Thread: Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

Hillary Clinton’s trip to India is evoking memories from her failed 2016 bid for president, as the Democrat makes headlines for blaming racism and misogyny for her loss while taking stumbles in front of the cameras.

During her appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-trump.html

Karma at work.

Hillary stumbling and bumbling as usual. Time to accuse Trump of being clumsy on stairs. As I posted on another thread, the Dems cull their own corruption and weakness and impute those things to Trump. She would’ve made a great representative of America, stumbling down the stairs, passing out at events. Why doesn’t this pathetic hag just go away?!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would like to see the "billable" time just on the paper work for solarcity. Some politically connected lawyer ran to the bank on that one.

Even if 1% was used of the $750,000,000 in legal cost that is $7,500,000

Hillary and Jennifer have 1 thing in common; they both need to go away!!
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Hillary is right about one thing, white women are influenced by their husbands just as white men are influenced by their wives. This isn’t such a problem for Black women. Most don’t gots husbands, dey just gots baby daddies for dey babies. I was wondering, do you think Bill could’ve shoved her?

She knows all about not standing up to husbands. Like when she didn't stand up to Bill when he was running around cheating on her for those decades
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Now Hillary has a booboo on her wrist. Wonder if she hurt it clobbering Bill for shoving her down those stairs. Nah, probably not. White women are afraid to stand up to their husbands, right Hill?

Thread Information