 p.m., Cheektowaga Police delivered the councilman to West Seneca Police, who charged Rogowski with first-degree criminal contempt and second-degree menacing, West Seneca Police said.
SIGN THIS PETITION TO CALL FOR HIS RESIGNATION

https://www.change.org/p/diane-bencz..._starters_page

I don't think this is a great idea...

The longer the town board (minus Brian) allows him to stay and support him the easier it's going to be to replace them come election time. Brian was a little late to the situation but within a week or so he asked that Jim step down.

If he's found guilty of spousal abuse or what ever was the reason was for the restraining order it will make for interesting campaign mailers. I could imagine the headlines on the mailers as I type this...

So and so put the best interest of....the guilty one.... over your best interest as property owners of Cheektowaga.

Mug shot on one side of the mailer... nice photo's of the 5 supporting board members on the other side of the mailer.

You get the idea...

Play using Frank's rules.