Thread: Breezy? Who is behind the Tricky Mickey Kearns?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Breezy? Who is behind the Tricky Mickey Kearns?

Who do we think is behind this?

The local republicans or the local democrats?

Erie County Democrats

This is think is misleading compared to the Republican mailer.

Lorigo Campaign Thunders: "Free Heroin Shoot-Up” Sites should opponent be elected!

Big Dog Strategies - Source of Ted Morton Mailers!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Erie County clerk's race pits former newsman against assemblyman

An anti-Albany assemblyman and a former newsman – both with mixed political histories – are spending more than $250,000 combined in their race for an administrative job that processes motor vehicle, real estate and pistol permit transactions.

The TV commercials for the Erie County clerk's race this fall may offer the best back-to-back contrast to how the two candidates are trying to connect with voters in the waning days of the campaign.

The commercial for Steven J. Cichon features him talking with people, exuding friendliness and accommodation, and emphasizing his private-sector experience as a non-politician.
    http://buffalonews.com/2017/11/04/er...t-assemblyman/

He (Cichon) cites as his top platform agenda items: creating a local website that will allow residents to renew their drivers license and vehicle registrations online
    We don't do this now?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is the article that was linked from the above facebook ad.

The Internal Revenue Service has filed a $1 million tax lien against CCS Oncology, one of the largest community-based providers of cancer care in the region.

The IRS placed the lien against CCS' property after the practice didn't pay to the federal government the income, Social Security or Medicare taxes withheld from employee paychecks, or the business' own Social Security and Medicare taxes, according to a notice of federal tax lien dated Oct. 12 and filed with the Erie County Clerk's Office.

The federal tax lien is only the latest sign of the intense financial pressures facing CCS Oncology, which once held 30 percent of the cancer market in the region. The difficulties include civil suits filed by former vendors and one of the practice's own physicians saying CCS has failed to make required payments.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/10/31/ir...-ccs-oncology/

I don' think Kearns was mention in the article at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Who do we think is behind this?

The local republicans or the local democrats?

This is think is misleading compared to the Republican mailer.
    I agree, it's not a good move for Steve, but compared to the debunked sanctuary county one from the opposition, I'd say Steve's in bad at about 2, while Stefan's is about 8.5 bad.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There is some truth with the sanctuary ideas. Skim on google.. You'll see area's that are making statements that they will not become sanctuary areas.

There is some truth with the sanctuary ideas. Skim on google.. You'll see area's that are making statements that they will not become sanctuary areas.
    I saw that too.

When you read this - http://www.politifact.com/new-york/s...e-trying-make/ By Dan Clark on Friday, November 3rd, 2017 at 5:48 p.m.

You can see it was a Republican here stopping a statement.

I could see making such a statement here, but the statement was killed by a Republican legislator: "In fact, the resolution the mailer is talking about was blocked by a Republican who controls the Government Affairs Committee."

However, when you see these very false shout-outs about Erie County becoming a sanctuary County because of "Liberal" Democrats coming from the three-member GOP ticket, including a candidate for re-election as Sheriff for crying out loud, together with the comptroller promoting this absolute falsehood, that makes it disconcerting - because a sheriff and comptroller should not lie; then you see the Erie County Conservative Committee spewing even more disinformation about the American Flag in television commercials and further telling voters to vote a straight Conservative ticket of Kerns, Howard, and Mychajliw in order to preserve American values - that makes it doubly disconcerting.

Did they really have to lie ???

He (Cichon) cites as his top platform agenda items: creating a local website that will allow residents to renew their drivers license and vehicle registrations online
    We don't do this now?
    My understanding is that renewals done at a local DMV office result in money staying in that county. Renewals to the state result in all the money going to the state. The current online system is run by the state. I guess he wants county level online renewal so that the county will get the money. Wonder how much it will cost to set it up and how many years (decades) it'll take to recoup those costs?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Thread Information