Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster’s Organizational Meeting; or, whose on first and why

Le roi ne se trompe pas!

Et s'il vous plaît soyez prudent, s'il ne parvient pas à ses fins, il peut retourner son couvercle et devenir violent.

Signé, "Le guerrier du clavier."

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 5th, 2018 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Yippee ki yay - they have not disappointed me. How transparent is that......
    There very well could be no patronage favoritism but it's the appearance of impropriety

That is the same appearance of impropriety with a commercial real state broker on a ZBA making decisions on zoning changes which could affect his future livelihood.

Georgia L Schlager

Short stuff, bullying? Are you speaking of posting past history? Memes? Dick- man definitions ? Pics of children ? Your confused again that is Gorja . Why have you never called your friend Gorja out for bullying? Turn off your Lee Chowaniac mute button and speak up. Short stuff , you were removed from the Conservative party in Lancaster , your not a Lancaster resident , and voter fraud is a crime ( example Rus Thompson) . My son Tyler D. Sojka ( dig up his history Gorja) will make his way in life on his own two feet. Stop overplaying this ZBA part time job it pays less then $2000 a year ,Lancaster lifeguards are paid more.

In my own view, I believe the Mr Sojka appointment was a good appointment. With his education in regional planning and his involvement in the Village of Williamsville Picture Main Street plan made him a good candidate. He has the basics to move forward and learn, in my view without any appearance of conflict of interest. I, personally don't care what political party a candidate belongs to.

I do really wish the board members would have been a little more transparent by revealing which candidates they had selected.
    The supervisor indicated they were chosen by majority. She didn't say unanimously.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Short stuff, bullying? Are you speaking of posting past history? Memes? Dick- man definitions ? Pics of children ? Your confused again that is Gorja . Why have you never called your friend Gorja out for bullying? Turn off your Lee Chowaniac mute button and speak up. Short stuff , you were removed from the Conservative party in Lancaster , your not a Lancaster resident , and voter fraud is a crime ( example Rus Thompson) . My son Tyler D. Sojka ( dig up his history Gorja) will make his way in life on his own two feet. Stop overplaying this ZBA part time job it pays less then $2000 a year ,Lancaster lifeguards are paid more.
    Who is overplaying it. I thought your son was a good selection

Georgia L Schlager

Fake news - shortstuff would NOT vote illegally

Georgia L Schlager

Greg,

There you go again, making up stories. I'll put you on the "clarification" track *again*

1. I was not removed from the Conservative Party, I resigned. I resigned before I changed my residency.
    2. I never voted in NYS illegally, where you get that assumption, again you love to throw stories out there like you did with so many we can't even list them anymore.

You stated at one point that you were going to be nice spirited in the 2018 New Year, I see you lied there to.

Gorja, you avoided the questions about you bullying. Why? You do not see the memes you make,the past history of candidates and family members? The dick man definition ? You accuse people of having domestic violence reports? You claim people use town or village property illegally? You post their business property? You post their family members business property? In my opinion your worst was the children. Gorja you lack class,character, and are a bull$ hitter with many fake news and imagined conspiracy theories. I do not expect you to answer, you will push the spin ,rinse, spin button. While Lee sits mute at the keyboard about your bullying on speak up wny.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Fake news - shortstuff would NOT vote illegally
    Thanks gorja, I would never vote illegally...

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Who is overplaying it. I thought your son was a good selection

I agree, Tyler might work well.

Short stuff , lets clairify. You keyboard several times we Lancaster residents . You are not a New York State resident . You made a tax decision to leave ( very wise) but you are not able to vote in NYS. SHORTSTUFF you missed the Gorja bullying questions ! Why is what Gorja does acceptable ?

Gorja, you avoided the questions about you bullying. Why? You do not see the memes you make,the past history of candidates and family members? The dick man definition ? You accuse people of having domestic violence reports? You claim people use town or village property illegally? You post their business property? You post their family members business property? In my opinion your worst was the children. Gorja you lack class,character, and are a bull$ hitter with many fake news and imagined conspiracy theories. I do not expect you to answer, you will push the spin ,rinse, spin button. While Lee sits mute at the keyboard about your bullying on speak up wny.
    Yes, I have stayed mute on this thread because as things stand now I have no idea as to the direction this board will take; and more so have no idea what the purpose of your rants are all about. But now that you dragged my name into a thread I had not posted on I will comment with the following:

1. As to you claim that I have been mute about Gorga and the picture of the children fiasco, I refer you to post #34 in the following thread that you started:
    https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...n-figure/page3

2. As to the bullying claim, I see the kettle calling the pot black. You have assailed the character on numerous individuals on the site and where they present facts and data that validate their opinion (one that differs from yours) you detract and never provide answers to questions they ask.

You have done the same to the Lancaster School District Superintendent and the majority with false allegations and never a shred of evidence to back it up. Fake news, Greg, that’s 100% you! Gorga apologized for her mistake. Have you ever apologized to Dr. Vallely or the BOE members you slandered?

3. As to your claim that the ZBA appointment process has been “overplayed” that is farthest from the truth. It took the board seven months to fill an open position. In the interim a candidate who was encouraged to apply for the position, told she was qualified and told she would get support from numerous town representatives got screwed and tattooed – and even from a town board member of her own party.

4. You assail the character of people from different political parties and ideologies that supported the appointment of your son to the ZBA – based on qualities they liked. You fawned over Walter’s explanation as to the reason for his ZBA choice. Those who were of the opinion that the appointment of a realtor had ethical and/or conflict of interests concerns were justified in their concerns when you consider the following:

https://www.dos.ny.gov/lg/publicatio...ing_Boards.pdf

5. As a Lancaster Republican Party committeeman interested in becoming Party Chair how do square the fact that you are supporting Democrats involved in Lancaster politics? Looking at what you post, why should some not consider you a loose cannon that is becoming increasingly unhinged.

In your position, Greg, you fail to realize that you are attacking the very people that could be an asset to you in the future.

A resident is someone who owns property in that particular town (Lancaster) and who lives there part of the year and pays property and school taxes. Yeah that qualifies me to speak as a person who resides in Lancaster...I AM A RESIDENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Councilman, Shortstuff can take care of her/himself, so my comments are directed at the face value of the bracketed comments. Your remarks " I can't always answer but when I do, it will be truthful whether you choose to believe it or not." concern me.

Am I to understand that if you find it necessary to avoid a truthful answer, you avoid the question? I'm hope you did not mean that comment the way you presented it.

Thx Mark, you are right, I can take care of myself....

Lee,Shortstuff, Nuebs24, and Mark , why are Gorjas postings of past history,financials,arrests, family (mom dad brother sister friends) members of candidates or non candidates ,domestic violence reports that do not exist , memes with photos, accusations of using town or village equipment and dick man definitions OK? Why is what Gorja does acceptable? And if it is not why do you not call her on it? ..........Lee, slander ? Defamation is an area of law that provides a civil remedy when someone's words end up causing harm to your reputation or your livelihood. Libel is a written or published defamatory statement, while slander is defamation that is spoken by the defendant. Lee , Can you focus on the first questions? Why is what Gorja does acceptable ? She has been here much longer then I, doing these things and no one calls her out for crossing the many lines. Lee, thank you for the concern and advice for my future. I compliment Matt Walter for daring to enter this arena. Why not ask Coleman Metz, Ruffino, Dawn ,Dickman , Chief Gill , or Danny ( Hollywood) Amatura to enter the arena? I promise you they ALL read this forum . They laugh a lot about the conspiracy theories. But they do all read it.*** Lee, again focus on the first questions! No spinning ! Just be honest. Why is what Gorja does acceptable? Readers I must toss another log on the fire . CYA

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information