Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo's taking all the Haiti hurricane victims

Unregistered

Buffalo's taking all the Haiti hurricane victims

On the news, they just aired a story that NYS is taking all the displaced hurricane victims from Haiti and they showed a video of Buffalo City Hall. The third world country people from Haiti will feel right at home because most of Buffalo looks like a third world country.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why Buffalo if this is true?

Why not a growing city located in AZ or NC?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Because we need more votes for the Democratic party..and more money from the Fed's to pay for them..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Because we need more votes for the Democratic party..and more money from the Fed's to pay for them..
    So True & FEMA airlifing them to New York State https://youtu.be/CX0_hiONQ68

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Well, judging by the person who started this thread, Buffalo, being the City of Good Neighbors probably works out better than an area full of smug, know it all, a-holes who think they're better than everyone else.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Buffalo & WNY's worst days are yet to come, while the other 99% of the country is booming & their best days are yet to come. Everyone is moving & investing were everyone is & wants to be and No one is moving & investing were no one else is or wants to be

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Well, judging by the person who started this thread, Buffalo, being the City of Good Neighbors probably works out better than an area full of smug, know it all, a-holes who think they're better than everyone else.
    know it all, a-holes who think they're better than everyone else

IT IS WHAT IT IS, When you tell people your from Buffalo NY, Their look on their face is YUCK, and they say OMG It's so bad their, the government & unions there are like the mafia, theirs no industry left & no jobs there, It's a ghost town & everyone left and the taxes are super high

they keep leaving this area and moving south taxes are killing these people here. But the politicians in these towns and villages continue to raise them. Then they bring more low lifers in this area when you have so many now.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    they keep leaving this area and moving south taxes are killing these people here. But the politicians in these towns and villages continue to raise them. Then they bring more low lifers in this area when you have so many now.
    So tell us how you really feel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post

Also people are leaving in droves and moving south because theirs no good jobs in Buffalo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAPXizkNtnE

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    know it all, a-holes who think they're better than everyone else

IT IS WHAT IT IS, When you tell people your from Buffalo NY, Their look on their face is YUCK, and they say OMG It's so bad their, the government & unions there are like the mafia, theirs no industry left & no jobs there, It's a ghost town & everyone left and the taxes are super high
    That's funny because I tell people I'm from Buffalo every day, every single day. Every customer I go to, mostly and never get that reaction. Ever. Funny, you don't like Buffalo and apparently Buffalo didn't like you. Why keep your eye on a place like that? Are you a masochist or something?? You need a shrink to help you get that chip off your shoulder. Everything youi say in this post is wrong, other than the taxes but tbh, taxes are high in many places and Buffalo's taxes, like most places, are a reflection of the state, not the city.

How the hell do you know about anything? You haven't been there. You don't have a clue about the new buildings that line Walden Rd/Rt 33 heading out towards Corfu. You don't squat except what every negative item you can find online tells you and ignore the positive ones. Don't you have a family that needs your time more than scanning the internet for Buffalo-hate stories?? Go get a hobby. Get a life
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    That's funny because I tell people I'm from Buffalo every day, every single day. Every customer I go to, mostly and never get that reaction. Ever. Funny, you don't like Buffalo and apparently Buffalo didn't like you. Why keep your eye on a place like that? Are you a masochist or something?? You need a shrink to help you get that chip off your shoulder. Everything youi say in this post is wrong, other than the taxes but tbh, taxes are high in many places and Buffalo's taxes, like most places, are a reflection of the state, not the city.

How the hell do you know about anything? You haven't been there. You don't have a clue about the new buildings that line Walden Rd/Rt 33 heading out towards Corfu. You don't squat except what every negative item you can find online tells you and ignore the positive ones. Don't you have a family that needs your time more than scanning the internet for Buffalo-hate stories?? Go get a hobby. Get a life
    Talk about needing a shrink ? People in WNY pay the highest taxes in the country, 10 times higher then the national average and are going up up & up every year and yet receive below national standard services, How many people have already died ?? and are dying everyday ?? because they don't have manned fire stations with proffesional Firefighters providing Advanced Life Support Level & Paramedics Level !!!! You call 911 for help and you have a bunch of clowns show up 15 minutes later that have 1960's boy scott level ems trainning at the best and a lot don't even maintain valid CPR cards anymore. The only 4 or 5 stories building out Walden Ave are the old Erie County nursing Home that is vacant, decaying & closed because they moved it to the ghetto at ECMC. Erie County & NYS Wende Prisons and Wilson Great Batch that already moved their HQ's & most of their production to Frisco TX & other plants in the South. Pekin IL is almost as depressed & poor as WNY, But then again Buffalo is dirt poor, but the Governmemt workers are the highest paid in the country and are still getting raises every year, then when most retire, they move to SC, NC, FL, NV, AZ, TX etc... and take there 6 digit pensions with them. and their government jobs are replaced with their sons, daughters, nephews, cousins,

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Talk about needing a shrink ? People in WNY pay the highest taxes in the country, 10 times higher then the national average and are going up up & up every year and yet receive below national standard services, How many people have already died ?? and are dying everyday ?? because they don't have manned fire stations with proffesional Firefighters providing Advanced Life Support Level & Paramedics Level !!!! You call 911 for help and you have a bunch of clowns show up 15 minutes later that have 1960's boy scott level ems trainning at the best and a lot don't even maintain valid CPR cards anymore. The only 4 or 5 stories building out Walden Ave are the old Erie County nursing Home that is vacant, decaying & closed because they moved it to the ghetto at ECMC. Erie County & NYS Wende Prisons and Wilson Great Batch that already moved their HQ's & most of their production to Frisco TX & other plants in the South. Pekin IL is almost as depressed & poor as WNY, But then again Buffalo is dirt poor, but the Governmemt workers are the highest paid in the country and are still getting raises every year, then when most retire, they move to SC, NC, FL, NV, AZ, TX etc... and take there 6 digit pensions with them. and their government jobs are replaced with their sons, daughters, nephews, cousins,
    Wrong, wrong wrong. First, there you go agai. People in Buffalo do NOT pay the highest taxes in the country. NY is tyhe highest taxed state, and the 10 highest taxed counties are all downstate. 2 You don't know SQUAT about Walden Ave. There are a bunch of new 4+ story office buildings, tech companies and manufacturers heading east. Doritech Corp, Greatbatch Medical were 2 I made note of

Of course you wouldn't know this because your lazy fat ass hasn't been anywhere but stuck behind a computer searching for negative stories about WNY.

Pekin, IL has a population of 30,000 people and is not even ION the conversation. I feel sorry for people as stupid and naive as you are, except in your case, you're stupid by choice...
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered
    Wrong, wrong wrong. First, there you go agai. People in Buffalo do NOT pay the highest taxes in the country. NY is tyhe highest taxed state, and the 10 highest taxed counties are all downstate. 2 You don't know SQUAT about Walden Ave. There are a bunch of new 4+ story office buildings, tech companies and manufacturers heading east. Doritech Corp, Greatbatch Medical were 2 I made note of

Of course you wouldn't know this because your lazy fat ass hasn't been anywhere but stuck behind a computer searching for negative stories about WNY.

Pekin, IL has a population of 30,000 people and is not even ION the conversation. I feel sorry for people as stupid and naive as you are, except in your case, you're stupid by choice...
    Doritect is janitor company, They wash mats & uniforms

I told you Great Batch relocated to Texas and if there are any jobs left on Walden, they are low paying production jobs that use temp services https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/n...-park-add.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information