Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim Horton's

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Timmies on military near the 290 you need a tank to drive thru the parking lot. Colvin and young rd same way. Next time you go order a pothole to go with your timmes. Again cheap owners that don't take care of their properties but keep raising their prices.

Res what a mess at that bus stop next to tims by you. Shopping carts all over. I see the blacks pushing them then they sit on them and leave them there with their trash. bunch of pigs. next time I see them ill take a pic.
    Those arent shopping carts...they're ghetto lounges and also frequently double as moving vans LOL!

Res this is right by your place next to timmies. You have the same thing just down on union by taco bell another bus stop. You are getting buffalo right into your part of town.
    NFTA bus stop but they ignore it but idiot Minkel wants a raise. The other day I went by all blacks sitting on the carts listening to rap and throwing trash on the ground. How about CPD getting them for littering? They drive by all the time.
    18_120219_zpsupfr2dhn.jpg.html][/URL]
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Res this is right by your place next to timmies. You have the same thing just down on union by taco bell another bus stop. You are getting buffalo right into your part of town.
    NFTA bus stop but they ignore it but idiot Minkel wants a raise. The other day I went by all blacks sitting on the carts listening to rap and throwing trash on the ground. How about CPD getting them for littering? They drive by all the time.

I know. I see this all the time. Pain in the butt to mow because the trash needs to be picked up first.

“I’ve been in business there for quite a while trying to keep my head above water to keep up with the Gabe’s and the Carubba’s – not easy to do. Now I got someone 120 feet away that wants to do the same thing that I’m doing; that would just about knock us out,” said Mr. Moscato.
    Go tell that to the Dunkin Donuts that Tim Horton's literally built right next to

Chairperson of the town’s Planning & Zoning Committee, Councilmember James Rogowski, says the town’s Environmental Advisory Committee recommended a denial because the proposed land use would have a future negative impact on the community’s character.
    Someone forward this to Jim. I didn't know the character of our town is shopping carts and trash. Seeing he's on the planning board why wasn't this brought up with the Tim Horton's?

res they cleaned it up the next day after the pic was posted. haha, what a joke. cops go up and down this part of union rd all the time they see this. Better yet their in and out of this timmies all the time. They see these people trowing trash all over or pushing the shopping carts down union. They do nothing. why not?

wow you tim horton fans roll up the rim is done. cheap O's crying giving out to much free stuff.

Tim Hortons usually rolls out its wildly popular Roll Up the Rim promotion by the first week of February, offering sweepstakes tabs on medium or larger hot beverage cups. But the contest, which typically runs through April, is nowhere to be found.

So what's going on?

Turns out, the company has already given away too much free stuff.

Tim Hortons' loyalty rewards program, which went live in April and offers a free beverage or doughnut for a customer's every seven visits, has cost the company dearly. Sales at the chain dropped $150 million last year compared to 2018, the company said during an investor call Monday.

"We've attracted far more guests to our loyalty program far more quickly than we planned," said José Cil, chief executive officer at Restaurant Brands International, which owns Tim Hortons.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    No one forces anyone to go to Tim Horton's and they don't have a monopoly on coffee. IF they did we would see the highest priced coffee possible.

This is why we have a coffee pot at work.

This one which was $35 bucks

BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Coffeemaker, Programmable, Exclusive VORTEX™ Technology, Premium Black Stainless Steel Finish, Black, CM1331BS

A Tim Horton's large coffee is $1.95

Let us say you hit the drive thru 5 days a week and buy 1 large coffee at $1.95 which is about $2.12 with tax. Correct?

4 weeks X 5 = 20 coffees = about $42 bucks a month X 12 months = $504 a year.

$504 - $38.06 (almost forgot sales tax) bucks for a coffee maker leaves me $465.93 cents. I can buy a lot of coffee grounds for $465 bucks.

I'm also not contributing a couple hundred Tim Horton's cups/plastic lids to the trash each year. Or as some do the parking lot.

I'm procrastinating at work today...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Let me add this:

If you need a new coffee pot here are the best selling coffee pots on amazon

Best selling coffee makers

And after you make your coffee maker purchase check out the best selling ground coffee

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Let me add this:

If you need a new coffee pot here are the best selling coffee pots on amazon

Best selling coffee makers

And after you make your coffee maker purchase check out the best selling ground coffee
    I drink my Tim Hortons when I crawl out of bed every morning from a coffee pot at home. I've never bought a drive-thru cup of java but have gone through for a bag of coffee to get my morning started

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There you go

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Those are jobs usa citizens won't do. Could it be there are state/government programs that give incentives for businesses to hire foreigners who come to the USA?
    You’re right about state/government programs that give incentives. But it’s not incentives to hire foreigners.. it’s incentives for Americans not to work. We calls it de ol’ welfare!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information