Thread: I don't know what is more disappointing. Brian or Angela

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I don't know what is more disappointing. Brian or Angela

This was on Brian Nowak's facebook page

Brian

I shared this excerpt of a 2016 article with the Cheektowaga Democratic Committee tonight during the time I was given to address the committee.
    It’s my job to represent the people of Cheektowaga to the best of my ability. That means leading conversation about the tough questions before the town.

This was in the news

“We see no immediate sign that Wozniak will do the right thing and step down. Gabryszak clung to his seat for weeks before he acknowledged reality. Wozniak’s supporters need to make her understand that she has virtually no chance of winning re-election after this disgrace and that her efforts would be better spent dealing with the personal fallout from her conduct. She should move on."

He's commenting on an article in the buffalo news.

It’s my job to represent the people of Cheektowaga to the best of my ability. That means leading conversation about the tough questions before the town.
    I don't know what is more disappointing. Angela wasting the community's time after her antics or Brian thinking "his job to represent the people of Cheektowaga" means bringing this up. I think the tough question for the town is infrastructure, labor cost, interest on debt and what we do to stop 1000's of people fleeing our town.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How odd. I believe the post I referred to has been deleted. I wanted to show someone the comment now I can't find it on his page.

Next.

This isn't a bad thing. I'm just wondering why it took to today to issue an opinion.

If I was on the board something like this would have been said first board meeting after the arrest.

It's just in the best interest of us property owners.

http://www.wben.com/articles/pressur...aga-town-board

Nowak's call for Rogowski's resignation came one day after the town's GOP Committee Chairman, Don Friedrich, made the same request. Yesterday, Democratic Party Chairman Matt Janiszewski said Rogowski should not serve until the case is pending.

However, Rogowski hinted that he would not resign, and he also said that he's looking forward to his day in court.

"Right now, what's important for me, is that people in our community take a look at the specifics of of this particular situation, and they ask themselves a question about the type of people they want to serve in government.," said Nowak.

The town has a GOP chairman? Go figure.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why do people take so long. I had my opinion what is best for us property owners about an hour after I heard what happened.

Feb 24th 10:54 AM

When is our next board meeting?

Did Jim have a protection order against him before this issue? If so why didn't the town board handle this properly when it was issued?

If I was supervisor I would have told him he needs to resign at that time.

Well on the bright side doesn't this mean we have 4 possible seats open for next election?
    https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...=1#post1784808

He'll get his day in court and is 100% innocent until proven guilty but the issue is he violated a retraining order. If he didn't he would not have been arrested. Correct?

Just on a political note the competing political party should have jumped on this. They should behave just like the Cheektowaga Democratic Party (CDP) would have.

However, Rogowski hinted that he would not resign
    What do they mean "hinted". It is a pretty easy question. Will you resign, Yes or No.

Thread Information