Thread: What really happened

Unregistered

What really happened

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Ya...you're wrong.

I always love how people in WNY, which is a region that's about 20 years behind national trends in almost everything, somehow think that the gap between where they are and where everyone else stands is somehow forward thinking and leading the pack. In reality, WNY is just that far behind from everyone else.

I will give you that unlike almost everywhere else where it's embarrassing, being unsophisticated is a badge of honor in WNY for some reason. It's also as if lacking depth somehow offers a different perspective.
    20 Years ? WNY is 50 Years behind. Time stopped in 1970 in WNY, In 1970 that was the last time a Football Stadium was built and now Buffalo's on the verge of losing the Bills to London or Austin/San Antonio, Also in 1970 that was the last time a Thurway was built, But the Robert Moses Thurway was torn apart and now the 198 will be torn apart too. But their were lots of great plans that never happened, They all failed, Dome Football Stadium in Lancaster , Outer Belt Expessway, Lancaster Expressway, 2nd Marine Midland tower. then Buffalo was going to get a Major League Baseball expansion team but lost NBA Team Buffalo Braves, Then 10 years ago the City Tower was going to be built and be Buffalo's new tallest building but instead Buffalo's current tallest building went bankrupt, and has been empty & dark going on 8 years at the same time Bass Pro was coming and 15 years later their's still dirt hole their. Then the Metro Rail was going to have extension's to the Airport, Tonawanda. Amherst & Southtowns, 30 years later not one extension was every built.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    now Buffalo's on the verge of losing the Bills to London or Austin/San Antonio Wrong,

Dome Football Stadium in Lancaster , Outer Belt Expessway, Lancaster Expressway, 2nd Marine Midland tower. Not needed

then Buffalo was going to get a Major League Baseball expansion team but lost NBA Team Buffalo Braves Buffalo would never support a major league team and the Braves leaving is a completely different thing

15 years later their's still dirt hole their. Not True and Jesus learn how to Spell. Thurway? Their?

THen the Metro Rail was going to have extension's to the Airport, Tonawanda. Amherst & Southtowns, 30 years later not one extension was every built. No need for it
    Buffalo isn't Phoenix. There aren't millions of people in a metro area that's much larger than Buffalo and you continue to be a misinfomed, nagging bitch that has nothing better to do than crap all over the city where you obviously FAILED.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information