Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump decries immigrants from '****hole countries' coming to US

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Trump decries immigrants from '****hole countries' coming to US

Trump decries immigrants from '****hole countries' coming to US

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "****hole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from '****hole countries' coming here?"

Trump, in vulgar terms, rejects bipartisan immigration proposal at White House meeting
    A person familiar with the meeting said Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham brought a plan to Trump that involved cutting the visa lottery in half and, at the behest of the Congressional Black Caucus, the rest would go to underrepresented countries in Africa and Temporary Protective Status nations, including Haiti. The person said the language was salty on both sides.

One person briefed on the meeting said when Durbin got to Haiti, Trump began to ask why we want people from Haiti and more Africans in the US and added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politi...ump/index.html

Trump has a point and lets watch "liberals" head explode for the next week or so.

President Trump asks what most Americans ask at the dinner table.

President Trump asked, "Why are we having all these people from #****hole countries come here?” - Now I believe he ask the question many Americans have been asking !
    - Why do we bring people here who have nothing good in their background - no true skills or source of income. Then we give them $3480.00 a month allowance - housing aid - free food - free education and many times throw in a 7-Eleven or corner store ?

- Do our children get the same advantages - do our families get no interest loans for businesses or free education ? Its time these tax funded programs and tax funded give away's are exposed and ended - the Dems and their media don't want to talk about the reality of these secret deals.

- In the last seven years while working Americans tightened their belts and did without. Lost their jobs, homes and life saving - Washington was importing over 12 Million totally dependent refugees and immigrants.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    www.yahoo.com

I searched

$3480.00 a month refugee?

I'm surprised how fast this thread was indexed

The search

Yahoo results

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Then we give them $3480.00 a month allowance - housing aid - free food - free education and many times throw in a 7-Eleven or corner store ?
    Where does the $3480 figure come from?

Is that verifiable?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    On Bing also.

Bing results

He just said what we were all thinking. Seriously WTF is wrong with these liberal democrats??????

How many children go to bed hungry in our country every night? Add chain migration for people to start reaping entitlements without ever paying into the system. Like I said Democrats and evil and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    He just said what we were all thinking. Seriously WTF is wrong with these liberal democrats??????

How many children go to bed hungry in our country every night? Add chain migration for people to start reaping entitlements without ever paying into the system. Like I said Democrats and evil and stupid.
    Yeah but he's not "one of us." He's the freaking President, for crying out loud...and a hypocrite as he exclaimed the we're all equal" mantra at the DR Martin Luther King ceremony today. Or is that something else that "we're all thinking?"
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He finally said what many think.

I'll try and get more for you, here some points about refugees ! http://www.visaus.com/benefits.html

Q. Can refugees receive federally-funded food stamps?
    A. Refugees can receive federally-funded food stamps if their household meets all the requirements for eligibility (such as having limited income and resources) and they are a member of one of the following groups:
    Citizens: Refugees who have become naturalized citizens are eligible for food stamps under the same rules as native-born citizens.

Q. Can refugees receive SSI benefits?
    A. Refugees can receive SSI benefits if they meet all the requirements for eligibility (such as having limited income and resources and being aged or disabled) and meet one of the following six criteria:
    All refugees during their first seven years in the U.S. During their first seven years in the U.S., low-income refugees are eligible for SSI under the same rules as native-born citizens. This rule applies to all refugees, regardless of when they entered the country or whether they have adjusted their status since entering the U.S.

Q. Who can receive TANF assistance?
    A. Refugees can receive TANF assistance if their family meets all the requirements for eligibility in their state (such as having limited income and assets) and they are a member of one of the following groups:
    Citizens: Refugees who have become naturalized citizens are eligible for TANF assistance under the same rules as native-born citizens. Citizen children of refugee parents are eligible for TANF assistance.
    Refugees in the U.S. before August 22, 1996: As a result of federal- and state-level legislation, almost all refugees in the U.S. at the time the welfare law was enacted are eligible for TANF assistance to the same extent as citizens.

Q. Can refugee children receive SCHIP benefits?
    A. As a result of a combination of federal and state legislation, almost all refugee children may receive SCHIP benefits if they meet all the requirements for eligibility that citizens must meet (such as having limited family income and resources and being uninsured). In a few states, refugee children who arrived in the U.S. after August 22, 1996, and have been in the country longer than seven years are not eligible for SCHIP benefits; this restriction will not affect refugee children until August 22, 2003.

Maybe someone could upload this graphic/picture http://www.usccb.org/about/resettlem...sistance-2.pdf

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers
    Report by Matt O'Brien and Spencer Raley | September 27, 2017 | View the Full Report (PDF) -https://fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

- Look, we can play word games and dance for a hundred years - but there is no doubt that economy doesn't get stronger do to these expenses or the majority of the people being funded by these programs most Americans have never approved or even heard about. Yes, some will blindly defend them because their Party does. But its our reality we must deal with - the Global Agenda is to turn America into a Global Welfare Melting pot filled with consumers. Is that what you want ?

FAIR now estimates that there are approximately 12.5 million illegal alien residents. This number uses FAIR’s previous estimates but adjusts for suspected changes in levels of unlawful migration, based on information available from the Department of Homeland Security, data available from other federal and state government agencies, and other research studies completed by reliable think tanks, universities, and other research organizations.

The Federal government spends a net amount of $45.8 billion on illegal aliens and their U.S.-born children. This amount includes expenditures for public education, medical care, justice enforcement initiatives, welfare programs and other miscellaneous costs. It also factors in the meager amount illegal aliens pay to the federal government in income, social security, Medicare and excise taxes.

Primary and Secondary Education $943,200,000.00 -
    - Limited English Proficiency (LEP) – Title III $541,694,040.00 -
    - Migrant schooling (Title I C) $206,140,000.00 - -

Total Federal Medical Expenditures

Uncompensated Hospital Expenditure
    $8,200,000,000.00
    Medicaid Births
    $1,242,990,372.00
    Medicaid Fraud
    $3,458,475,000.00
    Medicaid for U.S.-born Kids of Illegal Aliens
    $4,234,129,200.00

Total Federal Justice Enforcement Expenditures

Federal Incarceration
    $1,240,000,000.00
    Enforcement and Removals
    $3,218,000,000.00

Customs and Border Protection
    $5,968,729,360.00
    Other ICE Operations
    $1,126,840,000.00

State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP)
    $210,000,000.00

Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR)
    $168,120,000.00

Alien Minors
    $1,200,000,000.00

Byrne grants
    $16,920,000.00

Total Federal Welfare Programs

Meals in Schools
    $1,003,000,000.00

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
    $1,963,416,000.00

Women Infants and Children
    $1,097,820,360.00

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
    $1,785,000,000.00

Total Federal Expenditures

Educational Expenditures
    $1,691,034,040.00

Medical Expenditures
    $17,135,594,572.00

Law Enforcement
    $13,148,609,360.00

Welfare Programs
    $5,849,236,360.00

General Federal Expenditures
    $8,046,000,000.00

Tomorrow I will try and post the States costs - its all our tax dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    He finally said what many think.
    This would be great... if he's your drinking buddy, but he's not. He's the President of the United States. Leader of the free world. Most powerful man on the planet. It's freaking asinine to give him a pass for these comments. It's not professional and it's not Presidential and to give him such a stupid excuse is ridiculous.
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    I'll try and get more for you, here some points about refugees ! http://www.visaus.com/benefits.html

Q. Can refugees receive federally-funded food stamps?
    A. Refugees can receive federally-funded food stamps if their household meets all the requirements for eligibility (such as having limited income and resources) and they are a member of one of the following groups:
    Citizens: Refugees who have become naturalized citizens are eligible for food stamps under the same rules as native-born citizens.

Q. Can refugees receive SSI benefits?
    A. Refugees can receive SSI benefits if they meet all the requirements for eligibility (such as having limited income and resources and being aged or disabled) and meet one of the following six criteria:
    All refugees during their first seven years in the U.S. During their first seven years in the U.S., low-income refugees are eligible for SSI under the same rules as native-born citizens. This rule applies to all refugees, regardless of when they entered the country or whether they have adjusted their status since entering the U.S.

Q. Who can receive TANF assistance?
    A. Refugees can receive TANF assistance if their family meets all the requirements for eligibility in their state (such as having limited income and assets) and they are a member of one of the following groups:
    Citizens: Refugees who have become naturalized citizens are eligible for TANF assistance under the same rules as native-born citizens. Citizen children of refugee parents are eligible for TANF assistance.
    Refugees in the U.S. before August 22, 1996: As a result of federal- and state-level legislation, almost all refugees in the U.S. at the time the welfare law was enacted are eligible for TANF assistance to the same extent as citizens.

Q. Can refugee children receive SCHIP benefits?
    A. As a result of a combination of federal and state legislation, almost all refugee children may receive SCHIP benefits if they meet all the requirements for eligibility that citizens must meet (such as having limited family income and resources and being uninsured). In a few states, refugee children who arrived in the U.S. after August 22, 1996, and have been in the country longer than seven years are not eligible for SCHIP benefits; this restriction will not affect refugee children until August 22, 2003.

Maybe someone could upload this graphic/picture http://www.usccb.org/about/resettlem...sistance-2.pdf
    So they get nothing without meeting the same requirements as a citizen. Thanks for dispelling one of the biggest myths there is
    HipKat's Blog

Except with the help of Catholic Charities and other left leaning organizations they’re helping immigrants skirt the rules. Stop by Social Security downtown any day for the daily meeting of the local chapter of the Arab League and see for yourself. Most of the people working in those organizations are Democrats who understand and live by the Democratic mantra that another person on welfare, sitting on his dead ass doing nothing but collecting other people’s money, is a safe sure Democratic vote. The Dems are simply applying the tried and true formula that reduced much of the black population to subjugation.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Except with the help of Catholic Charities and other left leaning organizations they’re helping immigrants skirt the rules. Stop by Social Security downtown any day for the daily meeting of the local chapter of the Arab League and see for yourself. Most of the people working in those organizations are Democrats who understand and live by the Democratic mantra that another person on welfare, sitting on his dead ass doing nothing but collecting other people’s money, is a safe sure Democratic vote. The Dems are simply applying the tried and true formula that reduced much of the black population to subjugation.

Grump is correct.

There is a previous thread where I pointed out a person working for another group that imports refugees. They stated if refugees can't come to Erie County what are they going to do for a job.

I said apply at one of the small local businesses the refugees started in the City of Buffalo.

I'm finally done with people's BS. I'm also finally tired of people who work for us say "I dedicated my life to being a public service".... Mother Tersa dedicated her live to public service. When you are given a 6 figure salary, full health coverage along with an abnormally high pension when loop holes are played it's a job.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    This would be great... if he's your drinking buddy, but he's not. He's the President of the United States. Leader of the free world. Most powerful man on the planet. It's freaking asinine to give him a pass for these comments. It's not professional and it's not Presidential and to give him such a stupid excuse is ridiculous.
    If some lame ass person in that meeting didn't leak that statement to the press this wouldn't have been an issue. That is what happened because the democrats want and will do anything to remove him from office.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information