Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what happened with Jim Rogowski?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    To all the people on here, we all have the right to voice our own opinions. This is American it’s called speech. All opinions are different I don’t like what jimmy did but I don’t think people should sit behind their computers and criticize him. Who are we to do so... what makes any better than another human.
    I agree with you. One person is usually no better than another. In this case though it's time for Jim to step down and focus on his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Gorja, have you ever done something premeditated and intentionally? Did you then call it a mistake?
    Know where you're Greg. I've explained my MISTAKE many, many times. I'm not explaining it again.

Georgia L Schlager

Look at that Hassan in Orchard Park who violated his order of protection and beheaded his wife.
    It's impossible to know how far someone will go when they are enraged.
    But let's not critique them, it's only a mistake, eh?

My dad after my grandmother

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Know where you're Greg. I've explained my MISTAKE many, many times. I'm not explaining it again.
    Correction: Know where you're going Greg not Know where you are Greg.

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja, remember the golden rule? Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I agree with you. One person is usually no better than another. In this case though it's time for Jim to step down and focus on his family.
    Apparently, he focuses on some of his family too much. Hence the protective order. Why doesn’t he try obeying the law, which by the way he swore to uphold, and focus on something else for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    To all the people on here, we all have the right to voice our own opinions. This is American it’s called speech. All opinions are different I don’t like what jimmy did but I don’t think people should sit behind their computers and criticize him. Who are we to do so... what makes any better than another human.

http://wivb.com/2018/02/25/husband-s...han-ten-times/

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB)- Orchard Park Police arrested a man Saturday who struck his wife in the head with a flashlight more than ten times.

Police say they responded to a residential motel on Southwestern Boulevard just after 11:30 p.m. and took 52-year-old Mark Evans into custody.

Investigation showed the wife had lacerations to the head and an arm injury as a result of the flashlight. Police also revealed Evans has a warrant for a domestic assault from 2011 in the state of Maine.

Orchard Park EMS took his wife to ECMC for treatment. Authorities say she is in stable condition.

Evans was given a stay-away order of protection. He faces 2nd-degree assault charges.

After his arraignment this morning, Evans was sent to Erie County Holding Center in lieu of $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.

Marks such a nice guy, this is so out of character, let’s not judge him, blah blah blah

Come on Dan! What makes any of us better than any other human? Tell you one thing...when I beat the old lady I always use something that doesn’t leave cuts and bruises. And when we travel we always try to stay in a residential hotel. If you’re beating the old lady in one of those places you fit right in with most of the rest of the residents.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Come on Dan! What makes any of us better than any other human? Tell you one thing...when I beat the old lady I always use something that doesn’t leave cuts and bruises. And when we travel we always try to stay in a residential hotel. If you’re beating the old lady in one of those places you fit right in with most of the rest of the residents.

I have so much to learn

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Apparently, he focuses on some of his family too much. Hence the protective order. Why doesn’t he try obeying the law, which by the way he swore to uphold, and focus on something else for a bit.
    I have faith the rest of the 6 on the town board will do what is in best interest for us property owners and tell him to resign come next work session or board meeting.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    I have so much to learn
    Most of you know my opinion about the "Cheektowaga Democratic Party" (town board) being incompetent when it comes to spending our hard earned money. At this point we don't know what reasons a protection order was issued and I think it's wrong to imply made up scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Most of you know my opinion about the "Cheektowaga Democratic Party" (town board) being incompetent when it comes to spending our hard earned money. At this point we don't know what reasons a protection order was issued and I think it's wrong to imply made up scenarios.
    It doesn't matter to us taxpayers or the police why it was issued, The fact is it was and he violated that order.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    It doesn't matter to us taxpayers or the police why it was issued, The fact is it was and he violated that order.
    I understand that part. I'm not denying that.

It’s almost a certainty that it wasn’t issued because he was being too kind to his wife and she simply couldn’t take any more of it. I didn’t say he was beating his wife. I was simply responding to Dan’s story from OP.
    Last edited by grump; February 25th, 2018 at 07:48 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Tomorrows work session should be interesting.

Charley had to step down because he collected unemployment while receiving a board member pay check. I would say a getting an protection order against one's self and going against that protect order could be considered worse.

I. ITEMS OF DISCUSSION
    Accident Support Services International
    -
    Capt. Scott Pilat
    If I was on the board I would know what ITEM OF DISCUSSION #2 would be.

http://cheektowagatownny.iqm2.com/Ci...41&Inline=True

Think the board will do the correct thing and act in the best interest of us property owners?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information