Thread: Edge Core Choose's Arizona to build 2 Billion dollar Data Center & 10,000 jobs to AZ

Unregistered

Edge Core Choose's Arizona to build 2 Billion dollar Data Center & 10,000 jobs to AZ

Edge Core just broke ground on 2 Billion dollar Data Center Tech Park in Mesa, Bringing 10,000 new Jobs to Arizona

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We have a Chick-fil-A coming to Cheektowaga so there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    We have a Chick-fil-A coming to Cheektowaga so there.
    Chick-Fil-A has been in AZ for over 10 years and are as common as Tim Hortons is in Buffalo, But now their's over dozen other Chicken Franchises that blows Chick fil A away Bush's Fried Chicken, Raising Cane's Chicken , Chicken Slims, El Poco Loco Chicken & more etc....

Hey wait, we still have KFC. Let’s go, Buffalo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Edge Core just broke ground on 2 Billion dollar Data Center Tech Park in Mesa, Bringing 10,000 new Jobs to Arizona
    What does this post have to do with anything related to WNY? It should be deleted.

I'm curious how much of a tax break they're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I'm curious how much of a tax break they're getting.
    I don’t know Genoobie. Do you think it’s more than the $750 million tax payer funded boondoggle at Riverbend that has apparently created more job fairs than actual jobs? Or more than the $150 million tax payer funded empty manufacturing facility outside of Syracuse? Or more than the hundreds of millions in taxpayer money peed away every year on the failed Buffalo schools?

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I don’t know Genoobie. Do you think it’s more than the $750 million tax payer funded boondoggle at Riverbend that has apparently created more job fairs than actual jobs? Or more than the $150 million tax payer funded empty manufacturing facility outside of Syracuse? Or more than the hundreds of millions in taxpayer money peed away every year on the failed Buffalo schools?
    .....and.....still didn't answer the question. You are precious.

[QUOTE=Genoobie;1805810].....and.....still didn't answer the question. You are precious.[/QUOTE

Precious? Why thank you! I love what you’ve done with your hair! Actually, you didn’t ask a question. You simply stated that you were curious about something. But I did state that I lacked the information to satisfy your curiosity. Allow me to refresh your recollection...I said “I don’t know Genoobie.” Hope this helps.

Genoobie, because you’re so curious I checked. The state of Arizona offers an exemption from its transaction privilege tax and its use tax to large scale data centers that set up shop in certain parts of the state. Basically a sales & use tax break. Don’t know the amount. It lasts 10-20 years.

Thread Information