Thread: I would like to address this

I copied the post from another thread. Alan didn't start the thread. Posts are listed chronologically so far as I know I can not insert a post before this one.

Wnyresident

Original Post:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

buffalopundit
    Even if true: So? She's not running for the temperance committee. People are allowed to get drunk and say crazy stuff once in a while. Note that Bates wrote that her behavior aren't "qualifying her for Sainthood". She's not running for Saint, either. And again: if he saw her get behind the wheel drunk and didn't do or say anything, he's culpable and so is the bar. Why didn't he speak up right then and there.

I wonder if Joe Lorigo has ever done anything immoral or personally embarrassing.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Even if true: So? She's not running for the temperance committee. People are allowed to get drunk and say crazy stuff once in a while. Note that Bates wrote that her behavior aren't "qualifying her for Sainthood". She's not running for Saint, either. And again: if he saw her get behind the wheel drunk and didn't do or say anything, he's culpable and so is the bar. Why didn't he speak up right then and there.
    Gotta agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    I wonder if Joe Lorigo has ever done anything immoral or personally embarrassing.
    Could have a field day with this one.

Wonder if Joe is embarrassed for being a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT just a few years ago, and a Democratic Committeeman to boot!

Oh my!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was surprised this was defended.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I was surprised this was defended.
    You're surprised what was defended?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well yes.

If Joe, Carl or any other candidate did you would cast this in the worse light possible.

I would not want someone who represents the community using bad judgement like driving behind the wheel while drunk.

Well yes.

If Joe, Carl or any other candidate did you would cast this in the worse light possible.

I would not want someone who represents the community using bad judgement like driving behind the wheel while drunk.
    There's no proof that she drove behind the wheel drunk. It's a lie. It's made up.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't know that it's made up and you don't know if it's made up.

If that was posted about any candidate you were against, made up or not, you would take that screen capture and hammer them. Not make up and excuse that it happened.

"even if true"

I don't know that it's made up and you don't know if it's made up.

If that was posted about any candidate you were against, made up or not, you would take that screen capture and hammer them. Not make up and excuse that it happened.

"even if true"
    I corresponded with the guy who made the complaint, and he confirmed that he left the bar before Schoeneman did. He didn't see her leave, and he doesn't even have hearsay evidence that she drove herself home, much less eyewitness evidebce.

Thread Information