View Poll Results: The Massa dude - nuts, or not nuts?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's nuts

15 60.00%
  • Not nuts

2 8.00%
  • Not nuts, just creepy

8 32.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Eric Massa dude - nuts, or not nuts?

The Eric Massa dude - nuts, or not nuts?

Former Rep. Eric Massa:

a) Nuts
    b) Not nuts
    c) Not nuts - just creepy

I haven't decided yet if he's nuts or just entertaining. I can't wait for his next interview. Every time he explains himself, his story gets more oddly scandalous.

Whoever is working on his Crisis Management team should be fired.

Or maybe just aggressively tickled...

Unregistered
    the latest he said is he did grope a few men, but it was nothing sexual. how can someone admit to groping without the thought of sex?

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Whoever is working on his Crisis Management team should be fired.

Or maybe just aggressively tickled...
    Great...coffee sprayed all over the screen now!
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Thumbs down twain321

This guy is totally nuts. A real sleeze. He mentions the washington "2 step" . But he never mentions anyone else who got this 2 step treatment. He is the first to ever mention this. He is a real sleeze nut case.

He is covering for himself. He is also all over the place when he talks. Certifiable!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

He's acting like a rat trapped in a corner.
    Certifiably Bat crap crazy.

I think the trapped rat analogy is perfect, but I don't think the guy is nuts. I think he's just a slime-ball, and a stupid one at that.

When he announced that he was resigning, he claimed it was because of a likely recurrence of cancer. That sounded reasonable (and terminal): the guy was too sick to continue to do his job for 9 more months. Then it comes out that he'd been accused of sexual hanky panky. HMMMM ...

Then he claims that Rahm Emmanuel comes on to him and then threatens him (or vice versa). First this happened within 2 weeks of him coming to Washington, and then it's because he opposed the administration's health care plan.

Then yesterday, he apparently admitted to the tickling and groping on Glenn Beck's show just hours before he went on Larry King and said he never groped anybody.

Obviously, Massa's never been required to defend his bad behavior before so he's clueless on how to proceed. DOH. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it" (for more than a few hours at least) might be a place to start.

50 year old men tickling one another....

I never got over my Navy time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

LOL, just kidding
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

I'm just curious, if had made these alegations 2 weeks ago while still in office, would he have been taken seriously?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Most of his explanations sound plausible. A gin-n-tonic soaked New Years Eve wedding reception, and a drunken 50th birthday bash where all the guys end up dogpiling on top of the honoree.....nothing out of the ordinary in my eyes. He's even saying there are text messages with good-natured banter in them.

Here's a possibility - there's a homo in the woodpile....and it aint Massa. Maybe the accuser who is claiming sexual harrasment is themself of the lighter loafer

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He's out of hte picture now. Let him fade away or use him to expose what ever BS he can that bones the non-government worker/business owner.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    He's out of hte picture now. Let him fade away or use him to expose what ever BS he can that bones the non-government worker/business owner.
    The problem is the right wing media will keep him around to show off, just like the left wing media keeps Palin around...
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    The problem is the right wing media will keep him around to show off, just like the left wing media keeps Palin around...
    I'd have to disagree. Palin is keeping herself around. She would have been a punchline for maybe another couple of weeks after the Nov election if she hadn't kept running her mouth.

Massa would last a couple more days if he didn't shut up. But as long as they want to talk, media, no matter which way you think it leans, is going to eat it up....tabloid time, baby!
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

As much as I think Palin is a dolt, I'd love it if our kids were on the same soccer/hockey/baseball team. She'd liven up things.

Along those same lines, I think it would be a pisser to have work with Massa.

Sometimes, we all need a tickle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information