Thread: We’re still better off with Trump than Clinton

Tony Fracasso - Admin

We’re still better off with Trump than Clinton

Good article

We’re still better off with Trump than Clinton

Now that Steve Bannon has carried his political jihad to its logical conclusion, martyrdom never looked so meaningless. A bright and talented man has sacrificed himself over nothing more significant than anger and vanity.
    Consider a recent report that Bannon was mulling the idea of running for president in 2020. Presumably that was part of his plan to elect a batch of Roy Moores, depose Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and reshape Congress to match his own definition of economic nationalism.
    As such, Bannon’s decision to go out in a blaze of personal attacks on the president and everybody else in the White House does Donald Trump and the GOP a giant favor. Bannon may live to fight another day, but, thankfully, Bannonism is dead.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/06/were-s...-than-clinton/

Everything we are learning now would have been swept under the rug.

What you linked to a really just a Trump v. Clinton short term look.

I like to think that the long-term is even more impactful. Consider how the DNC was exposed on rigging the primary for Clinton over Sanders. That's going to have long-term implications on both sides. Then you have the media, which on both sides has made it perfectly clear what side they are one, getting to the point where nobody can say that MSM run by a few does not have an agenda.

Both of these items will have changed the fabric of America long after both Clinton and Trump are in the grave.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Little steps at a time.

Short term is fine.

I look at the judges Trump will push versus what Hillary would have pushed. I think in the long run we'll be better off.

You know what is odd. You would think party members would see how the DNC was exposed yet hate Trump and would take Hillary instead if possible.

I see anti-trump people on facebook calling for impeachment, pushing every possible story to say he's insane along with anything to trash him. Even to the point of lying. Meme's stating "Meals on wheels is being canceled" because Trump is cutting funding. They leave all the context out of what they are saying. Maybe those people don't care about election rigging as long as their candidate wins.

I see the GDP rising, the stock market might be a bubble but right now my IRA is happy, unless it's fake information the unemployment rate is lower and there seems to be real activity to secure the border. Because of Trump's stance on immigration I read that border crossings are low compared to when President Obama was in office. I'm fine with that. Why should any of my income tax or taxes in general go to support people from other countries? You have to draw the line somewhere. 7 billion people on earth. And at least for 2018 my corporate taxes will be lower including income tax. Might not get as much as other people around the USA but we can lay blame on the people who have run our local service monopolies giving us high property taxes. Can only write off up to 10k of that.

It will be interesting come 2020. Let us say GDP is 5% at that time, unemployment is 3%, stock market is at 35,000 and the border is locked tight. Drug traffic is cut by 95%. Our health insurance cost actually fall instead of climb.

Think other local political parties are going to support anyone else but Trump? If they do they are not putting our best interest first.

Just because you as a Conservative see us better off with Conservative Judges doesn't necessarily mean we're better off. Just like Liberals that would see us with Liberal judges thinking we'd better off doesn't necessarily make it so
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Reminds me of the welcome illegals, MS-13 signs put on the Welcome to California signs. I guess liberals just want us to be just like Haiti... God almighty are they stupid.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Just because you as a Conservative see us better off with Conservative Judges doesn't necessarily mean we're better off. Just like Liberals that would see us with Liberal judges thinking we'd better off doesn't necessarily make it so
    My conservatism is focused mostly on money/spending. Liberal judges ( I may be wrong) tend not to be conservative when it comes to spending tax money.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    NeverTrumper Admits Trump Has Done More for America Than He Ever Thought Possible

During the 2016 election season, a number of establishment Republicans and “true” conservatives declared themselves to be “NeverTrump,” with a stated purpose of never supporting the candidacy of Donald Trump, for reasons.

For the vast majority of Americans who may have had misgivings about candidate Trump, the #NeverTrump movement ended on Nov. 8, 2016, with his election, but a few have persisted with their hate and joined the left’s “resistance” against the sitting president.

Though he may have lagged somewhat behind other former NeverTrumpers, National Review editor Rich Lowry has now attempted to extricate himself from that position by publicly noting how good a job Trump has done over the course of his first year in office.
    https://conservativetribune.com/neve...m_campaign=can

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    My conservatism is focused mostly on money/spending. Liberal judges ( I may be wrong) tend not to be conservative when it comes to spending tax money.
    Judges decide how taxes are spent?????????
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information