Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBuffaloResident (Singular) to Carl Paladino

NBuffaloResident (Singular) to Carl Paladino

PRESS RELEASE - 7 MAR 2010
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Mr. Paladino;

I honestly fail to see how you can be presumptuous enough to speak for "the working class" here in Western New York. Especially in Health Care Reform...

I have to ask, what kind of health benefits do you give your employees of your multi-million dollar property development business? Do your employees want no basic mandates for coverage? Would they enjoy not having benefits if you were to lay them off?

You can speak on your own behalf, but surely not on behalf of "the working class". I'm a member of such a class, and I don't agree with your stance on health care reform. And, since you have yet to release any kind of platform, I find it hard to believe "the working class of Western New York" are behind you.

You see, the "working class" doesn't want a do-nothing politician, nor do they want a politician who will sell us out big business. This, I can assure you.

So, before you start using the "royal we", at least ask around to find out how much support you have. Maybe a poll or something, at least.

###
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Next time I use one of Carl's parking lots I will ask the employees if they get health insurance. But I am sure working part time for 10 dollars and hour, they can afford to buy it, right?
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Is this an actual "press release"? If so, can you please provide a link?

Quote Originally Posted by SueZq View Post
    Sue i am pretty sure the press release thing was a meant as a joke.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

It is. I just released it here
    Last edited by NBuffaloResident; March 7th, 2010 at 01:50 PM.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Thanks. I thought that might be the case but wasn't 100% certain. I found another "press release" here http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=105123 with no link. Is it safe to assume that all "press releases" with no links in this forum are jokes?

Thanks. I thought that might be the case but wasn't 100% certain. I found another "press release" here http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=105123 with no link. Is it safe to assume that all "press releases" with no links in this forum are jokes?
    Some are actual press releases i am sure.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So hello SueZq. Thank you for registering on speakup. Did someone appoint you the "press release" officer? Or are you just here to pick apart the message board? Which is it?

Thank you.

I'm new here and simply trying to familiarize myself with the place.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So if your not familiar with the place why would you make a comment

Is it safe to assume that all "press releases" with no links in this forum are jokes?
    So how did you find speakup? On a search for press releases? Did someone email you about it?

Why would I comment? I hope this is another joke. This is a message board, is it not?

I found it while searching for something unrelated to message boards.

May I ask why you're giving me the third degree? This seemed like a friendly enough of a place but I must say I'm not feeling very comfortable right now.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm asking because I can.

So what is your opinion of Carl for governor?

As a WNYer, I'm all for an attack dog style governor that truly intends to fight for the people. Unless he invests several millions in campaign ads, I don't think he has much of a chance of winning though. He needs the downstate votes to win and nobody knows who he is down there.

What I don't like about Carl is that he only intends to serve one term if elected. That's not enough time to straighten out Albany.

I would like to know if Carl is so bad, ,,what was in it for him to initiate the lawsuit for removal of the toll barriers.

If anyone has a a better champion against waste, corruption, stupidity etc, then I am all ears.

any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I would like to know if Carl is so bad, ,,what was in it for him to initiate the lawsuit for removal of the toll barriers.

If anyone has a a better champion against waste, corruption, stupidity etc, then I am all ears.

any takers?
    Yeah, that's just great. Maybe we should put him on the $50 bill rather than that guy who brought down the Berlin wall.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information