Senator calls Susan Rice Inauguration Day email on Russia 'disturbing'

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham described as “disturbing” a newly revealed Inauguration Day email from Susan Rice that detailed former President Barack Obama's guidance at a high-level meeting about how law enforcement should investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The email first surfaced Monday, when Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Graham, R-S.C., sent the Obama national security adviser a letter, pressing for answers about the email by next week.

“She’s sending herself an email talking about a conversation on Jan. 5 with the president, reassuring herself, and I guess the president, that this would be done by the book,” Graham said Monday night on Fox News' “The Story with Martha MacCallum.” “I think that’s odd and disturbing because we know the investigation regarding the Trump campaign was anything but by the book.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...isturbing.html

I think the reason she sent the email to herself on Inauguration Day was she knew they are not going to sweep what they did under the rug.