Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carl to Brian

Carl to Brian

March 4, 2010

PRESS RELEASE

To: Congressman Brian Higgins

Brian, you have a dilemma. Those overwhelming progressive liberal views that you suppressed in the past have now combined with an ego, arrogance and indifference that has outgrown our community and blossomed into an unacceptable conflict with the views of your moderate working class constituency.

On behalf of the working men and women of Western New York, we warn you that the tax, social and business burdens of the democrat sponsored Health Care Bill in its present form, are overwhelmingly at odds with the best interests of the people you represent. If you vote for it we will vehemently oppose your re-election. Your infatuation with Nancy Pelosi, as with Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown, is off the reservation. You should consider serving the interests of those who you represent.

Brian's gotta go.

Funny how men working men and women in western new york support 'progressive' ideals to some extent.

Didn't know rich Carl spoke for the working class.

Jim what is the general income level of the average tea party supporter in Western New York.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Working class, a few better off business owners. No "suits."

The great irony is that the left is supposed to stand up for the interests of the working class. However, they now attack us viciously and instead stand up for the interests of the political class such as government school teachers WHO ARE WAY WEALTHIER THAN WE ARE!

I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ostrowski View Post
    The great irony is that the left is supposed to stand up for the interests of the working class. However, they now attack us viciously and instead stand up for the interests of the political class such as government school teachers WHO ARE WAY WEALTHIER THAN WE ARE!

I love it!
    Jim they also buy most of there own supplies, they do get some compensations for supplies, but it's not much. Also I wouldn't say they are 'wealthy,' they are paid fair and should be. They dealing with the most precious assets we have, our children.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Working class, a few better off business owners. No "suits."
    How much is the average income of one of your supporters? How many have an income under 100 grand? I bet not many if any..

DF, you're in denial. What can I say? The tea party is private sector non-union workers, self-employed and small business owners. And you think we make more than teachers?

Instead of adjusting the facts to fit your ideology, try the reverse.

That was an excellent letter,, It should be sent to 90% of the NY legislative body!

DF, you're in denial. What can I say? The tea party is private sector non-union workers, self-employed and small business owners. And you think we make more than teachers?

Instead of adjusting the facts to fit your ideology, try the reverse.
    If most are self-employed or SMB Owners, and they are not making more than a teacher does, I have to question their business acumen.

I make more than a teacher does in my freelance work, that I do part-time.

So, the working class people of this nation don't want health insurance that can't be dropped without notice, or will stick with them, even if they find themselves without a job?

Jim, Jim, Jim. You've got me rolling over here, srsly.

Because we all know, people hate:

1) The secured right to have the insurance companies cover you when you are sick
    2) The secured right to have insurance, all the time.
    3) The secured right to insurance pay for end of life counseling with a doctor
    4) The secured right to have the decisions you and your doctor make together not be usurped by insurance companies

We all know, working-class people hate this...
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    If most are self-employed or SMB Owners, and they are not making more than a teacher does, I have to question their business acumen.

I make more than a teacher does in my freelance work, that I do part-time.

So, the working class people of this nation don't want health insurance that can't be dropped without notice, or will stick with them, even if they find themselves without a job?

Jim, Jim, Jim. You've got me rolling over here, srsly.

Because we all know, people hate:

1) The secured right to have the insurance companies cover you when you are sick
    2) The secured right to have insurance, all the time.
    3) The secured right to insurance pay for end of life counseling with a doctor
    4) The secured right to have the decisions you and your doctor make together not be usurped by insurance companies

We all know, working-class people hate this...

Nope we, the working class, are against health care reform!!! (sarcasm)

We want people like Carl Paladino representing us(sarcasm) and I am sure Carl has much more money than a teacher does.

Again what's the average income of a tea partier?

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    Nope we, the working class, are against health care reform!!! (sarcasm)

We want people like Carl Paladino representing us(sarcasm) and I am sure Carl has much more money than a teacher does.

Again what's the average income of a tea partier?
    Hey I thought you disliked Higgy's Jewish connection? But I digress, How many millionaires do you know still and have ever lived in South Buffalo? I can't say much for his politics, but Carl is not an elitist snob you try to paint him, much to your folly.

No the hypocrisy rests with your ebb and flow on stances you so adamantly pretend to stand for. Maybe if you had a little more consistancy, like the **** you shovel, some of us could take you seriously.

But on a side note, Carl doesn't have a prayer but that's reality not hyperbolic banter by a non-habitual thinker. Unfortunately, no one will be able unseat the dysfunction of our representatives, aka Brian, I need a new dew, Higgins, well maybe we'll get lucky with redistricting.

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    Hey I thought you disliked Higgy's Jewish connection? But I digress, How many millionaires do you know still and have ever lived in South Buffalo? I can't say much for his politics, but Carl is not an elitist snob you try to paint him, much to your folly.

No the hypocrisy rests with your ebb and flow on stances you so adamantly pretend to stand for. Maybe if you had a little more consistancy, like the **** you shovel, some of us could take you seriously.

But on a side note, Carl doesn't have a prayer but that's reality not hyperbolic banter by a non-habitual thinker. Unfortunately, no one will be able unseat the dysfunction of our representatives, aka Brian, I need a new dew, Higgins, well maybe we'll get lucky with redistricting.
    I didn't get the south buffalo memo that Carl Paladino speaks for us. I was born and raised here, I can assure you Carl Paladino does NOT speak for me. I can't speak for others from South Buffalo because I am not them, but I am sure that I am not the only one who doesn't want Carl Paladino as my spoke person.

It's not like Carl Paladino walks around the neighborhood shaking hands and chatting with people. I have noticed quite a few people I know have added him on facebook though, but I have plenty of friends on fb who I disagree with politically and wouldn't want them being my political spokes person.

I do disagree with Brian on a few policies, but I disagree with Carl on more.

I'd rather have a far leftist loon like myself in there than anybody. However that seems to not be an option. Maybe I should write myself in..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I do disagree with Brian on a few policies, but I disagree with Carl on more.
    3 things you disagree with about Carl, I would like to know. If he decides to run I will help give him as much expose as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    3 things you disagree with about Carl, I would like to know. If he decides to run I will help give him as much expose as I can.

If this is an open invite,,,,,I can't think of one!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information