Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING - Lorigo, Grant Sued for Defamation BIG DOG STRATEGIES - MORTON MAILER CO.

BREAKING - Lorigo, Grant Sued for Defamation BIG DOG STRATEGIES - MORTON MAILER CO.

BREAKING - http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/...ant-defamation (legal docs posted)

BUFFALO NEWS - http://buffalonews.com/2017/11/03/sc...n-defamed-her/

Lorigo Campaign Thunders: "Free Heroin Shoot-Up” Sites should opponent be elected!

Big Dog Strategies - Source of Ted Morton Mailers!

Much more on this forthcoming, with direct linkage to Erie County GOP, Lancaster GOP; this is the same political operative whose home was the site of a FBI raid last year, on the same day Steve Pigeon and former Buffalo Deputy Mayor Steve Casey also faced FBI raids on their places of residence.

This is a scandal, readers, and we've seen it unfolding with ultra racially-charged inflammatory campaign mailers flooding the homes of tens of thousands of Lancaster, Alden and Cheektowaga voters, too, on behalf of Republican Ted Morton.

One could ask: Does this Ted Morton and Joe Lorigo brand of politics have no bottom?

They were even VICIOUS to one of their own employees: http://buffalopundit.com/2014/12/16/...-leaked-email/ - http://buffalonews.com/2014/12/08/le...aff-passwords/ - http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/.../public-record

When Ted first ran for Cheektowaga Town Supervisor, he really came off as a humble, rational man. Seeing the unfolding of his campaign, and his association with "Big Dog Strategies" and the awful garbage they are producing and pumping out both in the mail and on TV, I have to question whether he was a flim-flam man and shyster all along.

So what is so unbelievable? That Democrats support the distribution of drugs to drug addicts? It was well reported over the summer that Poloncarz actively worked with Catholic Health Systems to distribute opiods to opioid addicts in a residential neighborhood in Amherst near a legitimate pharmacy and a town park. The neighbors finally defeated the effort after our retarded county executive challenged the Town of Amherst to identify even one other potential site in town. Of course, the town identified over 60 sites, putting Poloncarz and Catholic Health Systems in an untenable position. As is well documented County Legislator Tom Loughran turned his back on his constituents, instead siding with Poloncarz and CHS in their efforts to bring drug peddling to a neighborhood in his district.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    So what is so unbelievable? That Democrats support the distribution of drugs to drug addicts? It was well reported over the summer that Poloncarz actively worked with Catholic Health Systems to distribute opiods to opioid addicts in a residential neighborhood in Amherst near a legitimate pharmacy and a town park. The neighbors finally defeated the effort after our retarded county executive challenged the Town of Amherst to identify even one other potential site in town. Of course, the town identified over 60 sites, putting Poloncarz and Catholic Health Systems in an untenable position. As is well documented County Legislator Tom Loughran turned his back on his constituents, instead siding with Poloncarz and CHS in their efforts to bring drug peddling to a neighborhood in his district.
    If only you would tell the truth.

I guess Ronald Reagan, both Bush presidencies, and all the others did the same thing, funding methadone clinics for people trying to get off drugs. Funny, no mention of Ed Rath? How about Ray Walter and Mike Ranzenhofer NYS funding, too?

Lorigo is the pits and crossed a line and I hope she makes hay big time. "Free shoot-up sites" And you support the Lorigo patronage machine ???

Lorigo big loser on this one, no matter how you try to twist.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    When Ted first ran for Cheektowaga Town Supervisor, he really came off as a humble, rational man. Seeing the unfolding of his campaign, and his association with "Big Dog Strategies" and the awful garbage they are producing and pumping out both in the mail and on TV, I have to question whether he was a flim-flam man and shyster all along.
    You should really review what you post. We have countless other politicians who mail out garbage in the democratic and republican parties.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You should really review what you post. We have countless other politicians who mail out garbage in the democratic and republican parties.

I agree, he was a flim flam man all along. That was shown by his professional mis conduct. He should be the most humblest of all politicians in this election season regardless of where his overseers want his campaign to go

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I still like ted because he didn't make things worse or more expensive to live in erie county. I know that isn't like wonderful but it's better than making our situation worse.

I really don't like the mailers... What I don't like is when Breezy or others tries to associate like mailers to the candidate while not doing the same when it's the people they support. Err something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    If only you would tell the truth.

I guess Ronald Reagan, both Bush presidencies, and all the others did the same thing, funding methadone clinics for people trying to get off drugs. Funny, no mention of Ed Rath? How about Ray Walter and Mike Ranzenhofer NYS funding, too?

Lorigo is the pits and crossed a line and I hope she makes hay big time. "Free shoot-up sites" And you support the Lorigo patronage machine ???

Lorigo big loser on this one, no matter how you try to twist.
    I don’t give a ****about Ralph Lorigo who is an absolute lowlife. Neither Reagan nor anyone else on your list ever tried to force a drug handout facility into a residential neighborhood in Amherst as did retard Poloncarz. If you want it your neighborhood you and your neighbors call douche bag Markie and volunteer. Personally, I think it’s a great idea to open a facility to give opiods to opiod addicts. What could make more sense. It’s right up there with providing barrooms to give alcohol to alcoholics to help them overcome their addiction.
    Last edited by grump; November 3rd, 2017 at 08:54 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't know anymore.

I was disappointed in Pat Burke's facebook page.

Called him out on it.

https://www.facebook.com/paddy.burke...14169620339767

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Both the call and the TV commercial claim that Schoeneman, if elected, will advocate for “free heroin shoot-up” sites in East Aurora and West Seneca. The suit names Lorigo and Chris Grant, a Republican political operative whose consulting firm, Big Dog Stratgies, has done work for Lorigo’s re-election campaign committee.
    IN the end isn't this what Schoeneman is advocating?

Locations where people addicted to heroin can go to shoot up on heroin for free?

IN the end isn't this what Schoeneman is advocating?

Locations where people addicted to heroin can go to shoot up on heroin for free?
    Where is you proof for saying that?

I don’t give a ****about Ralph Lorigo who is an absolute lowlife. Neither Reagan nor anyone else on your list ever tried to force a drug handout facility into a residential neighborhood in Amherst as did retard Poloncarz. If you want it your neighborhood you and your neighbors call douche bag Markie and volunteer. Personally, I think it’s a great idea to open a facility to give opiods to opiod addicts. What could make more sense. It’s right up there with providing barrooms to give alcohol to alcoholics to help them overcome their addiction.
    Why would I want your neighbors in my neighborhood, grump? They are Amherst residents - you probably want then to go into a Buffalo neighborhood. Why would Buffalo residents what your Amherst people in their neighborhoods? They are Amherst residents seeking treatment, not needle injections, and the site was moved anyway and Poloncarz did not select the site. You are twisting, again, no needles no injections - do you see? No needles and no injections. And US government funds these things, as does NYS, for DECADES and DECADES!

Why would I want your Amherst neighbors coming to my residential neighborhood ???

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Where is you proof for saying that?
    Is the candidate advocating or supporting locations for people addicted to heroin to take their drugs?

I'm asking.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why would I want your neighbors in my neighborhood, grump? They are Amherst residents - you probably want then to go into a Buffalo neighborhood. Why would Buffalo residents what your Amherst people in their neighborhoods? They are Amherst residents seeking treatment, not needle injections, and the site was moved anyway and Poloncarz did not select the site. You are twisting, again, no needles no injections - do you see? No needles and no injections. And US government funds these things, as does NYS, for DECADES and DECADES!

Why would I want your Amherst neighbors coming to my residential neighborhood ???
    How are the people addicted to drug taking the drugs when they go to a clinic?

I still like ted because he didn't make things worse or more expensive to live in erie county. I know that isn't like wonderful but it's better than making our situation worse.

I really don't like the mailers... What I don't like is when Breezy or others tries to associate like mailers to the candidate while not doing the same when it's the people they support. Err something like that.
    Should we just bury our heads in the sand when we see these mailers? I've criticized both Dem and GOP for this. Especially that one against Diane Benczkowski you reposted recently. Heck, that one was against the "Cheektowaga Democrat Club" as you call them. You seemed to not be bothers maybe because you supported Diane B. from what I remember. Check the link I posted on the Lancaster Election mailers thread. These ones this year are pretty bad, how could they not be challenged? Maybe you did not see the TV commercial. You will. It's pretty tough.

Could you imagine a youngster in their living room tonight. Mommy, what are "free heroin shoot-up” sites ???

Is the candidate advocating or supporting locations for people addicted to heroin to take their drugs?

I'm asking.
    No, she is not. That's probably why she is suing.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information