Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster’s Organizational Meeting; or, whose on first and why

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I do too. I thought the same thing when he was running for office.
    I do not always agree with Matt's votes but do respect the fact that he comes
    on here to answer the other poster questions.

One thing when he does vote on something a little controversial, he explains his reasons
    for or against prior to voting. I appreciate that. It's impossible to agree on everything but it's
    nice to know where the person's head was at when they cast their vote.

As I would not want to have a budget overriding the tax levy limit, I do understand a vote to have the right to override
    if unforeseen circumstances arise. So in that sense, I truly understand Matt's vote and also agree with Ruffino on his vote.
    In my opinion, unlike the vote which would have an override preclude a non-override if need be, their opinions seem to be not mutually exclusive.
    I totally agree with what you stated here gorja. Best post in some time.

re*side
    a verb
    live in, occupy, inhabit, stay in, lodge in
    a house/home/domicile in a particular place

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Join the club! That's is why I'm crippled.

BTW, I thought you said you attended Catholic schools?

Your comment about the Catholic schools and Latin, was apparently prompted by, or a critical reaction to my French postings, political satire relating to a certain local government leadership couple, that to me act like Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.

One of "the King's" first acts, no parking in front of their/her/ house; the other, "Let them eat cake-" type responses.

Political satire Greg, or is that on the subversive list?

Sorry the satire is offensive to you, but as a village resident, I'm offended by their conduct.
    . *********++++++********
    Mark, Catholic schools I have attended Sacred Heart Bowmansville , St. Gregory the Great , St. Mary's HS Lancaster . Public school Bowmansville and Lancaster HS . All bused by Lancaster school district .
    mark , your turn , is Gorja posting pics of other children , parents history of candidates, financial records , tax records, and police reports over the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    . *********++++++********
    Mark, Catholic schools I have attended Sacred Heart Bowmansville , St. Gregory the Great , St. Mary's HS Lancaster . Public school Bowmansville and Lancaster HS . All bused by Lancaster school district .
    mark , your turn , is Gorja posting pics of other children , parents history of candidates, financial records , tax records, and police reports over the line?
    Greg,

The Reason I asked about the school, thought I remembered you saying that you attended Lancaster. Just wanted to clear-up the confusion on my part.

Of course posting of pictures of children is wrong; Gorja said that, admitted the mistake, and corrected it. I wish you could find it in your heart to give her credit for her corrective actions.

As far as posting records of family history, if the family is of a dynastic nature, I can see some relevance, but I personally do not put much stock into such postings.

I can share this much with you: Back in 1975, I was a Democrat Committeeman, as I told you when we talked last year. At that time, I was under consideration for a position on the Recreation Commission. I was pressured to withdraw by the powers-that-be from consideration, for what I considered to be BS reasons. When I "balked," I was threatened by certain Democrat officials with exposure of some rather unsavory things about my family's background.

My family certainly did not have a political accent, but, the crap they threatened me with, was regrettably, true. My dad was a hard-working guy, and SOB for a boss, but honest. His grandmother was, frankly put, a freakin' gangster: it was true. At a committee meeting, they did in fact let the sh**t fly. Those powers did not think twice about holding that crap over my 19-year-old head. To that extent, I guess it was "relevant," but when I think of what they did, I could puke; what do you expect from a pig but a grunt? In my opinion, it spoke more to their character than mine.

From my experience, the Democrats habitually appear to twist things, and follow the JR Ewing axiom, "If it ain't there, put it there." You know of some of the stuff of what I speak.

Simply put Greg, people have a right, I guess, to know information that may go into the formation of a candidate's character, especially, as I say, when the candidate is associated directly with a political dynasty.

I for one consider such information as irrelevant, and somewhat desperate. As you correctly point out with young Tyler, he needs to be given an opportunity to chart his own course, and emerge as a distinct personality. He is young, and has a life to lead. He should be free to enthusiastically pursue his dreams free from encumbrances, and be judged by who he is, not by his ancestors. (That is not a cut on you, for all of our artillery exchanges aside, we do share much in common, and, have worked together in the past. My problem with you currently is that in this instance, you are not putting your best foot forward, IMHO.)

You know full well that I am not out to screw you. Also, as I have told you directly in the past, I'll tell you what I think you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 7th, 2018 at 01:39 PM.

Gorja posting pics of other children , parents history of candidates, financial records , tax records, and police reports over the line?
    No it is NOT over the line - Greg, it's called "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen" and financial, tax, and especially sexual harassment issues should certainly disqualify anyone from public office - gee, Greg, are you not reading the paper, watching TV, etc., about all the powerful people rightly being brought down for their pathetic sexual harassment being exposed ?????????

How can you call exposing these terrible faults as 'bullying' ?

If you run for public office, or a political party position, you better have your affairs in order. Greg, you are just sore because gorja and some of the others are a group of citizen warriors making sure that, as one of the TV stations says, 'holding the powerful accountable' and standing up to these people. You are just sore because she is good at it. Heck, she points out issues with some folks I have supported, and that's fair game.

Personally, I had no problem at all about her posting of the photo with the children. Big deal. They probably got a kick out of it. Plus, gorja did state it was not a great thing to post and moved on. And yes, you overplay this BIG TIME. Get over it, Greg, mostly because you did much worse when you went after school children struggling with gender identity issues, like transgender kids in the Lancaster schools. TALK ABOUT BULLYING. Funny how I see your new photo and it all settles in my mind with that mug. ANGRY WHITE MAN!!!

I do agree with you that Mark B. has overplayed the food panty issues, too, but he'll never let that go, mostly because he used that to try and elect his friend as councilman, and donated to his campaign. His pal sat on the village board and he could have just picked up the phone and called his bud to move the payment along. Or, he could have just gotten off his lazy butt and went to the village hall right away and settled the matter quickly. Yes, he has overplayed this for years. And to see here that he says he was a school teacher in the past is troubling on God knows many fronts. Good grief!

I really think you're just jealous, Greg, because gorja is so good at this. Wake up, Greg, this is 2018 and these types of forums are here to stay.

Sounds like you are the true bully here.

Time to get off your high horse and just move on.

I do agree with you that Mark B. has overplayed the food panty issues, too, but he'll never let that go, mostly because he used that to try and elect his friend as councilman, and donated to his campaign.
    Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hilarious exchange between the two half-wits.
    Gee, maybe this line from another thread could be used here, as I have company here with 'multiple wits' - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    No it is NOT over the line - Greg, it's called "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen" and financial, tax, and especially sexual harassment issues should certainly disqualify anyone from public office - gee, Greg, are you not reading the paper, watching TV, etc., about all the powerful people rightly being brought down for their pathetic sexual harassment being exposed ?????????

How can you call exposing these terrible faults as 'bullying' ?

If you run for public office, or a political party position, you better have your affairs in order. Greg, you are just sore because gorja and some of the others are a group of citizen warriors making sure that, as one of the TV stations says, 'holding the powerful accountable' and standing up to these people. You are just sore because she is good at it. Heck, she points out issues with some folks I have supported, and that's fair game.

Personally, I had no problem at all about her posting of the photo with the children. Big deal. They probably got a kick out of it. Plus, gorja did state it was not a great thing to post and moved on. And yes, you overplay this BIG TIME. Get over it, Greg, mostly because you did much worse when you went after school children struggling with gender identity issues, like transgender kids in the Lancaster schools. TALK ABOUT BULLYING. Funny how I see your new photo and it all settles in my mind with that mug. ANGRY WHITE MAN!!!

I do agree with you that Mark B. has overplayed the food panty issues, too, but he'll never let that go, mostly because he used that to try and elect his friend as councilman, and donated to his campaign. His pal sat on the village board and he could have just picked up the phone and called his bud to move the payment along. Or, he could have just gotten off his lazy butt and went to the village hall right away and settled the matter quickly. Yes, he has overplayed this for years. And to see here that he says he was a school teacher in the past is troubling on God knows many fronts. Good grief!

I really think you're just jealous, Greg, because gorja is so good at this. Wake up, Greg, this is 2018 and these types of forums are here to stay.

Sounds like you are the true bully here.

Time to get off your high horse and just move on.
    Thank you Breezy but I can hold my own against Greg.

I do disagree with you about Mark. Schroeder and his whatever you call her purposely intimidated
    Mark and his wife which is unconscionable. There was no false accusations. The money wasn't in the hands of the food pantry at the time it was suppose to be. It wasn't up to Sugg to remedy what the Gaczewski/Schroeder combo screwed up.

Thanks again Breezy for the back-up

Georgia L Schlager

"Breezy:" And to see here that he says he was a school teacher in the past is troubling on God knows many fronts. Good grief!
    I hold a valid New York State Permanent Teacher Certificate, Secondary Social Studies.

The state is not troubled, curious to know why you are?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 7th, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Chum the waters and suddenly Breezy appears ! Have not seen you around very much ! A conspiracy person might say Ron Giza arrests are mentioned and you suddenly appear BUT Ron called me personally and I will take him at his word. 2 elections ago Ron Giza took the credit in the Buffalo news for the win . Breezy took the credit on speak up wny . John Abraham Sr. Removed from Conservative party. John Abraham junior weeps at his last meeting after riding the Coleman -Metz train . Ron Ruffino pulls it out with win with the help of Ron Giza, Terry and Kris McCracken . Guess who is back in circulation ? It was an amazing election year of Let's make a deal ! Breezy you did not make the cut. The sun is setting on some but rising for others. John Abramham Jr. Should never of turned on the man who groomed him for his short political run. John Abraham jr. Walk the Heritage trail for better health and ponder the quote I left for you "is the enemy of my enemy, my friend or enemy. "

Mark, I have no issue with you even if we disagree . I believe your wise and seen a lot of things. ****Simply put Greg, people have a right, I guess, to know information that may go into the formation of a candidate's character, especially, as I say, when the candidate is associated directly with a political dynasty. So Gorja posting taxes and hotel property of a school board candidate mom and dad is OK? I understand it is not illegal but is it necessary ? Ethical ?

Breezy took the credit on speak up wny .
    I NEVER took any credit for the Dem big wins in 2015. I never even met Ms. Coleman, Dawn G. or Matt W. I've said that many times on here. Some people on here pointed a finger at me. Big deal. You give me far too much credit. Just saying.

Breezy you did not make the cut.
    Greg, how can you not make the cut when you were not even there in the first place? Gee, nice try.

How's this Greg: Breezy is out! Sounds good to me.

I think it bothers some people that others can chime in on here yet have no real connection to the Lancaster political parties. I did say many times that a neighbor is a committeeman.

"Signs point to yes."

Mark, I have no issue with you even if we disagree . I believe your wise and seen a lot of things. ****Simply put Greg, people have a right, I guess, to know information that may go into the formation of a candidate's character, especially, as I say, when the candidate is associated directly with a political dynasty. So Gorja posting taxes and hotel property of a school board candidate mom and dad is OK? I understand it is not illegal but is it necessary ? Ethical ?
    Greg, if you are asking me would I personally do it? No, of course not; it is not my style. You know I how fight.

The issue to which you referred, if I am remembering correctly, went to questions of residency. In addition to tax records that I remember posted, if memory serves, was an evaluation was posted of the motel by a dissatisfied customer.

At that time, I actually found one that contradicted that impression, and provided it to you, with the caveat it would tend to refute the post with counter-fact, and that Ms. Gorja would respect that refutation, albeit without withdrawing her advocacy. My ENTIRE problem during the LCSD election resided with words and tone of one particular commentator, who met my initial post, starting with the preamble "I have friends on both sides of this issue..." with open hostility.

(It was curious Greg, but "Breezy," the union-sucking dweeb that he was, and is, among other things, supported that commentator.)

Greg, I just think that you had candidates that were well qualified, but they were sacrificed on an alter of a rather hostile, aimless campaign. I thought both candidates offered much more than their campaign suggested.

More urgently, one simply can not reach voters when, and I am speaking figuratively here, a campaign surrogate approaches an undecided, or at least uncommitted voter, with "F**** you," and then gets really mean. I do not think that approach served you, or your candidates, well. I did ask the candidates to refute that commentator's hostile behavior, and to her credit, Ms. Studley did appear to do so, albeit in a very subtle way.

I know you Greg. You have a huge heart, are determined, loyal, smart, and are just better than that sort of tactic(s). Why become what the opposing team, is trying to make you? You only destroy yourself, IMHO.

Again, that is not to say that you or your candidates should ever take what you perceive to be unfair sh**t, but respond proportionally, and in a way that does not raise more negatives about your campaign, than it negatively impacts your opponent.

Be smart Greg. Lee is right, don't piss off the exact same people that can be an asset to you in the future. As I once told you, a 50% friend does not make a 100% enemy.

You may disagree, but I am telling you that exact same thing that I would tell any friend or a candidate I support.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 7th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I NEVER took any credit for the Dem big wins in 2015. I never even met Ms. Coleman, Dawn G. or Matt W. I've said that many times on here. Some people on here pointed a finger at me. Big deal. You give me far too much credit. Just saying.
    I believe ya "Breezy." IMHO, it is hard to have a face-to-face when your focused on the back end, and kissing furiously.

Bisou, Bisou...

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    What is holding up the announcement on who will be replacing former Council member John Abraham as liaison to the Town Planning Board; who also held the Deputy Town Supervisor position and where that position has yet to be announced?

I would love to be a fly on the wall during discussions and voting on that one. Knowing about politics and deal making nothing would surprise me. Any guesses?
    The Deputy supervisor serves at the pleasure of the supervisor, what about the planning board liaison?

Georgia L Schlager

Or, he could have just gotten off his lazy butt and went to the village hall right away and settled the matter quickly.
    Hey ass whole, do you know exactly how stupid you sound, or more accurately, read like?

There was a contractor, that is someone who does work, who, for consideration, was HIRED, and compensated, with taxpayers dollars, to do a job.

That job was to run "Special Events." That contract agent failed to turn the proceeds of a certain special event over to the intended charity for NINE MONTHS!

It apparently took that contractor nine months to fulfill her requirements (apparently spring, 2015) job, yet the that contractor was apparently promptly paid for that job (apparently August, 2014), and you say my butt is lazy?

Why should I do the contractor's work, which I in part, paid that contractor to do?

Seriously?

If I hire a painter, and paid the contractor up-front, I don't expect to do the painting, or wait nine months for him to do the roller and brush thing. Try visiting the world of "specific performance."

Here friend, is a definition of lazy:

Definition of lazy
    lazier; laziest
    1 a : disinclined to activity or exertion : not energetic or vigorous The lazy child tried to avoid household chores.
    b : encouraging inactivity or indolence a lazy summer day
    2 : moving slowly : sluggish a lazy river
    3 : droopy, lax a rabbit with lazy ears
    4 : placed on its side lazy E livestock brand
    5 : not rigorous or strict lazy scholarship
    That is dumber than when you suggested that I should have ponied-up the money personally. At that time, with that suggestion, you were either encouraging me to engage in a cover-up, or you were having some real issues concerning gray-matter.

No wonders you don't use your real name. You sound unhinged, and never fail to talk out of your ass!!!

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 7th, 2018 at 09:05 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information