Thread: Anyone know the opinion on immigration for the Erie County Democrats?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Anyone know the opinion on immigration for the Erie County Democrats?

I saw this float by on facebook

BREAKING!!! TRUMP Finally Did It!!!! Let The RIOTS BEGIN!

https://freedomdaily.com/breaking-tr...t-riots-begin/

Migrants to those countries must compete for a limited number of visas by gaining points for English proficiency, competitive training, a job offer or another major achievement that benefits the host country.
    Does the group support open borders for the most part?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

I saw this float by on facebook

BREAKING!!! TRUMP Finally Did It!!!! Let The RIOTS BEGIN!

https://freedomdaily.com/breaking-tr...t-riots-begin/

Does the group support open borders for the most part?
    Hi. I'm just going to pop in and tell you that I clicked on that link and the text looks like it was written by a teenager. It's inaccurate propaganda, and I honestly can't fathom why someone with the surname that ends in a vowel would jump on an anti-immigrant bandwagon, but here we are.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Hi. I'm just going to pop in and tell you that I clicked on that link and the text looks like it was written by a teenager. It's inaccurate propaganda, and I honestly can't fathom why someone with the surname that ends in a vowel would jump on an anti-immigrant bandwagon, but here we are.

An opinion piece for sure , a position supported by many regular folks, not elitist Dems who are looking for their next base of voters

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    An opinion piece for sure , a position supported by many regular folks, not elitist Dems who are looking for their next base of voters
    Weird, because the polling shows that 80% of Americans support, e.g., legislation to protect DREAMers.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Weird, because the polling shows that 80% of Americans support, e.g., legislation to protect DREAMers.
    the Article is about apples but you say 80% support oranges, what part of this says Dreamers?

President Trump is about to end the longstanding abuse of the American welfare system and ban migrants from getting free money and handouts for five years. The immigration rules will prohibit migrants from coming to the country and taking advantage of free American welfare money right away. It will slow down, or stop, chain migration while protecting American workers and potentially saving taxpayers money

Tony Fracasso - Admin

When my grand parents came to the states we didn't have the welfare programs we have today. Life is short Alan. I don't think it's right to take other people's money and continue to add to the burden many people already face. Welfare is welfare even if the welfare is short term. In the end it's never "short term" if you have a revolving door of welfare recipients. Add on top of the the slow increase of those welfare benefits and that burden just slowly grows over time causing the cost of living in our community to rise. What do we see because of this? Business and people fleeing NYS to areas in the country that have lower taxes.

I'm fine with immigration if there is not welfare factor involved.

We have issues right here in Erie County that need to be addressed as it is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Here we go...

Leaving out the whole story. How many Americans want to protect open borders, chain migration and the visa lottery? I don't think it's 80%.

Personally I'm fine with giving that group of people a path towards citizenship/amnesty if chain migration is stopped, the visa lottery is stopped and the wall is built.

Typically limited thought that assumes that people make decisions based on the letter at end of their last name. I’ve heard lots of incredibly ignorant stuff from Democrats but this takes the cake. Nah, not really, it’s just more Dem idiocy and racial profiling.

Thread Information