Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erie County bans conversion therapy

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I'm definitely not OK with banning plastic bags. Just more boondoggle.
    Why wouldn't you want those cheap plastic bags banned?

Go look at the trash piles floating in the ocean along with plastic water bottles. The microbeads are very bad for ocean life.

Only issue I see if they need to be banned globally.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Same with some chemicals people spray on lawns to a point.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    No, until this law was passed, it was not a crime to physically and psychologically torture a child to try and pray away the gay, since the parents gave consent.
    This, of course, is unadulterated bull****, in keeping with your avatar, I guess. It is never legal to physically torture a child. Well, at least until the Democrats and their Islamic allies finally enforce sharia, and it becomes legal to mutilate the genitals of young girls.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    This, of course, is unadulterated bull****, in keeping with your avatar, I guess. It is never legal to physically torture a child. Well, at least until the Democrats and their Islamic allies finally enforce sharia, and it becomes legal to mutilate the genitals of young girls.
    Gee, grump, a bumbling buffoon comment once again! Duh!! Liberals would be totally AGAINST "Islamic allies finally enforce sharia," you silly one.

Come on now - come up with something better than that.

You have far too many idiotic posts of late.

You are going over the edge with this one.

"mutilate the genitals of young girls" - does not sound like something you would hear any Democrat promote.

You're just sore that your kind is heading the way of the dinosaurs!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Gee, grump, a bumbling buffoon comment once again! Duh!! Liberals would be totally AGAINST "Islamic allies finally enforce sharia," you silly one.

Come on now - come up with something better than that.

You have far too many idiotic posts of late.

You are going over the edge with this one.

"mutilate the genitals of young girls" - does not sound like something you would hear any Democrat promote.
    Your comments are comical. The Democratic Party almost elected radical Islamist, Keith Ellison, as its national chair. No, you don’t hear them promote genital mutilation, they support it. A Democratic member of the DC council recently blamed snowfall on the Rothschilds and the international Jewish conspiracy to control the world. Check out the list of major Democrats who showed up at the latest rant by the Islamist whackjob, Louis Farrakhan. Such Democratic notables as Rev, Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev Jeremiah Wright are notorious anti-Semites who share the Islamist view of Judaism. You Democrats love to tout your “ liberalism” while conveniently ignoring the fact that, for example, the great liberal icon Franklin Roosevelt appointed Ku Klux Klan member, Hugo Black to the Supreme Court and replaced the progressive Henry Wallace as his VP candidate in 1944 and made Ku Klux Klan member, Harry Truman, his VP. This was the same Roosevelt who interned innocent Japanese in WW2 (at the instigation of another liberal Democratic icon, Earl Warren) and who gleefully returned German-Jewish internees to Hitler while denying entry into America of desperate Jewish refugees. Hell, the KKK was the brainchild of the Democratic Party. Don’t feel bad though Breezy; I know the truth hurts. It’s “ an inconvenient truth” however. Ha, ha, hee, hee, ho, ho.

You're saying corporal punishment is "never legal"? Oh, ok.

Nice pivot to Sharia. You really are an imbecile, aren't you.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

You're saying corporal punishment is "never legal"? Oh, ok.

Nice pivot to Sharia. You really are an imbecile, aren't you.
    I didn’t say corporal punishment , you did. As I posted on another thread, you’re great a putting words in other people’s mouths. You’re the one who said the physical torture of children is legal. Please provide examples of physical torture of children that are legal under New York or federal law. Specific citations please, not your opinion. You said it, I didn’t. Thanks about the pivot to sharia. I may be an imbecile but I’m not so imbesilic that I can’t see the worship of the Democratic Party before the altar of Islam. Sorry you can’t see it yourself but I’ve noted over the years that dim bulbs don’t shine very brightly.

I didn’t say corporal punishment , you did. As I posted on another thread, you’re great a putting words in other people’s mouths. You’re the one who said the physical torture of children is legal. Please provide examples of physical torture of children that are legal under New York or federal law. Specific citations please, not your opinion. You said it, I didn’t. Thanks about the pivot to sharia. I may be an imbecile but I’m not so imbesilic that I can’t see the worship of the Democratic Party before the altar of Islam. Sorry you can’t see it yourself but I’ve noted over the years that dim bulbs don’t shine very brightly.
    The Democratic Party doesn't "worship" before any altar, unlike the Republican Party, which now prostrates itself at the fetid feet of Sultan Trump.

For a non-parent to strike a child is barbaric; to do so repeatedly in order to beat the gay out of them is torture. Also, I didn't say the physical torture of children is legal. I said that conversion therapy is psychological and physical torture and should be outlawed. The problem is that parents can sometimes expressly permit this sort of thing to happen, and this way, that is foreclosed.

Gosh, for something that is supposedly not at all an issue in Erie County, there sure are a lot of posts here that defend its continued legality.

Gee Pundit, not only do you put words in other people’s mouths you put them in your own. Now you’re qualifying what you said before. And conversion therapy is physical and psychological torture because you say it is? I love “ipse dixit” reasoning. Well, it must be so because Pundit has come down from the Mount with the Word. You said it was legal to physically torture a child as long as the parents gave consent to the torture. As I’ve asked please provide citations to the law that says physical torture of a child is legal as long as the parents consent.

Gee Pundit, not only do you put words in other people’s mouths you put them in your own. Now you’re qualifying what you said before. And conversion therapy is physical and psychological torture because you say it is? I love “ipse dixit” reasoning. Well, it must be so because Pundit has come down from the Mount with the Word. You said it was legal to physically torture a child as long as the parents gave consent to the torture. As I’ve asked please provide citations to the law that says physical torture of a child is legal as long as the parents consent.
    Same way in which it's legal to hit someone when you have consent. Like in a boxing match.

Same way in which it's legal to hit someone when you have consent. Like in a boxing match.
    If I give consent for someone to hit me in a licensed regulated boxing match then the consent is legal. But it’s not legal for me to give consent for someone to whack you; too bad really. But an adult giving his or her consent to physical contact in a sporting event is not the same as a your claim that it is legal for parents to consent to the physical torture of their children. Please let us know where in the law it says that a parent can consent to the physical torture of children.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information