Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warren v. Meegan, et al - Open Meetings and Public Information Proceeding

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    If they name the shoe shine rag as their official paper it is a shameful waste of taxpayer $. The price that the rag charges for publishing local government and other legal notices is just this side of thievery. There is almost no circumstance under which the need for “immediate” notice crops up.
    Here's the Lancaster supervisor's explanation of why the Buffalo News is tacked on as an official newspaper.

https://cloudup.com/chUSacRIo-R

Georgia L Schlager

Horsedung!!!

Horsedung!!!

Georgia L Schlager

“We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Just wondering out loud... for someone so concerned about a town wasting money, one sure does force action that causes said town to waste money. Is not that hypocrisy personified? Could this just be the need to be on a power trip? Does this simply amount to an abuse of the court system? Any wonder why lawyers in general are looked at in society as they are? - bottom feeders. So sad, this being a major reason skilled and knowledgeable people no longer step to the plate and help run our town boards - too many gadflies and NIMBYs on the prowl. Tell me I am all wet on this.....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Just wondering out loud... for someone so concerned about a town wasting money, one sure does force action that causes said town to waste money. Is not that hypocrisy personified? Could this just be the need to be on a power trip? Does this simply amount to an abuse of the court system? Any wonder why lawyers in general are looked at in society as they are? - bottom feeders. So sad, this being a major reason skilled and knowledgeable people no longer step to the plate and help run our town boards - too many gadflies and NIMBYs on the prowl. Tell me I am all wet on this.....
    Ok, I will. You’re all wet on this. In fact it’s a bizarre argument...that a town board should be allowed to violate law without consequence just so that it doesn’t have to spend money defending itself for violating the law. I’m curious...does your home planet have more than one sun?

Ok, I will. You’re all wet on this. In fact it’s a bizarre argument...that a town board should be allowed to violate law without consequence just so that it doesn’t have to spend money defending itself for violating the law. I’m curious...does your home planet have more than one sun?
    Yeah... it does - has two.... haha The lawsuit is frivolous and a waste of taxpayer money. Open meeting law violations? I disagree... so your premise on what I said is incorrect. I spelled out my reasoning above some time ago.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

This is currently scheduled to be heard on April 18, 2018.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

I hear that, in the pantheon of western NY judges , Wojtaszek ain’t so bad. Some of them are hooooooooorrible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information