Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Studying Niagara Falls Blvd

For a truly progressive boulevard and village main street, people should be thinking: drone landing areas, CraigsList exchange spots, and safe injection sites. General parking design is small potatoes in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    For a truly progressive boulevard and village main street, people should be thinking: drone landing areas, CraigsList exchange spots, and safe injection sites. General parking design is small potatoes in comparison.
    I’ll agree that safe injection sites are a priority of white liberal suburban Democrats, especially ass***** like the retard Poloncarz. They know that keeping opioid addicts on drugs creates another dependent constituency to rely on each Election Day. Why not have a safe murder zone too so that we can empower other criminals. And I’m told that drones will deliver right to my front door so to Hell with landing areas. If they can’t go door to door it’s the same as going to the post office for my package.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/07/re...-gas-stations/

Well, it's good to know that they are still 'thinking' about a possible study.

Kulpa is put out by this site because he passes it on his way back and forth to his real job because he’s hired someone else to be supervisor while he collects the salary for the office.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information