Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why is the left so violent?

what happened to my topic about how much the left sucks?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    I pay my taxes and vote, that’s what I do. I’m. I’m not a business developer who can create jobs, I’m not a politician who can claim to create jobs. The people that are trying to make things better are fighting a big hill, high taxes, legacy costs, and political red tape.

That guy sitting in his “little store” is doing a lot more by having the guts to have a small business in this area and providing this forum for people to speak up. He’s not a whiner, he’s just relaying the facts about this area and the frustrations it’s causing the rest of us, the ones who live here everyday.
    Yeah, him and the other 6 people that still post here....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Yeah, him and the other 6 people that still post here....
    Like you? The last days posts have just been the facts , that’s it. Sorry if the facts don’t support your utopia of the great Buffalo NY, but that’s the reality here. Buffalo and WNY, are an economically depressed area that has been trying in small attempts to re build, we lost a lot of population which we are not going to get a back, people are more mobile now and have many more choices than they did inthe past. We told you the positives but you seem to look past that and just dwell on the negatives we write about. If you think this area is so wonderful and you can make a great contribution to re build, then why don’t you move back here and become one of the re pats , that would make a great story!

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    what happened to my topic about how much the left sucks?
    Oh it's still here and yeah the left still sucks.. .badly, but don't tell them that, they either cry in the fetal position or threaten with violence.

Unregistered
    Like you? The last days posts have just been the facts , that’s it. Sorry if the facts don’t support your utopia of the great Buffalo NY, but that’s the reality here. Buffalo and WNY, are an economically depressed area that has been trying in small attempts to re build, we lost a lot of population which we are not going to get a back, people are more mobile now and have many more choices than they did inthe past. We told you the positives but you seem to look past that and just dwell on the negatives we write about. If you think this area is so wonderful and you can make a great contribution to re build, then why don’t you move back here and become one of the re pats , that would make a great story!
    WNY worst days are yet come NYS has a 4.4 Billion deficit this year and Cuomo said next year deficit is going to be worst and already the teachers unions are warning him, no cuts & want new multi year contract's with yearly raises & luxury benefits http://buffalonews.com/2018/01/15/cu...-plan-tuesday/

Also you notice lately that just about every car accident that's in the Buffalo's newspaper & on the tv stations, The victims are always passing away, that's what happing when you don't have FD's providing advance life support level & Paramedic level that's the national standard everywhere else, Paramedics came on line in 1970's (remember the TV series Emergency) and almost 50 years has passed and 99% of WNY still doesn't have paramedic level FD's. Also now more & more FD's & EMS level have Rescue squads & Ambulances staffed with PA's & NP's Level, Stroke Ambulances, ultra sound & mobile cath labs are coming on line and are becoming the new nation standard and Buffalo is still stuck in 1960's level and that's if you luckly now . Why should volunteers have to keep a valid CPR & basic first aid cards because they don't get payed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    WNY worst days are yet come NYS has a 4.4 Billion deficit this year and Cuomo said next year deficit is going to be worst and already the teachers unions are warning him, no cuts & want new multi year contract's with yearly raises & luxury benefits http://buffalonews.com/2018/01/15/cu...-plan-tuesday/

Also you notice lately that just about every car accident that's in the Buffalo's newspaper & on the tv stations, The victims are always passing away, that's what happing when you don't have FD's providing advance life support level & Paramedic level that's the national standard everywhere else, Paramedics came on line in 1970's (remember the TV series Emergency) and almost 50 years has passed and 99% of WNY still doesn't have paramedic level FD's. Also now more & more FD's & EMS level have Rescue squads & Ambulances staffed with PA's & NP's Level, Stroke Ambulances, ultra sound & mobile cath labs are coming on line and are becoming the new nation standard and Buffalo is still stuck in 1960's level and that's if you luckly now . Why should volunteers have to keep a valid CPR & basic first aid cards because they don't get payed.
    Good story for the local TV Stations & Newspaper, and why is WNY so far behind the national standards ? when yet the taxpayers are paying 10 to 11 higher property then the national average. Another ? Why is the Buffalo Medical Campus not a adult Trauma Center ?

The ONLY thing keeping me from moving back are my kids being here in Illinois, Once their mother's liver explodes form all the Vodka she drinks and I get custody, I'll be back ASAP. And while I was there, I tried to be active in a lot of way, not just "paying my taxes".

I never said Buffalo was a Utopia (Actually I said it's not Valhalla) and I know the problems with politics, the economy, etc., but the doom and gloom, specifically from the loser in the desert, is ridiculous. Just what I saw in many parts of the East Side was enough to be optimistic about. I was stunned at how much some of those neighborhoods had been cleaned up compared to what they were like previously
    HipKat's Blog

The ONLY thing keeping me from moving back are my kids being here in Illinois, Once their mother's liver explodes form all the Vodka she drinks and I get custody, I'll be back ASAP. And while I was there, I tried to be active in a lot of way, not just "paying my taxes".

I never said Buffalo was a Utopia (Actually I said it's not Valhalla) and I know the problems with politics, the economy, etc., but the doom and gloom, specifically from the loser in the desert, is ridiculous. Just what I saw in many parts of the East Side was enough to be optimistic about. I was stunned at how much some of those neighborhoods had been cleaned up compared to what they were like previously
    “Tried to be active” , what does that mean? You went to a few new establishments? Patronized canalside? We all do that

The east side is a little cleaner, so many houses have been demolished so it does seem less cluttered.

Yes usually the mother gets custody even if she is a crack addict or felon.. It's friggin' ridiculous.

Unregistered

Re: Just what I saw in many parts of the East Side was enough to be optimistic about ?? Name some or any that are not 100% public funded low income housing ? Better yet The City & State are spending millions of taxpayers remodeling the coat foyer/closet at Central Terminal for weddings, yet their's no working plumbing in Central Terminal and they call that rebirth & progress, While everywhere else their building High Speed Rail Lines & new stations like:
    https://thedavisexperience.com/proje...entral-station

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yes usually the mother gets custody even if she is a crack addict or felon.. It's friggin' ridiculous.
    Yes it is. I'm trying to put myself in a better position to try and get custody of my kids. Hopefully, by year's end, I'll be buying a house, which will give me a leg up, and I have collected 8 years worth of "data" to present in court with her family on my side. It'll be a tough battle, but with all that and my kids (My oldest daughter is old enough to petition the court on preferred custody), hopefully, I'll come out on top.
    HipKat's Blog

Yes it is. I'm trying to put myself in a better position to try and get custody of my kids. Hopefully, by year's end, I'll be buying a house, which will give me a leg up, and I have collected 8 years worth of "data" to present in court with her family on my side. It'll be a tough battle, but with all that and my kids (My oldest daughter is old enough to petition the court on preferred custody), hopefully, I'll come out on top.
    Good luck. Despite our political differences , which I enjoy, you have my deepest respect because I have been there as well.
    I don't know about courts in Illinois, but they they suck in NY I can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Good luck. Despite our political differences , which I enjoy, you have my deepest respect because I have been there as well.
    I don't know about courts in Illinois, but they they suck in NY I can tell you.
    They, like taxes and the economy, are the same here and thanks. I talked to a customer that's a lawyer and he gave me a few pointer, starting with filing a FIFA on their address and seeing if there's been any police activity, specifically violence, at their house. I also need to get to the court and file a motion for the 2 months in October and November that she didn't let me see my kids.

My best bet though is probably for her to just drink herself to liver explosion, and being a life long drunk, drinking massive amount of Vodka and seeing that's often sick these days, the end should be coming relatively soon. Morbid, I know, but screw her. After what she put me, my kids and everyone else through, her trip to Hell will be well deserved
    HipKat's Blog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information