Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Activists urge Benczkowski to run for State Senate

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    You already know this but I will spell it out anyway.

Current and retired EMPLOYEE pay and benefits, and Spending.

ex: $220k for a SEWER TRUCK that was NOT part of the supervisors 2018 proposed budget or recommended by the Citizen Budget advisory committee.

The town needs sewers maintained. As long as the deal for the truck was proper and in our best interest it's fine. No different than maintenance on lighting, curbs and/or basic infrastructure. If the town board was trying to push a friends and family ran costly new ice rink that wouldn't be fine.

Has any board member public said this is what needs to be addressed to lower the taxes? Current and retired EMPLOYEE pay and benefits, and Spending?

Did any of the board members point out what clearly is not in our best interest as property owners?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just think if the NYS democrats and crew didn't keep pissing our money away. That money could be used to fix our infrastructure.

WHat would 750,000,000 million fix locally if it wasn't spent on solar city?

Diane is the best thing to happen to this town cheekman don't be mad Teddy boy fake Morton lost his leg seat. This town is running very smooth and transparent for the first time in a long time. If anyone needs to go its Dirty Jerry and corrupt Christine. Although better than the Friedrich or crazy Delaney on board. Cheekman (Mitch Martin )didn't you move to boston why are you involved in this town still.

Lancastermom Julie Kaska glad you moved out of cheektowaga just mind your business in Lancaster and stop blocking people from the our cheektowaga facebook page because they dont Stand for what you stand for or speak their mind you are censoring people's free speech must be a trump supporter. Very glad on the new our cheektowaga facebook page. Do us all a favor and stay in Lancaster.

I lived in this town for over 40 years I'm sick of the division on the town board

Quote Originally Posted by Centorial1977 View Post
    Diane is the best thing to happen to this town cheekman don't be mad Teddy boy fake Morton lost his leg seat. This town is running very smooth and transparent for the first time in a long time. If anyone needs to go its Dirty Jerry and corrupt Christine. Although better than the Friedrich or crazy Delaney on board. Cheekman (Mitch Martin )didn't you move to boston why are you involved in this town still.

Now Ted got a job at board of elections, taken care of by the system that he so “fought” against, another phoney baloney

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He did? No way. I was going to ask him if he wanted to run for the town board with two other people.

3 seats are up and I want all three replaced. At least from what I read on the board of election website.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    He did? No way. I was going to ask him if he wanted to run for the town board with two other people.

3 seats are up and I want all three replaced. At least from what I read on the board of election website.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/01/17/jo...y-legislators/

He’s is now taken care of as well as Betty jean grant. He’s a typical politician, just more creative on how he “borrowed” funds from clients

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Not the change topic

So what is ted doing for the board of elections?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Not the change topic

So what is ted doing for the board of elections?

Taking up space. At least Betty is honest and says she’s just there for a few years to get her pension points in

Betty Jean is amazing and honest she deserves the position. Ted has violated so many laws while running and holding office. He doesn't deserve the Board of Elections job. He is a fake a phony. Res don't bother wasting your time on damaged goods running for town council republicans wont ever win in this town I am in my late 50s I know how the town votes trust me I would rather vote for Jerry and Christine over Lying Phony Ted. Res tell me who else were you running for council.

Lying Ted DOESNT DESERVE ANY JOB IN THIS COUNTY HE IS A FRAUD!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information