Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? Of the day...

? Of the day...

Does councilman elect Dickman support congresman Collins vote for taxbreaks for the RICH...

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I hope so. What they are talking about right now seems to work for me. Might not be able to write off our obnoxious property taxes but gain in other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    Does councilman elect Dickman support congresman Collins vote for taxbreaks for the RICH...
    What is your point?

It is far more relevant to ask the newcomer to conservative thought, Mr. Ruffino, if he supports the lock-step Democrat minority that voted against the bill.

The Dickman' and Leary conservative positions were litigated during the campaign. Therefore, why should Dickman, or Leary for that matter, weigh-in, or even comment, on a work in progress?

The bill that the House passed must be married with a Senate version, yet to be passed, in conference. So, who knows what will be produced?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 18th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

What difference does it make - especially in his upcoming position on a town board?

Were you ok with Abraham voting approval for this year's big spend and tax 2018 budget?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I hope so. What they are talking about right now seems to work for me. Might not be able to write off our obnoxious property taxes but gain in other areas.
    Geez, Rez, I didn't know you were 'rich'.

Perhaps Cuomo should reign in some of that 'obnoxious' spending as well.

All I wanted was a simple yes or no...is it that tough of a question....

All I wanted was a simple yes or no...is it that tough of a question....
    Why not raise the exact same question about Messrs. Leary, Abraham, and Ruffino?

Unless I missed something, no candidate during the fall campaign articulated a national tax, economic, domestic, or foreign policy.

The question is not simple, it is bizarre. It is the mind that motivated the thought that is simple.

Perhaps your next question will be "Who does Dickman think scarier: the Munsters or the Addams Family?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 21st, 2017 at 04:08 AM.

Have you maybe asked him personally?

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    What is your point?

It is far more relevant to ask the newcomer to conservative thought, Mr. Ruffino, if he supports the lock-step Democrat minority that voted against the bill.

The Dickman' and Leary conservative positions were litigated during the campaign. Therefore, why should Dickman, or Leary for that matter, weigh-in, or even comment, on a work in progress?

The bill that the House passed must be married with a Senate version, yet to be passed, in conference. So, who knows what will be produced?
    You are so right, Mark. Aside from the libelous statements, not much else was mentioned in the Republican mailers. Certainly, none of their views on national issues, at least from what I had seen. As I have poor vision, there may have been opinions put forth that I didn't see.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    You are so right, Mark. Aside from the libelous statements, not much else was mentioned in the Republican mailers. Certainly, none of their views on national issues, at least from what I had seen. As I have poor vision, there may have been opinions put forth that I didn't see.
    Gorja,

As always, your observations at meritorious, and are worthy of serious consideration.

But the subject of this thread needs serious remediation.

Why not raise the exact same question about Messrs. Leary, Abraham, and Ruffino?

Unless I missed something, no candidate during the fall campaign articulated a national tax, economic, domestic, or foreign policy.

The question is not simple, it is bizarre. It is the mind that motivated the thought that is simple.

Perhaps your next question will be "Who does Dickman think scarier: the Munsters or the Addams Family?"
    stay on point...why muddy up with whataboutisms....yes or no...simple question...simple answer...rep collins voted yes for a tax bill that he thinks is right...DOES ADAM DICKMAN AGREE OR NOT!!!

stay on point...why muddy up with whataboutisms....yes or no...simple question...simple answer...rep collins voted yes for a tax bill that he thinks is right...DOES ADAM DICKMAN AGREE OR NOT!!!
    First of all, why not present Mr. Dickman and the rest of the 2017 candidates with the question within something on the order of an open letter? Do you always value a third party's perspective over the subject's?

But, I digress.

You stay on point dumb ass.

You ignored my first reply and my counter question on Post #3, and focused on Post#7. Curious.

Without presuming to Speak for anyone, I offered an obvious observation in answer your inappropriate Thread question on Post #3:

The Dickman' and Leary conservative positions were litigated during the campaign.

You did not answer my question raised on Post #3:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 21st, 2017 at 03:51 PM.

first of all, why not present mr. Dickman and the rest of the 2017 candidates with the question within something on the order of an open letter? Do you always value a third party's perspective over the subject's?

But, i digress.

You stay on point dumb ass.

You ignored my first reply and my counter question on post #3, and focused on post#7. Curious.

Without presuming to speak for anyone, i offered an obvious observation in answer your inappropriate thread question on post #3:

You did not answer my question raised on post #3:
    what planet are you from?...i asked a simple question expecting a simple answer but you have to muddy up the water to distract attention away from the real issue...again...does adam dickman agree or disagree with congressman collin's vote on the tax reform bill passed by the congress...i tried to use one or two syllable words so as not to confuse you...so stop with the bs and stay on point...

what planet are you from?...i asked a simple question expecting a simple answer but you have to muddy up the water to distract attention away from the real issue...again...does adam dickman agree or disagree with congressman collin's vote on the tax reform bill passed by the congress...i tried to use one or two syllable words so as not to confuse you...so stop with the bs and stay on point...
    Don't give me orders you stupid piece of washed-up liberal crap.

Can you F****n' read?

As I said, I do not presume to speak for anybody. My observation is that the Leary and Dickman philosophical pre-dispositions spoke, and speak, for themselves.

If you are going to act like Adlai Stevenson, stop talking out of your ass.

Don't give me orders you stupid piece of washed-up liberal crap.

Can you F****n' read?

As I said, I do not presume to speak for anybody. My observation is that the Leary and Dickman philosophical pre-dispositions spoke, and speak, for themselves.

If you are going to act like Adlai Stevenson, stop talking out of your ass.
    OMG

Georgia L Schlager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information