Thread: Contact your reprsentative to #releasethefisamemo#

Contact your reprsentative to #releasethefisamemo#

I know everyone is aware of the Fisa memorandum regarding Intelligence surveillance on the election. If you are interested in contacting your representative to request your Republican representative to vote on releasing to the public the Fisa memo, contact them at:
    1-202-224-3121.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hannity: Bombshell Memo on FISA Surveillance Shows Abuse of Power 'Far Worse Than Watergate'

In his opening monologue Thursday night, Sean Hannity called for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to end his "witch hunt" following new revelations about U.S. government FISA surveillance abuses.

He pointed to a four-page memo circulating in Congress that allegedly reveals FISA abuses within the Department of Justice and FBI, which has been described by lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming.”

"Our sources are telling us that the abuse of power is far bigger than Watergate," Hannity said. "Remember, Watergate was a third-rate break-in. What we're talking about tonight is the systematic abuse of power, the weaponizing of those powerful tools of intelligence and the shredding of our Fourth Amendment constitutional rights."
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/1...gger-watergate

I wonder if Fox and others are keeping everything within context of the memo. No exaggerating.

I think so res. Also this number will allow anyone to voice their concerns about anything their governing body is doing or not doing...we need to start calling our representatives and voicing our opinions.

A good movie to see with Tom Hanks is The Post, I felt I was revisiting history after watching that movie. During Nixon's presidency.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    I know everyone is aware of the Fisa memorandum regarding Intelligence surveillance on the election. If you are interested in contacting your representative to request your Republican representative to vote on releasing to the public the Fisa memo, contact them at:
    1-202-224-3121.

Shouldn't people be contact both Rep and Dem elected officials?

Has anyone asked Jeremy Zellner to call the people he markets to the community to demand the memo be released? Well unless he supports this type of underhanded type of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Shouldn't people be contact both Rep and Dem elected officials?

Has anyone asked Jeremy Zellner to call the people he markets to the community to demand the memo be released? Well unless he supports this type of underhanded type of stuff.
    Yes, that number connects you to your representatives.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cool system. They go by zip code. I get to chose two. Gillibrand or Schumer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsten_Gillibrand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

I think it would be wise for http://ecdems.com to support the release of the memo. Well unless they support this type of behavior in the FBI.

(716) 853-2511
    info@ecdems.com

Thread Information