Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is the left so violent?

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Remind me of this when the Trump Tax "cuts" expire and the Middle class get's murdered in the process
    I'm considered middle class (or probably more appropriately, lower middle class) and I wish the tax cuts had gone deeper than they did, and was hoping for less tax brackets. I'll take what I can get. This country has become a runaway train of spending beyond our budget. Why should we continue to hand out money we don't have? Some programs need to be cut. Nobody said it would be easy. If money is short at home, I don't go out for a steak dinner either.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hypocrisy..

I'm tuning out of facebook for the most part. You see many people posting meme's about either side that are clearly false. Mostly from the left side.

There is one about Joe the sheriff from AZ "burning a dog and laughing about it" There was an article about a smoke bomb shot by law enforcement burning down a home/building. There was a dog that was burnt. Joe wasn't there but the meme states he is the one who did it. It's a lie. The meme is still up. I sent the poster the article. I think many people in general believe it's ok to lie to accomplish your agenda. Seriously review the local campaign mailers we get come election time. Why would someone vote for people who would stoop to that level?

Just like when at Trump rallies when the opposition was causing violence. "Look at the Trump supporters causing violence".... It wasn't the supporters it was the democrat supporters starting it up.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    YES!! A good example is the money spent per student in the Buffalo Public Schools. Unfortunately, when Democrats policy fails and lays a big egg, they scream they need more money. Instead they should be stepping back to look at how they are mishandling the money they get while also failing the students. It is so wrong. However, the people in their districts just keep putting them back in office so they can continue to squander the money. It's a vicious cycle and the students pay the price. More money isn't going to help. It only pads the pockets of the squanderers.
    I'm still confused why Mayor Brown is still Mayor for 4 terms. I'm really pro Buffalo, collect Buffalo history items and from the past know what Buffalo was. Times did change but the controlling political party wasn't pro-active to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    YES!!! I couldn't have said it any better.
    Blue State Democratic hegemony is coming to end ,,, brought to you by the department of social services and public service unions...

Rot in hell B*#%hes.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    People from the right generally don't proclaim they should be helping illegals, DACA, chain migration etc. Its the hypocrisy of rich Democrats that laud themselves as political SJW that burns me. We have a spending problem NOT a revenue problem. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs didn't make anyone poor.
    Just send them back to their *****hole countries, right?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Just send them back to their *****hole countries, right?

Ill tell you what........ keep going like this.. and they will be at home in the Sh*thole country that we create right here.

Or we could send them all to your neighborhood/city /state and give you the tab for that, ,on top of the 20 + trillion debt that your children will never see the light of day. With one in 5 children in the US suffering from food insecurity why don't we just let everyone stay.?
    Last edited by Save Us; January 13th, 2018 at 05:34 PM.

Ill tell you what........ keep going like this.. and they will be at home in the Sh*thole country that we create right here.

Or we could send them all to your neighborhood/city /state and give you the tab for that, ,on top of the 20 + trillion debt that your children will never see the light of day. With one in 5 children in the US suffering from food insecurity why don't we just let everyone stay.?
    20 Trillion added to by the Trump Tax "reform" that will be adding to it
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Might add nothing to the debt and actually generate a net positive. We have to see.

All we know for fact is what Obama did for 8 years increased the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Might add nothing to the debt and actually generate a net positive. We have to see.

All we know for fact is what Obama did for 8 years increased the debt.
    Actually, what Bush did increased the debt the most. It just caught up while Obama was President
    HipKat's Blog

Actually, what Bush did increased the debt the most. It just caught up while Obama was President

So the next 4 years under trump we can blame Obama for a rising debt? That’s convenient then

Unregistered

Most of the Country is booming, Billions & Billions of Private investment and lots of new Skycrapers are going up and it's not just Phoenix, Even Detriot, Milwaukee etc.. have several new skyscrapers going up, the biggest SH*T HOLE is Buffalo, because their is NO Private Investment, Zero that's O, for decades

20 Trillion added to by the Trump Tax "reform" that will be adding to it
    Yes I know, and that has me deeply worried. Our system is going to collapse. I was hoping that our Government was going to stop our currency debasement.. so in the end we are completely f'd. I support Trump's hard line on immigration, decreasing the size of government, and Chinese trade deficits etc etc. We absolutely have to do something about our debt which will affect all of us and our future generations. guaranteed.

We are still paying the interest on debt that GHW Bush incurred. Obama close to doubled our debt. I encourage everyone to research just how screwed we are with all these bubbles. Which like all bubbles will eventually burst.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Most of the Country is booming, Billions & Billions of Private investment and lots of new Skycrapers are going up and it's not just Phoenix, Even Detriot, Milwaukee etc.. have several new skyscrapers going up, the biggest SH*T HOLE is Buffalo, because their is NO Private Investment, Zero that's O, for decades

It doesn't matter.. the states will not be insulated from our day of reckoning. Any illusion to the contrary is just that. Do think Arizona was spared in 08? Studen loan bubbles, housing bubbles, auto loan bubbles, pension bubbles, govt spending bubbles...My recommendation is that you educate yourself on our fiat system.. as long as every state uses the dollar they are f'd.

Our country is getting weaker and poorer.. if you think the stock market is an accurate indicator of our economic health then you have lots of reading to do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Everyday in AZ & just about everywhere else. Skyscraper's are going up https://thedavisexperience.com/project/w-phoenix Buffalo hasn't built a Skyscraper since 1970 That's 5 decades ago and yet One Seneca Tower went bankrupt has been empty & vacant for 7 years because their's no market in Buffalo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information