Thread: Circling the drain for 20 years..

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Circling the drain for 20 years..

Saying this again as someone as far away from a liberal/democrat as you can get but I have to say there is a huge difference between the Democrats that ruined Tonawanda and Cheektowaga compared to the liberal/democrats that exist today. I don't think there is a nice way of putting it but there is a difference between being a rich democrat who wants to solve the world with government funding and a poor one. The biggest difference is performance is demanded. You and I both know that long before TOA residents would allow their schools to fall apart changes would be made. If anything, the TOA has shown it will vote in change agents even if they are incompetent. see. Mohan.

Tonawanda and Cheektowaga have been circling the drain for 20 years, and change will never happen there. All of the change agents have left. Do they even run Republicans in Town races? lol

It's sad. It was apparent this was the case last election. We had 3 people on the republican line but you wouldn't have known it. One actually told me between work and school they didn't have time to run a campaign. I ask why is your name on the ballot and never received an answer. I'm pretty sure that is how I remember it. Plus I was told there was no money. I don't know if they were actively holding fund raisers or not.

After witnessing Hillary/DNC and now the BS with Cuomo why would any property owner want people from this group making decisions on their behalf? Well unless you are part of the friends and family plan who benefits from the incompetence, support big government and/or support a bucket list of items that directly add a burden to our community.

Here is Diane our Supervisor actively working with the group.

http://ecdems.com/executive-committee/

Chairman

• Jeremy Zellner

Vice Chairs

• Diane M. Benczkowski
    • Arthur O. Eve Jr.
    • Betty Jean Grant
    • Paul M. Tarapacki
    • David A. Rivera
    I can explain on a different thread but I find this a conflict of interest because politics can come into play when making decisions in the best interest of the property owners.

I brought this up to Diane when she was running for Supervisor. I was told that if she won the position she would step down from being Vice Chair. Well that didn't happen.

When was this photo taken? Are they still support the Clinton's nonsense?

Well said! But...

Well said...but...Great opinion but it doesn't really matter until the voters go to the polls! Time and time again we are reminded that the majority of the people vote party lines...end of story. We can all complain about the town, politics, etc., but it ultimately comes down to the voters! But lets look at the Supervisor since you've mentioned her. Why hasn't she stepped down as Vice chair? Whats her response, as im sure you've asked her?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It's sad. It was apparent this was the case last election. We had 3 people on the republican line but you wouldn't have known it. One actually told me between work and school they didn't have time to run a campaign. I ask why is your name on the ballot and never received an answer. I'm pretty sure that is how I remember it. Plus I was told there was no money. I don't know if they were actively holding fund raisers or not.

After witnessing Hillary/DNC and now the BS with Cuomo why would any property owner want people from this group making decisions on their behalf? Well unless you are part of the friends and family plan who benefits from the incompetence, support big government and/or support a bucket list of items that directly add a burden to our community.

Here is Diane our Supervisor actively working with the group.

http://ecdems.com/executive-committee/

I can explain on a different thread but I find this a conflict of interest because politics can come into play when making decisions in the best interest of the property owners.

I brought this up to Diane when she was running for Supervisor. I was told that if she won the position she would step down from being Vice Chair. Well that didn't happen.

When was this photo taken? Are they still support the Clinton's nonsense?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Changed her mind.

This is what is wrong with politics.

Thread Information