Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump decries immigrants from '****hole countries' coming to US

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    That was the group where one of the employees made a comment like "What will we do if we can't resettle refugees in the area".

Their paychecks are federally fund I guess. No refugees no paychecks. AND I totally get the refugees are in horrible conditions in many cases. On the other had there are upwards of 7,000,000,000 people on earth. There will always be hardship for people. It never ends.
    So yeah, they get money......

Most if not all social problems have to do with population stress. Or increase in populations prone to internal or external disaster.

It's the sacrosanct elephant in the room no one wants to talk about. So as the most intelligent known life form on the planet we will continue to suffer because of our own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm wondering why we ** out curse words, but then post these memes.

b.b.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Because I was too lazy to edit the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    I'm wondering why we ** out curse words, but then post these memes.

b.b.
    OMG!! The leader of the free world..said a profane word!! One that is probably used and worse.. daily! by the same HYPOCRITES that are self proclaimed shocked! ..these wanna be politcally correct a$$ holes...they should get a life!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    OMG!! The leader of the free world..said a profane word!! One that is probably used and worse.. daily! by the same HYPOCRITES that are self proclaimed shocked! ..these wanna be politcally correct a$$ holes...they should get a life!!
    I don't know about hypocrisy, but I do know uncivilized and unprofessional. How I talk among my friends is not how I spoke to people I encountered on the job. The words I used on the street and the ones I used around my mother. The ability to turn it on and off and to recognize when to is a sign of maturity and civility. Something that is lacking in many sectors of society these days and certainly in the Oval Office. Beyond that my point was more to the juxtaposition of post writing versus the posted memes, not necessarily the larger issue of the words politicians use.

b.b.

Was it Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, both claiming to be ministers of God, who called a former Pope “that old cracker” during a speech to his loyalists? It was minister of God, Jesse Jackson, who referred to New York City as “ hymie town “ in a speech to his followers. Democrats and the main stream media excused, justified and explained away their conduct. As for proof of the veracity of Trump’s alleged statement, people from those countries are doing everything they can to get out and come here. If they’re so god damned offended let them stay right the hell where they are! We won’t miss them and they can claim their moral superiority. Think that will happen? Nah, probably not! I would like to suggest as a partial solution to the immigration issue that we make trades of all the people who vowed to leave America if Trump were elected for people who want to be here. We could trade Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell and some of those types. Then ole’ Alec, Barbie and Rosie can really learn to enjoy all the amenities Haiti or Kenya have to offer. Perhaps that retard Conan O’ Brien can permanently broadcast his pathetic tv show from Haiti with a studio audience made up primarily of flies, the Haitian national bird.
    Last edited by grump; January 15th, 2018 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    I don't know about hypocrisy, but I do know uncivilized and unprofessional. How I talk among my friends is not how I spoke to people I encountered on the job. The words I used on the street and the ones I used around my mother. The ability to turn it on and off and to recognize when to is a sign of maturity and civility. Something that is lacking in many sectors of society these days and certainly in the Oval Office. Beyond that my point was more to the juxtaposition of post writing versus the posted memes, not necessarily the larger issue of the words politicians use.

b.b.
    Language Sciences just published new research that confirms the **** we’ve always known: Swearing is a sign of verbal intelligence. Psychologists at Marist College and Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts found that people who use more curse words may actually have stronger language skills overall than those who don’t.

They pitted two popular theories against each other:

“A folk assumption about colloquial speech is that taboo words are used because speakers cannot find better words with which to express themselves: because speakers lack vocabulary. A competing possibility is that fluency is fluency regardless of subject matter—that there is no reason to propose a difference in lexicon size and ease of access for taboo as opposed to emotionally neutral words.”

What the @#$$%?!?

From now on we shall use the term excrement hole..

I suggest “alimentary canal” because it sounds really scientific which petty intellectual liberals love. It’s kinda like using the term “polar vortex”. Where I grew up we called that winter. Or a “bomb cyclone”. Where I grew up we called that a bad snow storm...although we reserved even that term for a snowstorm that was bad, not a couple of inches that makes Muffy a few minutes delayed in getting her Starbucks double twist latte.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I suggest “alimentary canal” because it sounds really scientific which petty intellectual liberals love. It’s kinda like using the term “polar vortex”. Where I grew up we called that winter. Or a “bomb cyclone”. Where I grew up we called that a bad snow storm...although we reserved even that term for a snowstorm that was bad, not a couple of inches that makes Muffy a few minutes delayed in getting her Starbucks double twist latte.
    If liberals have their way more and more of us will be using terminology in Spanish.. Gotta build their voter base at the expense of our citizens. They are a##hol3$

Let’s House our homeless first

I have no problem helping people from others countries, but first let’s house our own. Why do we have people in our community living under a bridge or in a park......getting shelter under code blue conditions....freezing.....but a refugee can come in and get an apartment.....the little refugee kids got bikes-again, glad they were happy and I don’t have a problem with them getting them, but not all our children have bikes. We should feed and house and provide medical for our people, then extend our hand to others. I have to agree with Trump on that one.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    That is a good question that Jeremy from the www.ecdems.com should answer. Including every board member who belongs to this group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information