Thread: Criminal referral backs up Nunes on dossier claims

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Criminal referral backs up Nunes on dossier claims

Criminal referral backs up Nunes on dossier claims, as Dems push rebuttal memo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ttal-memo.html

A newly released version of GOP senators’ criminal referral for Trump dossier author Christopher Steele appears to support key claims from the controversial memo on alleged surveillance abuse released last week by House Republicans and the White House.
    That memo, commissioned by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., continues to fuel a firestorm on Capitol Hill, where Democrats are pushing for the release of their own counter-memo. A central point of dispute is the Nunes document’s claim that the salacious, anti-Trump dossier was crucial to the FBI’s efforts to seek a surveillance warrant for a Trump associate and that the applications omitted the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign’s funding for the research via Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS firm – which hired Steele.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ttal-memo.html

So it seems the DNC/Hillary and others colluded with Russia during the election.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    EXCLUSIVE: Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.

On an audio recording of the prank call posted online, Adam Schiff can be heard discussing the committee's Russia investigation and increasingly bizarre allegations about Trump with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament.

The call, made a year ago, was actually from two Russian comedians nicknamed 'Vovan' and 'Lexus' who have become notorious for their phony calls to high-ranking American officials and celebrities, including UN Ambassador Nikki Haley and Elton John.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz56SuJdiqU
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So the dems were trying to collude with Russia any way they could.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    New Strzok-Page texts call into question Obama's 2016 statement on FBI probes

Go watch the video

Newly released text messages between FBI lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page saying Barack Obama wanted to “know everything” the FBI was “doing” could raise questions about the former president's 2016 statement that he was not involved in discussing pending probes.

The texts were part of a batch released by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. Strzok and Page, who worked for a short period of time on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, have been in the spotlight ever since a slew of anti-Trump messages between them surfaced last year.

In the new text message chain from Sept. 2, 2016, Page mentioned Obama in the context of a briefing for then-FBI director James Comey.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...bi-probes.html

So Obama wanted briefings into the plan , sorry, activities of an adversarial foreign government, using active measures and conspiring with US Citizens working for a Presidential campaign, to flip an election.

And you think that is bad.

Ok, got it.

b.b.

There is no law that anyone has identified that prevents a foreign government from taking an interest in and endorsing or working for candidates for president. Were there one just about every European leader other that Russia, that little bedwetter in Ottawa and Hilary Clinton should certainly be prosecuted under it. The difference is that the Republicans didn’t pay for a bogus study of other leaders’ support and work for Clinton as did the Democrats with Russia & Trump. It was regular fodder on NBC and it’s various bastard children, as well as CBS, ABC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post etc.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    So Obama wanted briefings into the plan , sorry, activities of an adversarial foreign government, using active measures and conspiring with US Citizens working for a Presidential campaign, to flip an election.

And you think that is bad.

Ok, got it.

b.b.

Oh come on, WNY! Obama wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him in the ass!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was more curious if Border Bob was following along. I remember seeing President Obama on the news making that comment.

Well, I believe the April comment was pointed at the Clinton email investigation, since the Trump espionage case didn't get opened till later. But go ahead and conflate the statements. It is the pattern of conduct in defending Trump. I guess Jim Jordan did the same with the Strozk with the texts , thinking it was about Clinton when it was in fact about Trump. The Trump investigation is a direct threat to American democracy, which I figure would factor in his wanting to keep updated.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Well, I believe the April comment was pointed at the Clinton email investigation, since the Trump espionage case didn't get opened till later. But go ahead and conflate the statements. It is the pattern of conduct in defending Trump. I guess Jim Jordan did the same with the Strozk with the texts , thinking it was about Clinton when it was in fact about Trump. The Trump investigation is a direct threat to American democracy, which I figure would factor in his wanting to keep updated.

b.b.
    Well, b.b., it’s nice to see you finally get it. The Trump investigation is a direct threat to American democracy. That’s why it should be ended immediately. As I pointed out in another post, the Dems take a look at all the corrupt crap they do routinely and blame them on Trump. Of the 4 people actually accused of anything by Mueller, none of those accusations has anything to do with Russia. This was cooked up by Democrats and anti-Trump FBI agents like Lisa Davis (I haven’t seen a set of teeth like hers since I last so photo of Whirlaway). It’s as simple as that.

Thread Information