Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what happened with Jim Rogowski?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    If the charges are true then he violated his oath of office to uphold the law. But hey, if that were enough to remove you from office Obama would’ve been out by day 6.
    I'm curious if there was a protection order issued before this happened last night.

Sure sounds like it to me.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is where the conflict of interest comes in.

I bet if it was an IP or Rep on the board with a order of protection issued against them every dem on the board would have called the Bee.

Enough already it was a mistake

“When someone does something wrong, don’t forget all the things they have done right”. From the first time that I met Jimmy I realized very early on that he was a man with a big heart, he was also a man that was honored to be doing what he loves. I have witnessed the love he has for the town of Cheektowaga and his teaching career at his school. He is always smiling and talking about his students and always willing to talk to anyone about the town of Cheektowaga, and how important it is to him. We all make mistakes and yes I’m sure he’s well aware of it. But please don’t forget his love for our town, and his love for the constituents in the area. Instead of throwing stones and wishing bad things please know that WE ALL make mistakes, we’re human.

Are you kidding me ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    “When someone does something wrong, don’t forget all the things they have done right”. From the first time that I met Jimmy I realized very early on that he was a man with a big heart, he was also a man that was honored to be doing what he loves. I have witnessed the love he has for the town of Cheektowaga and his teaching career at his school. He is always smiling and talking about his students and always willing to talk to anyone about the town of Cheektowaga, and how important it is to him. We all make mistakes and yes I’m sure he’s well aware of it. But please don’t forget his love for our town, and his love for the constituents in the area. Instead of throwing stones and wishing bad things please know that WE ALL make mistakes, we’re human.
    "bad things" you mean like giving up your seat?

That's a new low.

The guy is an elected official chasing his wife down Union Road in a highly-lethal-weight motor vehicle knowing full well his wife has a completely legal and adjudicated order of protection against him and you want to give him a pass? HE SHOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY RIGHTLY IN DISGRACE!

I have to say I always thought of this politician as having maybe one brain cell, but now I can't even give him that. I feel very sorry for his wife!

His political demise is for any future public office is a good thing for Cheektowaga, as you're stuck with him for 3 more years in Cheektowaga if he hangs on and you know he will try, and anyone who follows this stuff would know, Mr. Rogowski's name has come up countless times for higher public office, and he's played far too many sides each time. He's with Frank Max. He says Frank Max politics for Cheektowaga is over. You really can't believe anything he says.

All for not, though, as he's through for any consideration of moving up now.

What a complete and idiotic clown.

And you call this "a mistake" ???????

There should be NO BAIL!

Did someone give Jim computer access at West Seneca lockup?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    I find it very disturbing.Thank God the police got involved. Gorja, I am sorry for your childhood experiences. But I wonder why with experiences like that on many other posts about sexual Harassment, rape, and abuse you are very quick to say " innocent until proven guilty" or "calling them gold diggers" ? I struggle to understand why you have sympathy here but on others posts your quick to dismiss and toss in a snarky comment?
    If it's as alleged, I feel sorry for his wife.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    Did someone give Jim computer access at West Seneca lockup?
    He's out on bail. Also, notice the original post by Sara. She just joined the group in "February 2018". Sara's got to be Jim

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm curious if there was a protection order issued before this happened last night.
    I heard the protection order was given in family court yesterday afternoon and within hours he violated the protection order and threatened the wife again. He has no respect for the law and actually thinks he's above the law.

Yes, we all make mistakes. If what is alleged is true, threatening behavior is not a mistake, it's premeditated. A mistake is not intentional. Forgetting to put your turn signal on is a mistake. This alleged behavior of Mr Rogowski is intentional

Georgia L Schlager

To all the people on here, we all have the right to voice our own opinions. This is American it’s called speech. All opinions are different I don’t like what jimmy did but I don’t think people should sit behind their computers and criticize him. Who are we to do so... what makes any better than another human.

[QUOTE=Sara;1784854]To all
    Last edited by Sara; February 24th, 2018 at 08:09 PM.

Gorja, have you ever done something premeditated and intentionally? Did you then call it a mistake?

To all the people on here, we all have the right to voice our own opinions. This is American it’s called speech. All opinions are different I don’t like what jimmy did but I don’t think people should sit behind their computers and criticize him. Who are we to do so... what makes any better than another human.
    Well for one thing I haven’t chased my wife down a public street in the immediate wake of a grant of a protective order to her. My wife has never had to seek a protective order and we’ve been married for a long time. So that’s one thing that makes me better than a certain other human. You know, there’s a number of these “dedicated” types who have an ugly side that they hide behind their public persona. Anyone remember Sol Wachtler, former chief judge of the New York Court of Appeals? How many “dedicated” teachers ya got who’ve been found to be handling the merchandise, as it were?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information