Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Compares Era Of Trump To Hitler's

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Now that they released the texts from various FBI people involved you can see the BS that is going on.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politi...sed/index.html

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . " Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.
    The risk. Do what you have to do to keep Hillary clean and do what you have to do to pound on Trump.

I bet this same BS is throughout NYS government right down to our town boards. Anything not to lose their positions even to the point of not working in the best interest of the people they work for.

As Lee would say - Spot On ! They use the same play book and the same type of tax funded loyals as pawns.

[QUOTE=WNYresident;1769633]Now that they released the texts from various FBI people involved you can see the BS that is going on.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politi...sed/index.html

"The risk. Do what you have to do to keep Hillary clean and do what you have to do to pound on Trump.

I bet this same BS is throughout NYS government right down to our town boards. Anything not to lose their positions even to the point of not working in the best interest of the people they work for."
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information