Thread: Northtown Plaza - Full Steam Ahead!

Northtown Plaza - Full Steam Ahead!

WS Development doesn't strike me as stupid (especially with ~$100 million on the line). So, given the general state of brick & mortar retail, I trust and hope they know what they are doing. I happen to think this is gonna be awesome.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/09/ov...-start-in-may/

"Documents filed with the town Planning Department show WS Development in May would begin tearing down the existing buildings on the 19-acre site, with construction on the new retail buildings starting soon after and wrapping up in October 2019."

"...WS Development bought the Northtown Plaza... in 2015 for $18.5 million and has spent the years since preparing for an estimated $75 million transformation of the 66-year-old shopping center."

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    WS Development doesn't strike me as stupid (especially with ~$100 million on the line). So, given the general state of brick & mortar retail, I trust and hope they know what they are doing. I happen to think this is gonna be awesome.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/09/ov...-start-in-may/

"Documents filed with the town Planning Department show WS Development in May would begin tearing down the existing buildings on the 19-acre site, with construction on the new retail buildings starting soon after and wrapping up in October 2019."

"...WS Development bought the Northtown Plaza... in 2015 for $18.5 million and has spent the years since preparing for an estimated $75 million transformation of the 66-year-old shopping center."
    Let’s see now...how can Kulpa and his nitwit helper, Bucki, screw this up.

Thread Information