Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clarence creates new zoning district

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    Kiddo, aside from being selectively incomplete, that is essentially meaningless. I get the sense that you have limited perspective on overall goings on. Name a generation, and there can be called out some ill-advised direction. Humanity survives. Bobbing & weaving in an attempt to demand being right causes overstepping and results in disqualified arguments. Good debate skills - for those that want to debate - are important. I have no interest (anymore) in debate.
    I love the people who are anchored in the 'smallest' city in the US who talk about worldly perspective.

Keep your feet up in the lounger. Matlock will be on soon and then it's time for your liquid dinner.

Soooooo, back to the Clarence zoning district thing. Does anyone think it'll make even the slightest bit of difference?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A big difference in what way?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    A big difference in what way?
    Are you asking me? And if so, I don't understand the question... can you rephrase?

Matlock? He was a joke! Now take Perry Mason on the other hand. There’s a REAL tv lawyer. It’s on 2 different stations here and I never miss an episode. As for the liquid dinner, I’ll have a double but go easy on the vermouth. Thanks for offering!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Soooooo, back to the Clarence zoning district thing. Does anyone think it'll make even the slightest bit of difference?

Slightest bit of difference in what way? Do you mean with making the parcel profitable?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Slightest bit of difference in what way? Do you mean with making the parcel profitable?
    Ah. Got it. Yes, I mean will it materially change what happens in the Town of Clarence... other than politicians being able to tout the code addition during their next campaign. [Years ago - late 1990's, I believe - The Town of Amherst hyped a "Redevelopment Zone"... all official-like ... committees... drawings... UB was involved. Lots of hoopla. To my knowledge not a single thing changed due to that effort.

Don't mis-interpret, I'm not saying to do the zoning thing. But call it realistically... what - if anything - is really likely to change(?).

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Matlock? He was a joke! Now take Perry Mason on the other hand. There’s a REAL tv lawyer. It’s on 2 different stations here and I never miss an episode. As for the liquid dinner, I’ll have a double but go easy on the vermouth. Thanks for offering!
    HAHA. You're good for banter Grump.

But talking crap about Matlock...Andy Griffith is a god damn American saint!

Remember “Adams of Eagle Lake”? Andy’s best role!

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    HAHA. You're good for banter Grump.

But talking crap about Matlock...Andy Griffith is a god damn American saint!
    Hey sprout, Ben Matlock is a fictitious character. Andy Griffith is an actual person. You do know that, right? Talking smack about the character is vastly different than talking smack about the actual person. Oh, and The Simpsons - from where, I believe, your reference to Matlock may have come in the first place - are also all not real people. They are animated. none of those fictitious characters are likely ever to be impacted in any manner whatsoever by the Clarence zoning deal.

Hey sprout, Ben Matlock is a fictitious character. Andy Griffith is an actual person. You do know that, right? Talking smack about the character is vastly different than talking smack about the actual person. Oh, and The Simpsons - from where, I believe, your reference to Matlock may have come in the first place - are also all not real people. They are animated. none of those fictitious characters are likely ever to be impacted in any manner whatsoever by the Clarence zoning deal.
    Hey Moron. Read what I wrote again.

But talking crap about Matlock [the tv show]...Andy Griffith [the real person who I am a fan of] is a god damn American saint!

Leftie, I’m not an Andy fan but don’t dislike him much either. “Adams of Eagle Lake” only lasted like 2 or 3 episodes I think but I actually saw 2 of them and there’s been a lot worse that’s gone on for years. We ought to do a thread on tv shows sometime. That’d be a kick.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information