Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffalo's taking all the Haiti hurricane victims

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Doritect is janitor company, They wash mats & uniforms

I told you Great Batch relocated to Texas and if there are any jobs left on Walden, they are low paying production jobs that use temp services https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/n...-park-add.html
    I just googled earth &the satelite Walden Ave From Pavement Rd to Route 77 theirs nothing else over 2 stories except for the vaccant decaying Erie County Home & the Prisons. I'm waiting ??????????????/

Right now it's a 85 degree night and i'm partying with over 100,000 people at Phoenix International Raceway Nascar car race & party weekend, tons of concerts, pool partys, & events going on right now, and it's going to even better next year because the New 250 Milllion dollar Phoenix International Raceway & venues will be open, lots of luxury & corporate boxs & new venues http://www.phoenixraceway.com/The-Ne...Amenities.aspx where are you right now ? Well in Buffalo it's a beautiful 20 degrees, talking about being dumb

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I just googled earth &the satelite Walden Ave From Pavement Rd to Route 77 theirs nothing else over 2 stories except for the vaccant decaying Erie County Home & the Prisons. I'm waiting ??????????????/

Right now it's a 85 degree night and i'm partying with over 100,000 people at Phoenix International Raceway Nascar car race & party weekend, tons of concerts, pool partys, & events going on right now, and it's going to even better next year because the New 250 Milllion dollar Phoenix International Raceway & venues will be open, lots of luxury & corporate boxs & new venues http://www.phoenixraceway.com/The-Ne...Amenities.aspx where are you right now ? Well in Buffalo it's a beautiful 20 degrees, talking about being dumb
    I'm assuming you have a smart phone... Send me a photo of the crowd.. Nascar is cool..

And that is great for Phoenix. Wanna hear about the weather in Vancouver or Topeka or Mobile, AL or what happened last night in Clovis, NM?

BTW, Google maps aren't current. My old place in N Buffalo still shows my old Dish which was removed 3 years ago...
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm assuming you have a smart phone... Send me a photo of the crowd.. Nascar is cool..
    You should have asked me earlier, I was to drunk , but google or youtube PIR party & concerts

Unregistered
    OTE=HipKat;1761909]And that is great for Phoenix. Wanna hear about the weather in Vancouver or Topeka or Mobile, AL or what happened last night in Clovis, NM?

BTW, Google maps aren't current. My old place in N Buffalo still shows my old Dish which was removed 3 years ago...[/QUOTE]

Nice try Walden Avenue earth map was taken in 2017, Lancaster built new roads & huge commerical park on Walden & Pavement 20 years ago and its still all vacant and not one business came there, NO ONE and their's still no interest, none, You would think something must be wrong ? but then again their's no private investment or no jobs anywhere in WNY & WNY keeps losing population every year for 47 years in a row and the tax base keeps shrinking. Again you would like something must be wrong Right ? Yet the local media aka fake news & politians keep saying their's a renaissance & rebirth going on. The fake news air show stories about proposed buildings that never happen and clam it's rebirth, but the buildings never get built and you never hear about them again

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So tell us how you really feel
    I explained it many times.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

OTE=HipKat;1761909]And that is great for Phoenix. Wanna hear about the weather in Vancouver or Topeka or Mobile, AL or what happened last night in Clovis, NM?

BTW, Google maps aren't current. My old place in N Buffalo still shows my old Dish which was removed 3 years ago...
    Nice try Walden Avenue earth map was taken in 2017, Lancaster built new roads & huge commerical park on Walden & Pavement 20 years ago and its still all vacant and not one business came there, NO ONE and their's still no interest, none, You would think something must be wrong ? but then again their's no private investment or no jobs anywhere in WNY & WNY keeps losing population every year for 47 years in a row and the tax base keeps shrinking. Again you would like something must be wrong Right ? Yet the local media aka fake news & politians keep saying their's a renaissance & rebirth going on. The fake news air show stories about proposed buildings that never happen and clam it's rebirth, but the buildings never get built and you never hear about them again
    Lancaster they will tax the hell out of any business moving in that area why do you think its an empty area.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Unregistered
    UOTE=cheekman;1761966]Lancaster they will tax the hell out of any business moving in that area why do you think its an empty area.[/QUOTE]

I'm hearing that the government workers & teachers are saying their getting sick of people crying all the time about their taxes are too high and their's no jobs here, and everywhere else has low taxes, is booming, growing & has lots of jobs. They are saying, if you can't afford to live here, THEN MOVE !!!!!!!

The date on my old apartment with the dish says Google Images 2017. I know for a fact that dish was removed by the landlord in 2014
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information