Thread: Step down Jim

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Step down Jim

Cheektowaga official on call to resign after arrest: 'Why? What have I done?'

A tearful James P. Rogowski faced members of the media Tuesday night as he read a prepared statement outside Council Chambers at Cheektowaga Town Hall.Rogowski, a Cheektowaga town councilman, was arrested Friday by West Seneca Police and charged with felony contempt for violating an order of protection.
    "Let's not forget that this is a family matter," Rogowski said, reading from a sheet of notepaper. "Accusations have been filed against me and my character. I look forward to the opportunity to have my day in court.
    "God bless my family and my kids, who are at home right now," he said, his words barely audible.
    http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/27/ch...-after-arrest/

You didn't follow the law about the restraining order.

Rogowski, a Cheektowaga town councilman, was arrested Friday by West Seneca Police and charged with felony contempt for violating an order of protection.
    Supervisor Diane Benczkowski said she has a private conversation with Rogowski about the series of events.
    "He asked me not to comment, so out of respect to his family I will not be commenting," Benczkowski said.
    Jim had no issue getting Charley to resign and I was told wanted Angela to step down when the BS she was up to came public.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I am so disappointed in the constant BS that comes from this group.

Thread Information