Thread: Matt Lauer Pinched Me on the Ass a Lot

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Matt Lauer Pinched Me on the Ass a Lot

Matt Lauer Pinched Me on the Ass a Lot

Katie appeared on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" back in 2012, and during a segment -- Plead the Fifth -- Andy asked about Matt's most annoying habit.

What's interesting ... Katie's answer came and went ... it was hardly picked up by the media. It's interesting ... NBC said no one has complained until this week, yet their longtime co-anchor talked about ass-pinching in 2012 and NBC apparently didn't bat an eye.

As we reported ... Matt was fired for "inappropriate sexual behavior" in a stunning announcement Wednesday. We're told the investigation has been going on for weeks and the New York Times and other media outlets were working on a story about Lauer.
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/29/katie-...t-allegations/

Just hypocrites. They are only offended when they choose to be.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Savannah Guthrie is latest woman journalist to report sexual harassment live on air

On Wednesday, Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb did what journalists are trained to do: report on major news with calm and clarity.

But this news was personal.

Their colleague Matt Lauer had been fired from NBC for inappropriate sexual behavior.

"We just learned this moments ago, just this morning," said Guthrie, who has co-anchored with Lauer since 2012.

For the third time in the past few months, women journalists have had to report live on a national morning show about sexual harassment accusations against colleagues.

Guthrie appeared emotional as she talked about her co-anchor.
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/29/medi...red/index.html

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    NBC Fires Matt Lauer Over Sexual Misconduct Allegation

The reckoning over sexual harassment in the workplace toppled another leading television personality on Wednesday when NBC fired its leading morning news anchor, Matt Lauer, over an allegation of sexual misconduct.

“On Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer,” Andrew Lack, the NBC News president, said in a memo to the staff.

He said the allegation against Mr. Lauer “represented, after serious review, a clear violation of our company’s standards. As a result, we’ve decided to terminate his employment.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/b...T.nav=top-news

These women are going to dig themselves into a hole. It's going to get to a point where no one will want t o talk to them, work with them, hire them, etc.

And these networks are a bunch of pudnicks for just firing people, like Lauer last night, at the the first sign of anything. I'm curious how much investigating they did? It's ridiculous. There's a sexual predator sitting in the oval office but when Franken, pre-politics did something that any comedian could do, he has to back peddle and apologize?? So, a comedian did something in bad taste to get a laugh? nooooooo, really? And speaking of Al Franken, if his accuser didn't want him to lose his job or have any adverse affects, why come out in public? Why not just go to him and confront him personally about it??

Freaking people need to grow a skin....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information