Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BREAKING - Lorigo, Grant Sued for Defamation BIG DOG STRATEGIES - MORTON MAILER CO.

Even if true: So? She's not running for the temperance committee. People are allowed to get drunk and say crazy stuff once in a while. Note that Bates wrote that her behavior aren't "qualifying her for Sainthood". She's not running for Saint, either. And again: if he saw her get behind the wheel drunk and didn't do or say anything, he's culpable and so is the bar. Why didn't he speak up right then and there.

I wonder if Joe Lorigo has ever done anything immoral or personally embarrassing.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Even if true: So? She's not running for the temperance committee. People are allowed to get drunk and say crazy stuff once in a while. Note that Bates wrote that her behavior aren't "qualifying her for Sainthood". She's not running for Saint, either. And again: if he saw her get behind the wheel drunk and didn't do or say anything, he's culpable and so is the bar. Why didn't he speak up right then and there.
    Gotta agree with this.

I wonder if Joe Lorigo has ever done anything immoral or personally embarrassing.
    Could have a field day with this one.

Wonder if Joe is embarrassed for being a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT just a few years ago, and a Democratic Committeeman to boot!

Oh my!

Can't get much clearer than that!

Tony Fracasso - Admin

That's pretty bad. Definitely not professional.

Without knowing the person's agenda compared to Joe's agenda doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for him because of this. If her stance is tax, spend and so on I would have to weight out which is worse. A lie like this or the cost burden a candidate will add to the net tax payer. This will reflect badly against the group marketing group and Joe/Ralph if they approved of the call. If Joe/Ralph use the excuse they didn't know what the ad said then they are idiots.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I hear she also dislikes cats.

If this was true, then why didn't Mr. Bates call the cops regarding the DUI? Is there even one person around to corroborate this?
    I would say if that is a lie that is something one could get sued for saying. WOuldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I would say if that is a lie that is something one could get sued for saying. WOuldn't you agree?
    WNYresident,

I don't know if you noticed but in the Town of Lancaster, it was ONLY the Republicans that put out FALSIFIED negative mailers for the town races. Breezy or I may talk negative on here but the Lancaster Democrats did NOT put out negative mailers.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    It also should be noted that ALL 3 of the men whose homes were raided by the FBI last year in the Pigeon case offered Joe Lorigo separate campaign contributions, and Lorigo gladly accepted.

YES, the ONLY political candidate in WNY to receive campaign cash from ALL 3!

So, Steve Casey, Chris Grant and Steve Pigeon actually paid for this garbage.

Maybe WNYresident can ask "Debbie" about that, too.
    We can't use that against candidates for the most part anymore. If we did look at how many Democrats support the rape culture and the mistreatment of women who accepted donations from Harvey Wienstien.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    WNYresident,

I don't know if you noticed but in the Town of Lancaster, it was ONLY the Republicans that put out FALSIFIED negative mailers for the town races. Breezy or I may talk negative on here but the Lancaster Democrats did NOT put out negative mailers.
    When I talk about Democrats I'm talking in general.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Alan I read and respect what you write. Don't even go there. If a republican did this you would be all over them.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    We can't use that against candidates for the most part anymore. If we did look at how many Democrats support the rape culture and the mistreatment of women who accepted donations from Harvey Wienstien.
    I see Dems giving the dirty money to charity, while Lorigo uses the dirty money without a care in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    So what is so unbelievable? That Democrats support the distribution of drugs to drug addicts? It was well reported over the summer that Poloncarz actively worked with Catholic Health Systems to distribute opiods to opioid addicts in a residential neighborhood in Amherst near a legitimate pharmacy and a town park. The neighbors finally defeated the effort after our retarded county executive challenged the Town of Amherst to identify even one other potential site in town. Of course, the town identified over 60 sites, putting Poloncarz and Catholic Health Systems in an untenable position. As is well documented County Legislator Tom Loughran turned his back on his constituents, instead siding with Poloncarz and CHS in their efforts to bring drug peddling to a neighborhood in his district.
    List grump as a big loser in the '17 election cycle!

grump
    's GOP candidate Guy Marlette TROUNCED again by Dem Tom Loughran.

grump's entire GOP Amherst slate goes down to DEFEAT!

grump may be pretty grumpy this morning!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information