Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ? Of the day...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    don't give me orders you stupid piece of washed-up liberal crap.

Can you f****n' read?

As i said, i do not presume to speak for anybody. My observation is that the leary and dickman philosophical pre-dispositions spoke, and speak, for themselves.

If you are going to act like adlai stevenson, stop talking out of your ass.
    you could have said...no, i don't know and leave it at that....but nooooo you have to make a big deal out of everything you respond to....maybe to draw attention to your literary talents...get a life....its a web site...chill man, your gonna pop a vein pounding your little keyboard...

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    you could have said...no, i don't know and leave it at that....but nooooo you have to make a big deal out of everything you respond to....maybe to draw attention to your literary talents...get a life....its a web site...chill man, your gonna pop a vein pounding your little keyboard...
    I did not make a big deal about it. I answered the question as posed. That is the purpose of this thread, is it not?

Not being Mr. Dickman, as no one other than he is, I endeavored to answer your question. That answer was met with a rather snide response from you:

All I wanted was a simple yes or no...is it that tough of a question....
    To my comments:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski

Why not raise the exact same question about Messrs. Leary, Abraham, and Ruffino?

Unless I missed something, no candidate during the fall campaign articulated a national tax, economic, domestic, or foreign policy.

The question is not simple, it is bizarre. It is the mind that motivated the thought that is simple.

Perhaps your next question will be "Who does Dickman think scarier: the Munsters or the Addams Family?"
    You raised the conversation to a level of hostility:

stay on point...why muddy up with whataboutisms....yes or no...simple question...simple answer...rep collins voted yes for a tax bill that he thinks is right...DOES ADAM DICKMAN AGREE OR NOT!
    And in further response, raised the conversation to the level of insult:

what planet are you from?...i asked a simple question expecting a simple answer but you have to muddy up the water to distract attention away from the real issue...again...does adam dickman agree or disagree with congressman collin's vote on the tax reform bill passed by the congress...i tried to use one or two syllable words so as not to confuse you...so stop with the bs and stay on point...
    y
    ou could have said...no, i don't know and leave it at that....but nooooo you have to make a big deal out of everything you respond to....maybe to draw attention to your literary talents...get a life....its a web site...chill man, your gonna pop a vein pounding your little keyboard...
    As for you, don't pop a vein pounding your little meat!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 21st, 2017 at 05:34 PM.

I did not make a big deal about it. I answered the question as posed. That is the purpose of this thread, is it not?

Not being Mr. Dickman, as no one other than he is, I endeavored to answer your question. That answer was met with a rather snide response from you:

To my comments:

You raised the conversation to a level of hostility:

And in further response, raised the conversation to the level of insult:

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]y

As for you, don't pop a vein pounding your little meat!
    You are soooo easy....

You are soooo easy....
    Is that the mental image you are enjoying while you are exercising your hand veins to the point of popping?

If it is a mental challenge, bring it on, WEIRDO.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 21st, 2017 at 09:41 PM.

Is that the mental image you are enjoying while your exercising your veins to the point of popping?

If it is a mental challenge, bring it on, WEIRDO.
    You were exposed after your first reply...

You were exposed after your first reply...
    Curious to know what you mean by that, but I digress.

Your a pathetic loser Wehner; your questions are not thought-out, poorly worded, and pretty much appeal only to your own warped inner logic. Characteristically, you have asked a question, and demanded an answer conforming to your expectations.

A practice unworthy of one who has aspired to the leadership of the Democrat Party.

You appear to be a liar, like when, according to some posts last year, you claimed to have thrown a candidate off your property when the candidate was asking for petition signatures. It turns out you in fact signed the petition. Just a contrived story to create a false narrative.

You are totally unworthy of further response: a 12-ulcer man on 2-ulcer pay.

Simply put, bug TF off, and stop embarassing yourself.

CASE CLOSED.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 21st, 2017 at 09:57 PM.

Curious to know what you mean by that, but I digress.

Your a pathetic loser Wehner; your questions are not thought-out, poorly worded, and pretty much appeal only to your own warped inner logic. Characteristically, you have asked a question, and demanded an answer conforming to your expectations.

A practice unworthy of one who has aspired to the leadership of the Democrat Party.

You appear to be a liar, like when, according to some posts last year, you claimed to have thrown a candidate off your property when the candidate was asking for petition signatures. It turns out you in fact signed the petition. Just a contrived story to create a false narrative.

You are totally unworthy of further response: a 12-ulcer man on 2-ulcer pay.

Simply put, bug TF off, and stop embarassing yourself.

CASE CLOSED.
    Boy i’ll Bet you’ll be a lot of fun around the thanksgiving table..

Boy i’ll Bet you’ll be a lot of fun around the thanksgiving table..
    I'll bet you'll be the turkey. Stuff it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information