Thread: Election results

Election results

For some reason gorja's thread isn't opening for me.... current returns:

41.2% reporting - Elect 2

Ruffino - D - 2,203 - 25.0%
    Abraham - D - 2,138 - 24.2%
    Leary - R - 2,182 - 24.7%
    Dickman - R - 2,301 - 26.1%

Looks like you can call it for Dickman, leading the vote with 5114, 26.3% with 91.2% reporting

Ruffino 4838 24.9%
    Leary 4816 24.7%
    Abraham 4695 24.1%

97.1 reporting

Dickman 5422
    Ruffino 5124
    Leary 5084
    Abraham 4973

See ya later John

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    97.1 reporting

Dickman 5422
    Ruffino 5124
    Leary 5084
    Abraham 4973

See ya later John
    The winds are changing. Congratulations to Adam Dickman and awaiting absentee ballots for Bob Leary. What a night.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    For some reason gorja's thread isn't opening for me.... current returns:

41.2% reporting - Elect 2

Ruffino - D - 2,203 - 25.0%
    Abraham - D - 2,138 - 24.2%
    Leary - R - 2,182 - 24.7%
    Dickman - R - 2,301 - 26.1%
    It wouldn't open for me either. That's why I ended up posting on the mailers thread

Georgia L Schlager

Hey "Breezy," congratulate Bruso for me. Easy work, he doesn't have to think; just obey Polancarz.

But, my goodness, what on Earth happened in Lancaster? Councilman Dickman is a HUGE winner. Looks like Abraham will never be Supervisor. HA! HA! HA!, as you would say. LOL, LOL, LOL, as you would taunt.

I guess part three of your "well orchestrated coup" lacked the "genius" of 2013 and 2015.

Thanks for dragging me into the race, when I was neutral, and never advocated for anyone. You tied Dickman to me, Dino, and Brainard, and look what happened. HA! HA! HA! LOL LOL, LOL, taunt, taunt, taunt.

How did the Fudoli and Brainard mantra work out for you?

Oh, I bet it was another "set-up." I made you drag me into the race

Gee, I bet Ruffino is thanking you for all of your help. He will be thanking you every day until the absentee ballots are counted. HA! HA! HA! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Ruffino, he will either be defeated by Bob Leary, or be placed on "Double Secret Probabtion" by the voters. What if he losses by just a couple of votes? You will just never know what impact a post by an independent voter may or may not have had. Sheer genius "Breezy." Brilliant.

May be those voters respect FOILs and support the Food Pantry, as do my wife and myself.

But I'll look on the bright side. You painted a target on me and my family, but thanks to your stupidity, Lancaster will definitely have one, if not two, superb Council Members to scrutinize the "Parade Lady."

What goes around, comes around "Breezy."

The Democrats really need to re-consider the personnel manning the "Breezy" desk.

Dumb F****k
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 8th, 2017 at 02:37 AM.

Just to put the pre-absentee totals in this thread:

Dickman: 5593
    Ruffino: 5255
    Leary: 5236
    Abraham: 5097

Turnout: 34%

Originally posted by mark blazejewski:
    Hey "Breezy," congratulate Bruso for me. Easy work, he doesn't have to think; just obey Polancarz.
    That's very big of you Mark after all that has gone on.
    I'm a little more forgiving myself after a couple hours sleep but not that forgiving

Georgia L Schlager

I may have to customize some new T-shirts for attending the 2018 board meetings

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

But, my goodness, what on Earth happened in Lancaster? Councilman Dickman is a HUGE winner. Looks like Abraham will never be Supervisor. HA! HA! HA!, as you would say. LOL, LOL, LOL, as you would taunt.

I guess part three of your "well orchestrated coup" lacked the "genius" of 2013 and 2015.

Thanks for dragging me into the race, when I was neutral, and never advocated for anyone. You tied Dickman to me, Dino, and Brainard, and look what happened. HA! HA! HA! LOL LOL, LOL, taunt, taunt, taunt.

Gee, I bet Ruffino is thanking you for all of your help. He will be thanking you every day until the absentee ballots are counted. HA! HA! HA! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Ruffino, he will either be defeated by Bob Leary, or be placed on "Double Secret Probabtion" by the voters. What if he losses by just a couple of votes? You will just never know what impact a post by an independent voter may or may not have had. Sheer genius "Breezy." Brilliant.

May be those voters respect FOILs and support the Food Pantry, as do my wife and myself.

But I'll look on the bright side. You painted a target on me and my family, but thanks to your stupidity, Lancaster will definitely have one, if not two, superb Council Members to scrutinize the "Parade Lady."

The Democrats really need to re-consider the personnel manning the "Breezy" desk.

Dumb F****k

Have an upvote and subscribeme!

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    That's very big of you Mark after all that has gone on.
    I'm a little more forgiving myself after a couple hours sleep but not that forgiving
    Ms. Georgia,

I mean the congratulations to Legislator-elect Bruso sincerely.

The taunting is for "Breezy" only. As far as Abraham , and possibly Ruffino supporters, it is hard on them to loose a race, and I do sympathize with them.

But, what this Democrat attack account "Breezy" does not seem to realize, is that you attack an opposition CANDIDATE, NOT A CANDIDATE'S SUPPORTER a supporter; certainly not an UNDECIDED voter, like myself.

It Ma'am, had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

Dumb F****k
    Sorry to let you down, Mark, but for me it was always about sending Ted Morton packing!

I don't know the two Dem councilmen, I did support them.

Congratulations to all the winners !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Sorry to let you down, Mark, but for me it was always about sending Ted Morton packing!

I don't know the two Dem councilmen, I did support them.

Congratulations to all the winners !!!
    F*****you, you lying son of a bitch.

And, silence is acquiescence. You are a OPPOSITION RESEARCH ACCOUNT!

No matter you you were for, you don't destroy supporters of a candidate, and especially undecided voters.

Mark, I am just a regular guy weighing in like anyone else!

Hopefully, next year's target: Useless NYS Senator Patrick Gallivan!

lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information