'Fire and Fury' tell-all book strengthens Gillibrand's concerns about Trump

Sen. Kirsten E. Gillibrand says she has not read the new “Fire and Fury” tell-all book about Donald Trump’s White House.

But she said Monday in the Town of Tonawanda that even though she has no plans to read the book now dominating the nation’s political discourse, she needs no insider account to pronounce the president unfit to lead the nation.

“It seems like a lot of palace intrigue, and it does raise very serious concerns, but I’ve had those concerns for a very long time,” she said Monday while promoting employee stock ownership legislation at the Gear Motions machine shop on Military Road.

“I didn’t think President Trump was the right person to be president,” she added. “I didn’t think he had the judgment or disposition to do a good job. This just confirms my concerns.”
http://buffalonews.com/2018/01/08/wo...ime=1515448861

But she said Monday in the Town of Tonawanda that even though she has no plans to read the book now dominating the nation’s political discourse, she needs no insider account to pronounce the president unfit to lead the nation.
I wonder if she reviewed the unemployment rate, the GDP, the stock market and that he's trying to get the wall built.